Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Re: lavendars'-continual harvest-5th grow

Nothing like team work! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. :peace:

yes, i do, even when it wasn't a total plan, but more like an inkling of an idea....i did think he would come round...esp. if i could get rid of the roadblocks...and he did and loves it now...he is very law conscious, so he keeps my rebel streak in check real well, which is good....lavendar:smokin:

Lavender you and your husband sound like a great team, as long as your driving! LOL Good for you fighting the fight back in the sixties. Sounds like ya got a couple years on me! I was still a kid in the sixties.:popcorn:

For sure, I'm all for haveing more hobbies that we can enjoy together. Esspecially if it's a very rewarding one like this!!

which is a real big selling point, plus all the money you save...
quality, everything is better when you do it yourself....lavendar:smokin:

Lavender you and your husband sound like a great team, as long as your driving! LOL Good for you fighting the fight back in the sixties. Sounds like ya got a couple years on me! I was still a kid in the sixties.:popcorn:

i think, we, have a few yrs on everyone....i will be 63 yrs tired this yr. (i say tired because you can get over tired, but old has a real terminal connotation.)been using mj for fifty yrs, no s..., but i grew up with it on the rez, my grgndma was a med. woman for our clan...so it was around as a medicine even then...i lived with her....i honestly didn't know it was mj for alot of yrs, until i smoked it with someone, and the light went on...".i know what this is, and its illegal?!?" what a culture shock, i guess i thought everyone used it...and that started the protest, and thank you...i have 2 sons both in their fortys, both med growers in other states...one is political (not a politician) and the other is an activist,....later, lavendar:yummy:

i think, we, have a few yrs on everyone....i will be 63 yrs tired this yr. (i say tired because you can get over tired, but old has a real terminal connotation.)been using mj for fifty yrs, no s..., but i grew up with it on the rez, my grgndma was a med. woman for our clan...so it was around as a medicine even then...i lived with her....i honestly didn't know it was mj for alot of yrs, until i smoked it with someone, and the light went on...".i know what this is, and its illegal?!?" what a culture shock, i guess i thought everyone used it...and that started the protest, and thank you...i have 2 sons both in their fortys, both med growers in other states...one is political (not a politician) and the other is an activist,....later, lavendar:yummy:

Way ta go girl, a great story and sounds like the family is continuing the fight!

Inspiring Lav. Keep fighting the good fight.

It really seems like the tides are turning for MJ and MMJ, if total leagalization was up for a vote, I think it would pass. I would say a national MMJ vote would definately go through right now, but you never know till they let us vote on it. If they just explained the tax revenue alone to the citicens, with the econemy the way it is now, I'm sure they would go for it, WHO WOULD IT HURT????

reporting in...last night when i went to check the girls, the train wreck had crossed over that mystical border to ripeness, so while there i cut off a few branches....i ended up with 8.2oz of wet buds...took pics, but havent posted yet...was also time to change the ribbons on a few of the girls....the bubba kush are in the last wk of ferts of any kind, this week they are getting shooting powder,and it works...but i do have to flush at the end of a week....lately, i've just been running 2 wks of water thru them, but this requires a good clear x first....i left the bottom part of the plant the t.w.... to continue on, and moved and cleaned the girls...in the veg rm. am going to need to clone a couple of plants for posterity later on, and repot and do the final crop to any that need it in the veg room....i like to give them a month to heal and a couple of wks of that time are to get used to the new pot....seems like i keep each one a long time, and i do, but it is always that way....note to self, use less sprays per wk of liquid light, the veg. room is filling up fast....that stuff works....will try to get pics up soon....enjoy, lavendar:rollit:

Good grow. Beautiful plants and such a variety. 60 strains wow.
:nicethread::bravo::welldone:

It really seems like the tides are turning for MJ and MMJ, if total leagalization was up for a vote, I think it would pass. I would say a national MMJ vote would definately go through right now, but you never know till they let us vote on it. If they just explained the tax revenue alone to the citicens, with the econemy the way it is now, I'm sure they would go for it, WHO WOULD IT HURT????

i haven't put alot of thought into that yet...but i do know that here we are getting alot of home invasions now...and instead of investigating the armed invaders, once they find out it is a compassion grow, they become more interested in the grow than the problem, so the growers are not calling it in so much now as the law is not working for them but against them instead....there has to be some sort of a compromise somewhere....but right now it has evolved into the blame game, and when the games start...no one wins....i kinda lean toward the legalize and tax it for those who cant grow...but i also think we need the option to grow our own, as I don't really trust the gov't to do it for me...their track record is great...look at cigarettes....full of poison...i don't know where it will end up, but i'm sure it will require alot more involvement of the good people who do smoke and tend the herb...lavendar:yummy:

Good grow. Beautiful plants and such a variety. 60 strains wow.
:nicethread::bravo::welldone:

no, no,.....only 14 going or close to being ready so far...have sixty total planned for the run....don't know if i'll end up having the time to put it all up here, except in short form tho....but want to run at least 6-7 more new ones thru before i run out of extra time....its nearly outdoor veg. garden season, so will need to be getting involved in that soon also, but yes, this garden will continue...fate and faith willing...

thank you for all the nice comments...enthusiasm needed....and appreciated...lavendar....stop by again...:rollit:

well, thats interesting...somewhere the last two posts are missing....and in cyberland, thats a big who knows....i havested the tw, and put in another plant, the mouie wowie, and put zulu into the main veg room....now its getting interesting....will try to post more, again later...lavendar:reading420magazine:

It happens. The black hole of cyberland is active. :peace:

i haven't put alot of thought into that yet...but i do know that here we are getting alot of home invasions now...and instead of investigating the armed invaders, once they find out it is a compassion grow, they become more interested in the grow than the problem, so the growers are not calling it in so much now as the law is not working for them but against them instead....there has to be some sort of a compromise somewhere....but right now it has evolved into the blame game, and when the games start...no one wins....i kinda lean toward the legalize and tax it for those who cant grow...but i also think we need the option to grow our own, as I don't really trust the gov't to do it for me...their track record is great...look at cigarettes....full of poison...i don't know where it will end up, but i'm sure it will require alot more involvement of the good people who do smoke and tend the herb...lavendar:yummy:

i have somthing to add the gov will not be growing for us they will let people like you and i get perments to grow industerily and sell it at a despencery this is what oregon is trying to pass and the grower and the despencery owner will pay the gove taxes and we will pay tax for our weed:Rasta:

UPDATE:
well, i tried the t.w. (gee, maybe thats why i havent posted much??) and it is very good...just dry, is in the jars now curing...not much change yet, but it will be a dandy when done...the zulu has taken well to the veg. room, and i may be comming out of the mildew problem in the babies room...ugh, that was awful...but not totally sure yet...have been using safers and a new sample product called "that stuff"...which works really well...and doesnt have the soapy smell either, altho, safer products are fine...that is really my only gripe with them...total wet wt. was a gram or two over 13oz by the time it was all cut...and dry was 3.6oz and change...i dont think i'll lose any more or much more...and we were smoking out of it, so it could have been 4oz before the tests...:grinjoint: the blueberry is doing fine in the veg. room, and there look to be about 3 others in the next 2 weeks that will be ready...all for now, i have been taking pics of all this, including some weird flowers on the brain storm that i need to post; the problem being the resizing ect. before posting, there has to be a simpler way....but alas, it is beyond me...so that is the problem with the photos....will get it done, but i would rather it was more instant than it is....:peace:...lavendar

Just found your grow. Congrats on the harvest. Nice variety you have going on. That is a nice size room you have going on. Where do you keep your seedlings/clones>? I'm along for the ride. :nicethread::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom