Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Re: lavendars'-continual harvest-5th grow

well, get ready for a long string of pics...

this stem is on a clone also brainstorm...

paul-3-15-10-pics_120.jpg

paul-3-15-10-pics_122.jpg

this is the mold mildew i mentioned...anyone know for sure what it is??

IMG_07385.jpg

more deformities:

paul-3-15-10-pics_124.jpg

bud room:

bj1.jpg

blueberry

blubry.jpg

rt. bubba kush, gum; lft. brainstorm,bubblegum,sourdiesel

linda-3-15-10-plants_030.jpg

trainwreck, day of cutting

tw-bs-3-15-bud_rm.jpg

veg room:

veg23.jpg

veg rm.

veg32.jpg

first half of train wreck:

linda-3-16-10-rooms_001.jpg

t.w.

linda-3-16-10-rooms_004.jpg

t.w. buds

linda-3-16-10-rooms_005.jpg

linda-3-16-10-rooms_010.jpg

linda-3-16-10-rooms_012.jpg

linda-3-16-10-rooms_011.jpg

linda-3-16-10-rooms_013.jpg

this is the other deformity on brain storm that i was talking about:

linda-3-16-10-rooms_015.jpg

linda-3-16-10-rooms_016.jpg

normal

linda-3-16-10-rooms_025.jpg

what was left after the first half of t.w. was harvested:

linda-3-16-10-rooms_026.jpg

bud room 3-17-10

linda-3-16-10-rooms_029.jpg

linda-3-16-10-rooms_030.jpg

blueberry, one day later, after liquid light.

linda-3-16-10-rooms_032.jpg

mouie wowie in veg. room

linda-3-16-10-rooms_033.jpg

linda-3-16-10-rooms_035.jpg

linda-3-16-10-rooms_036.jpg

dry (mostly) trainwreck

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_009.jpg

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_010.jpg

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_011.jpg

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_013.jpg

last nights work...12+g

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_015.jpg

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_017.jpg

since the journal began:

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_021.jpg

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_027.jpg

hash sense dec-09

LINDA-3-22-10-mj-hash_028.jpg

well, thats all for right now, still have to get the tri's posted at 300x's, but i smoked the specimen before i remembered what i was going to do with it...it seemed logical to me...:grinjoint::rollit::thanks:

cant wait hope theres lots of pics and i dont think you answered my ? you said 89 days how many of those are flowering and how many are veg thanks

afg,
sorry, i missed the ?...and 89 what? sorry, that lost me too...the veg. photos are all just growing...at diff. ages...the bud room, they are all flowering, also at diff stages...yeah, i know it can be confusing, but it is continual, and that makes a diff...as one goes out, one comes in...lavendar

nice pics... looks like you got your op down pat .... oh and i have seen this deformity in the book of big buds a couple years back but have never seen it again... i love the pic.... +reps when i can
linda-3-16-10-rooms_016.jpg

do you remember what caused it? i thought it was a catapillar at first glance...so did the husband...really weird....i wonder what the seed was treated with and how long it takes to wear off in the plants dna? lavendar:thanks:

Leave,
no, not down pat...always something to learn...and always more chores to do...but its fun...this last time around i think it was mildew, pic of the leaf in photos...any idea? its always something...lavendar

Just found your grow. Congrats on the harvest. Nice variety you have going on. That is a nice size room you have going on. Where do you keep your seedlings/clones>? I'm along for the ride. :nicethread::reading420magazine::popcorn:

havent posted any seedlings-clones....been fighting mildew there, so i spray, do chores and leave...knock wood, i think it may be over...the pic of the leaf above, about 2,3 down....would like to know for sure what it is if anyone knows....as soon as it gets right, will post pic....lavendar, glad you're here.

Hello lavendar! I dig the mohawk on the bud! What can I say girl? You've got so much going that I needed to re-medicate after the first few pics! Those TW buds! Oh girl, would I like to be over at your place right now!. Reps when they let me and they aren't looking! You deserve many!:thumb:

Hello lavendar! I dig the mohawk on the bud! What can I say girl? You've got so much going that I needed to re-medicate after the first few pics! Those TW buds! Oh girl, would I like to be over at your place right now!. Reps when they let me and they aren't looking! You deserve many!:thumb:

thanks wood,
never thought about the mohawk, good spot...used to cut the grandkids hair in hawks when they came for the summer when i lived in alaska, thought their mom was going to get me..lol...but they seemed practical and cute, and the boys were all for them....
it seems like alot at times, and It Is!
i just love variety...get bored too easily....
and of course you are invited to partake...."airmailing" a giant wad of hash, and several buds....enjoy...lavendar

thanks for the reps, and by the way "what are they for? and what do they mean?" just notice everyone getting and giving...and i'm nosey....lol..:rollit:

Nice the Black jack sounds good, can't wait to watch her blow up!

Blackjack is my favorite strain

Hope you don't mind me tagging along lavendar!

nice journal lavendar so many strains so little time haha looks like your grow room is the complete opposite:bravo: reps or reputation are those little squares below your avatar that distiguish you on 420mag however, more-so they are for fun and to show you appreciate the growin that someones got goin:grinjoint:the way you give 'em is with the little balance scale button under anyones avatar you think deserve's reps:thumb:so +reps and i'm signed on:nicethread:

Great Grow Sister. I wish I had the space to grow all those different strains. Variety is the spice of life. You are doing a fantastic job. :peace: +reps. you deserve the glory!

Wow, impressive stash you got there, looks like your set for a few. The T.W. looks great, good job!

Blackjack is my favorite strain

Hope you don't mind me tagging along lavendar!

not at all...you're very welcome....the bj seems sound and of good quality...also didnt give me any stray seeds...was happy with it, and have 2 more clones to put in eventually....still waiting for that one to finish curing, and everyday, they taste a little better...:thanks:

nice journal lavendar so many strains so little time haha looks like your grow room is the complete opposite:bravo: reps or reputation are those little squares below your avatar that distiguish you on 420mag however, more-so they are for fun and to show you appreciate the growin that someones got goin:grinjoint:the way you give 'em is with the little balance scale button under anyones avatar you think deserve's reps:thumb:so +reps and i'm signed on:nicethread:

i know, and i would love to grow them all....i'm so greedy....just love the plants as much as the meds....they're whats kept me going the last 2 yrs...at least since i got my license, then hubby got his....before that it was wait for spring for a garden and scrounge for smoke, at someone elses mercy....and the cost...ugh...but it does cost some to get started....and the seeds and clones, and lights, then books ect.ect.ect. so i can kinda understand the cost a little....i stay under the legal limit here as our county is really redneck, and love to consider a big bust...one plant.....i just dont get it...talk about taking the law into their own hands....state legal, and county frowned on...what a bunch of jerks....who raised those idiots....

when i got cashed out from work due to injury w/ perm. disability, i took the money, all 3k of it and bought supplies....i knew what i wanted to do, and it has made our lives sooooo much better....hope yours is the same...lavendar
:thanks::rollit:

Good for you, sorry about the injury, but I'm glad that you found something to make you truly happy.

I know what a great hobby gardening is, I haven't got a spot indoors anymore, but I still do a decent outdoor crop each year, but I'm not able to spend as much time out there as I would my indoor garden, or as much time as I would like to. To me it's nice peaceful time to myself doing something that I love to do that is also very rewarding.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom