Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Re: lavendars'-continual harvest-5th grow

Great smoke report, I wish I had a nice variety like that to choose from. Great work! Peace

Great smoke report, I wish I had a nice variety like that to choose from. Great work! Peace

sometimes it makes me crazed...i have to put tags and names and maps to which is which as both hubby and i work with them...i do have a time comming up when it will kinda lean to bubba kush and l.a. confidential...we want to get a stock of his favs built up for him...my favs are all of them...i do have ones i go back to tho...start collecting seeds...thats what i do...and when i get an opening they go in...right now i'm waiting for a spot for ducks foot, and cindy 99...thank you...lavendar
heck, why lie, i'm waiting for a spot for every seed i have...i want to grow them all......now....:cheer::rollit:

:ciao: lavendar I am in love with you and your Journal! ;)
Thank you for your Wonderful work you are sharing with us all.
You are very special. :cheer:
I been watching but had to post today to let you know what a pleasure it is watching your work.
Keep up all your doing, Bless you girl! :bravo:
We are glad you are here, Happy to have you as part of the 420 Community.
Thanks again!
I will take my seat again in the front row. :nomo:
:roorrip: :peace:

Rep+ !

:ciao: lavendar I am in love with you and your Journal! ;)
Thank you for your Wonderful work you are sharing with us all.
You are very special. :cheer:
I been watching but had to post today to let you know what a pleasure it is watching your work.
Keep up all your doing, Bless you girl! :bravo:
We are glad you are here, Happy to have you as part of the 420 Community.
Thanks again!
I will take my seat again in the front row. :nomo:
:roorrip: :peace:

Rep+ !

well high there...knew you all existed, but the first time i've seen ya....welcome to the mess...well, gee, what else can you call it...one of this, and so on...but thank you, and hope you'll stick around...lavendar..

:popcorn::grinjoint::welcome::rollit:.maybe pulling another one tonight...or at least that is the plan...

thank you....they are fun, and each one an adventure....now the bubba kush's are deciding to get a few male flowers on some of the buds.....dont mind a few seeds on a couple of buds, but the one is decided to have a sex change....i'm not sure i can fix this....thank G. they are the last in the room before the exhaust fan...maybe most of the pollen will be sucked out, and the ozone machine will fix them....right in the middle of this bud, is this little yellow flower, i noticed it when checking the tri's on the plant....i could use the seeds tho, i think if i read it right, they will mostlly be fem seed...hope...lavendar:rollit:

if there turning male u might get more seeds than u want ;)

hey lav careful with that hermie biz one fat pollen sack could sit you with hundreds of seeds in a what would've been spectacular crop unless this is what you want in which case the bud will be just a lil less potent you can fix it by gently pulling the "banana top" out of your bud almost like a tick out of your skin;) when are we gonna have some more beautiful pics to look at?

hey lav careful with that hermie biz one fat pollen sack could sit you with hundreds of seeds in a what would've been spectacular crop unless this is what you want in which case the bud will be just a lil less potent you can fix it by gently pulling the "banana top" out of your bud almost like a tick out of your skin;) when are we gonna have some more beautiful pics to look at?

:rollit:you know, i buy fem seeds and some are notorious for going hermie...yes, i pluck them out, so far, all i find is one or two male flowers, been real lucky that way...and yes, it scares me...i look and look, and for the life of me, they are hard to find....but once they open, the yellow is hard to miss....they are usually right in the middle of one bud...if i find one, i look for more....so far, all i find is one or two seeds...sure am glad of that...and not on all of them...wouldnt put up with that...

i did another plant tonight...the brain storm...so will try to do pics in a day or two...alot of appts tomorrow a.m. so will do the pics tomorrow night...lavendar:rollit:thanks for the advice, and yes they do come out like ticks...the one bubba k that had two flowers, male, really scared me...no stress or anything, it just went...i raise them like they were kobi beef...my babies...

i think, we, have a few yrs on everyone....i will be 63 yrs tired this yr. (i say tired because you can get over tired, but old has a real terminal connotation.)been using mj for fifty yrs, no s..., but i grew up with it on the rez, my grgndma was a med. woman for our clan...so it was around as a medicine even then...i lived with her....i honestly didn't know it was mj for alot of yrs, until i smoked it with someone, and the light went on...".i know what this is, and its illegal?!?" what a culture shock, i guess i thought everyone used it...and that started the protest, and thank you...i have 2 sons both in their fortys, both med growers in other states...one is political (not a politician) and the other is an activist,....later, lavendar:yummy:

Inspiring. +rep For sure.

sorry, I'm reading from the beginning....

i harvested the brain storm tonight...this is the plant that i gripe about the smell of...it smells like bologne with garlic spread on it....i did not get alot off of her...she was gangly, and alot of stem space....she did have a very strong skunky pine smell tonight...alot better than the other....kept most of the smallest buds for the hash tho...so got alot of wt. there...deliberate...i got 5.8oz off her of just bud, so that makes her one of my low producers, but as long as i enjoy it, i dont care....just hope she doesnt shrink up to nothing.....i have others that will make the ave. go back up, and this is a weeding out process for me...what we like, and what we'll keep...i have 2 more clones of her, which is nice, now i can try other things and see if it responds to them...the first time thru, other than topping or fim, i dont do much but watch them grow to see how they do...i hope the bud is good smoke tho...and she will cure good as she got a good 2 wks of water...plus a clear x treatment...she is the one with the mohawk hair cut in the pics below...and that was one heavy bud, and still looks like a mohawk....noticed that she had that same wide stem under the mohawk bud as the pic in the group below (baby room) so it must be a thing that she does, or 2 stems wouldnt just show up the way they did...so, will let you know how she smokes later...plus pics tomorrow, i think...lavendar:grinjoint::reading420magazine::rollit:

Inspiring. +rep For sure.

sorry, I'm reading from the beginning....

no problem...thank you for being here and interested...i like the name...jasonlee....very nice...got alot more to raise and harvest:cheer::reading420magazine::popcorn::rollit:...lavendar

by the way, thank you all for the plus reps...really appreciate them...lav:rollit:

Anytime. I'd give you all my reps if i could. you have a rare green thumb (and maybe a finger or two) and help show me some of the true potential of strains I havent tried yet. That Maui Wowie strain you have/had looks like the seeds I got. I got some 'Moui Wowie' seed in Waikiki (sorry if my spellings off, but I'm fight ing a migrain with Hempower! Can't sleep with the headache, but cant type with the medicine. lol) Brought em' back to denver in Peanutbutter, and it was 100% sativa. fruity Creamy goodness, if not way too tall for me if I wouldn't have Dominated it, AND supercropped. lol (It was my bit*h in total submission. Fun, but impractical.} Yours seemed to have some Indica qualities. Did it retain the taste? How about that mellow silky smooth hit? Meditative medicinal 'forget your worries' high?

Maybe I missed a page, but If you have the time, please indulge my inquiry!!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::grinjoint::grinjoint::popcorn::popcorn:

P.S. Have you ever tried the Purple Urkle strain?? I'm trying to gather opinions, and such, but I hear yield is low indoors and next generations vary quite a bit. (inbreeds) Hmmmmmm......
:reading420magazine::reading420magazine::reading420magazine:

Holy crap girl, your thread has taken off to the moon! I miss a day and it's like I'm starting from the beginning! You've got a special 'charm' to ya and it is perfectly matched with your grow.

love it!

Anytime. I'd give you all my reps if i could. you have a rare green thumb (and maybe a finger or two) and help show me some of the true potential of strains I havent tried yet. That Maui Wowie strain you have/had looks like the seeds I got. I got some 'Moui Wowie' seed in Waikiki (sorry if my spellings off, but I'm fight ing a migrain with Hempower! Can't sleep with the headache, but cant type with the medicine. lol) Brought em' back to denver in Peanutbutter, and it was 100% sativa. fruity Creamy goodness, if not way too tall for me if I wouldn't have Dominated it, AND supercropped. lol (It was my bit*h in total submission. Fun, but impractical.} Yours seemed to have some Indica qualities. Did it retain the taste? How about that mellow silky smooth hit? Meditative medicinal 'forget your worries' high?

Maybe I missed a page, but If you have the time, please indulge my inquiry!!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::grinjoint::grinjoint::popcorn::popcorn:

P.S. Have you ever tried the Purple Urkle strain?? I'm trying to gather opinions, and such, but I hear yield is low indoors and next generations vary quite a bit. (inbreeds) Hmmmmmm......
:reading420magazine::reading420magazine::reading420magazine:

:yummy:hope you're feeling better, and what a wonderful way to bring them back....peanut butter....wow, i'llhave to remember that one...no, i havent harvested her yet, she was put in to replace one in the bud room that i did harvest...i think she is in the 2nd fert. phase they go thru with fox f. so she has about 8-9 weeks to go...she started to be unruley right off, so i fimmed her, is why she is so stout, they, nirvana, i believe said she might get that way, but i'm sure they diluted her with one of theirs....she is really pretty, and has a bunch of tops on her....i keep the pkg. the seeds come from and i think she is hawaiian m.w. is what it said...and i dont mind if she is a sort of hybrid....i raise the girls different than others do...they are longer in veg. by quite a few weeks and after topping or fim, i give them a mo. to recover...also do the pot change the last two wks of veg...so when they get plugged into the bud room, they are off and running....when they hit the 4x4 veg room, that is the busy place...i try to keep ten in there...just went in last nite and removed dead leaves, and staked up plants that may need it and decided who goes next....also fimmed and topped some later ones, so they have recovery time....

i havent done an urkle....one i want...

i put in a jack herer to take brain storms place....havent grown one yet, but have done several with jack mixed in, and they are really good yields and usually dont hermie until late in the game if at all....for wt. i get the best off, the bubba kkush, and blackjack, and the meds are very good...my husband loves them both...also get good wt. off of the sour diesel and soma's nyc diesel, and love the taste of both...i have extreme severe back spasms from nerve damage and both relieve it mostly....the b.kush will put me to sleep even with a migraine, as will l.a. confidential, but i only get lower yields so far from her...they are right...she needs a good long veg. time to get any size to her...the clones i have are just growing, and waiting in the wings, the same way i do some other indica's that i know are smaller plants...

will take some pics of the m.w. when i go tend tonight...and the buds, later, and sorry about the migraine...those suckers hurt, mine lasted 3 days, rt side, left side and whole head....all you can do is try to find a cool cave with nothing around and knock yourself out....lavendar:smokin:

and another thing i've found is that the first time i grow a plant is a learning exp. and the next time it gets alot better yield and everything generally is better....i like i.b.l. seeds, they grow true...inbred...imho..

Holy crap girl, your thread has taken off to the moon! I miss a day and it's like I'm starting from the beginning! You've got a special 'charm' to ya and it is perfectly matched with your grow.

love it!

well, thank you woods, and the same right back at ya....lol...i love to visit you...always learn something...lavendar...
p.s. what do you mean taking time off....we get time off here? no one told me...lol...i been robbed...:yummy:

well, get ready for a long string of pics...

this stem is on a clone also brainstorm...

paul-3-15-10-pics_120.jpg

paul-3-15-10-pics_122.jpg

this is the mold mildew i mentioned...anyone know for sure what it is??

IMG_07385.jpg
Purple stems are usually signs of stress and lockout of certian nutrients. As fgor the Leaf it looks like a p.h issue. As for the specs, How is your RH? if its low and tyour getting the "shote specs" i would suggest to folliar feed em , with the lights out. then give them a good wipe. See if it comes back. This is what start off with. then go from there. i hope this info helps. Let me know how it comes out.

Purple stems are usually signs of stress and lockout of certian nutrients. As fgor the Leaf it looks like a p.h issue. As for the specs, How is your RH? if its low and tyour getting the "shote specs" i would suggest to folliar feed em , with the lights out. then give them a good wipe. See if it comes back. This is what start off with. then go from there. i hope this info helps. Let me know how it comes out.

wow, well, thank you....the brain storm stayed purple all the way thru...couldnt figure it out....tried flushing and all...
the leaves, what i did there was used liquid light, and after a couple of sprays it cleared it all up....weird....never had those particular probs before...thank you again...lavendar:yummy:

p.s.
you're looking good over at your house....alot of talent there...:cheer:

I can't wait for the day when I have grown so many varieties of weed that I can report on what I like and don't like... Right at the moment my favorite weed is the one that I am smoking right now! LOL! My plan in the future is to be able to inventory a 1/2 dozen or so different variations at one time... he he he!

Back
Top Bottom