Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Re: lavendars'-continual harvest-5th grow

very very impressive growin' skills you are doing a stellar job:cheer::nicethread::cheer:

:yummy:love the secret keeping hint at the bottom...and wow do i agree....
thank you for comming by and for the nice comment....what stands out to me when i look at others' grows is they are all so orderly and neat...mine is more like a tornado hit...but thank you...next time...:Rasta:.lavendar

wow your a strain hog! lol (thats a good thing) would love me some maui wowie!

oh yeahhh, oink oink....only i do pass them on...lol...about the m.w., i wanted to try it for yrs, but was never around when it was, i got this from a seed co. so i'm pretty sure its not pure, as they usually infuse their own brand of the latest and greatest strain....which is good, to make it theirs, they have to change something....i wish i could find a panama red now...have a three mo. old columbian gold, that is growing just like the ones i grew and loved in the 60s -70s so i'm fairly certain its pretty pure....yeah, i'm kinda a collector...and an absolute fiend for variety....:yummy:lavendar

High Lavendar! Girl, you got it going, let me tell ya! So many strains your growing, that in itself is amazing. You are a multi-strain guru for many of us. I imagine that others here have grown multi strains at once, or aver time with their many grows, but for now, your the girl.

Jason mentioned that I grew Mazar, that's true, but mine turned out to be below par. My fault most likely, or possibly, a bad seed (free ones with my NL order, only started two with just one a female). I may try it again with my upcoming outdoor, just to prove that it is what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be one of the best. I never checked the pH (current grow is my first with a test kit). Also my lighting was not very strong. so who knows? Many posts have been written discussing my sub par outcome! I'm sure you will have a terrific outcome and I will be watching that one in particular.

ahhh, thank you...
i guess i have an extremely low bordom theshold but mainly if i smoke the same thing very long, it gets me no where....so i am always swapping out the meds....i also think it has to do with being a double gemini....that should say most of it....but life is never boring.....we finally finished collecting the components to make some oil...so that should be an adventure....so how did the wifes birthday go? great i hope....talk at ya later, lavendar:yummy:

QUOTE=jasonlee247;1029008]hi Lavendar. That 'Mohawk' nug looks like a mini head of lettuce. lol It's cute, but disturbing too. How does it smell?

Also, I was wondering what nutrients your using, and if you custom tailor them to each plant or give them all the same general mixtures?

Man, it's a jungle in there!! I almost went cross-eyed trying to distinguish which was which.:trance: They all look pretty good indeed! Keep up the good work! It'll be interesting to see how much you got from the Brainstorm, and how it smokes.

:peace::thanks::welldone: 5stars[/QUOTE]

the mohawk, the stem it grew on was wide and flat....group of photos, before the last ones....so yes, it is, and i had the same stem on a clone....so it must be a trait....the flower, pistel part has the normal smell, but the green is paler, it was at the bottom of the plant tho.....or toward the bottom...and the smell generally is washed out...but its only on the one flower.....only use fox farm...the grow big, tigar, and big bloom, also open sesame, beastie bloom, and cha ching....i feed every other day...with water in between.....use organic co2 pails when i have the dollars, been using humbolt micro nutrients when needed....i know, its a mess, all the diff. brands....but it all costs sooo much that i wont throw it out...i use azamax and natural preditors for bugs....liquid light, which is worth every penny and we just got a soil root enricher that i need to read up on....and the radio is always on for them....as for feeding, we use the ribbon system..huhhh?....i journal everything on each plant, and by looking and reading up on the diff. strains, you can just tell what phase they're headed for and how fast, which determines the color of the ribbon on the plant, which matches a bucket of ferts....the hardest part of that is the tracking and journaling, both require an active participant....but it seems to get done....i take alot of pics, and write alot of notes...we try to give each plant, strain, at least 2x thru just to see if we do it better the next time....its a process...hope this answers a little...let me know...i also use shooting powder occasionally...then we clear x and feed water until done...about 1-2 wks...lavendar [

ahhh, thank you...
i guess i have an extremely low bordom theshold but mainly if i smoke the same thing very long, it gets me no where....so i am always swapping out the meds....i also think it has to do with being a double gemini....that should say most of it....but life is never boring.....we finally finished collecting the components to make some oil...so that should be an adventure....so how did the wifes birthday go? great i hope....talk at ya later, lavendar:yummy:

One of our nice local restaurants sent my wife a birthday gift of 50% off of the bill. So I took her out for a nice dinner. I also bought here a fantasy book trilogy that she was interested in and some sunglasses that she picked out!

oh yeahhh, oink oink....only i do pass them on...lol...about the m.w., i wanted to try it for yrs, but was never around when it was, i got this from a seed co. so i'm pretty sure its not pure, as they usually infuse their own brand of the latest and greatest strain....which is good, to make it theirs, they have to change something....i wish i could find a panama red now...have a three mo. old columbian gold, that is growing just like the ones i grew and loved in the 60s -70s so i'm fairly certain its pretty pure....yeah, i'm kinda a collector...and an absolute fiend for variety....:yummy:lavendar

lav that is awesome i love old strains that my rents smoked on my grandmaw recently passed away and before she did she gave me a couple of jamaican sensimilla seeds and a couple panama reds they are really old and idk if they are gonna be viable(as they are a lil beat up after being in a tin in a drawer for 20+years;)) but when the time is right i will try and germ em:thumb: but i love a connoisseur garden and you def have a beautiful one:grinjoint:

howdy,
actually, it is a cross of mazar and great white shark....what i do need is a mazar just as is, and gws alone, would sure give more of an idea of what shes going to do...this one isnt very shocky tho, seems to take it all in stride...better than some others her age...from the same group of seeds hatched....i have more problems with the indicas and they are supposed to be ez...huh? so far the hybrids and sativas are more my style....my gardens dont tend to have the neatest skylines....these are more like mt. ranges, with the variations in height...i'll come by and visit when i get caught up in the rooms, now i have to repot some in the veg. room to get ready to go to the bud room...been double cking for male flowers ect...still trying to fit in the pics of tric's....later, enjoy:yummy:lavendar

Hi Lavendar! happy easter! I didn't know you have a cross of Mazar? I must have missed that in a previous post. Interesting. I bet the GWS really makes it gain hight durring the transition period. HMmm this will be an interesting part of the journal for me.
I just got some new seed! Woohoo! I hope I get a nice Pheno in Papaya so I can cross with Cindy99. Those are two badass strains IMO, and It'd be a shame to loose the C99 genetics since they are getting harder and harder to come by. The Papaya should increase the flavor and Yield, and then I'll take the best offspring and back-cross to the mother C99 and so on. I'm Go'an Call it HiLLBiLLy!!lol, j/k - PC99 I should have a ton of extra first gen hybrid seeds with alot of various Phenos to pick from soon. :;): :headbanger:

...anyways, cant wait to see the trich pics. I cant seem to get my camera to take a good shot of mine. :(

One of our nice local restaurants sent my wife a birthday gift of 50% off of the bill. So I took her out for a nice dinner. I also bought here a fantasy book trilogy that she was interested in and some sunglasses that she picked out!

i bet she loved it...sounds like a good time was had by all....just finished reading the twilight saga....excellent ....lavendar

Santa Marta Gold. Is that what ya got Lav? A good friend of mine many years ago took me with him to make a 'p/u'. Went down to his basement where he emptied the contents of a large lawn size bag onto the floor. This was in 79. He said it was Santa Marta Gold (Columbian). It was an amazing change from the normal Mexican that had been going around. This was before I had any Sensemilla and it of course was seeded. It was the largest amount of stuff I have ever seen up close and personal. I was a bouncer and thinking back I believe he just wanted me around! LOL He gave me a paper lunch bag of the stuff! After he dumped it on the floor and spread it out it covered a very large portion of the floor (I believe he had a ground cloth or something on the floor). Just remembering! Sorry!

hey lav havent been around but im back and catching up hope no one worried i agree on variety ill collect as many kinds as i can or else they get old and i end up making hash
lookin real preaty up in here with all the preaty colors

af,
wondered where ya were...thank you, somedays its a pain tho....they all grow diff...but i do like the variety....lavendar:smokin:

Santa Marta Gold. Is that what ya got Lav? A good friend of mine many years ago took me with him to make a 'p/u'. Went down to his basement where he emptied the contents of a large lawn size bag onto the floor. This was in 79. He said it was Santa Marta Gold (Columbian). It was an amazing change from the normal Mexican that had been going around. This was before I had any Sensemilla and it of course was seeded. It was the largest amount of stuff I have ever seen up close and personal. I was a bouncer and thinking back I believe he just wanted me around! LOL He gave me a paper lunch bag of the stuff! After he dumped it on the floor and spread it out it covered a very large portion of the floor (I believe he had a ground cloth or something on the floor). Just remembering! Sorry!

yep, s.m. gold, the true col. gold....its a sativa, which i never knew until i did some research...and very potent...they saythat the panama red i search for is really a santa marta red...so am looking for that also...so let me know if you find any....yes, i loved it, and it is growing great....thanks for dropping by...talk to ya later...lavendar:cheer: and i love to hear those stories...

Hi Lavendar! happy easter! I didn't know you have a cross of Mazar? I must have missed that in a previous post. Interesting. I bet the GWS really makes it gain hight durring the transition period. HMmm this will be an interesting part of the journal for me.
I just got some new seed! Woohoo! I hope I get a nice Pheno in Papaya so I can cross with Cindy99. Those are two badass strains IMO, and It'd be a shame to loose the C99 genetics since they are getting harder and harder to come by. The Papaya should increase the flavor and Yield, and then I'll take the best offspring and back-cross to the mother C99 and so on. I'm Go'an Call it HiLLBiLLy!!lol, j/k - PC99 I should have a ton of extra first gen hybrid seeds with alot of various Phenos to pick from soon. :;): :headbanger:

...anyways, cant wait to see the trich pics. I cant seem to get my camera to take a good shot of mine. :(

been doing dr. appts. this wk...so am behind on doing the posting....will be my first mazar/gws....so am curious as to how it will grow....but it is growing now....in the 4x4 room which is right next to the bud room...love it when the new seeds come in....sounds good....will write more later and try to post tri pics....happy easter...lavendar:goodjob::cheer:

Just wanted to tell ya all, HAPPY EASTER...with or without the bunny...darn no easter basket this year....making a small lamb roast, about the size of 4 chops, a broccoli cassarole, taters and gravy, and jello salad....just everything i cook now is in minature size....taken me ten yrs to get the right amount down, used to cooking for an army....have a great day....its what we make of it....hugs to all, lavendar:peacetwo::cheer::smokin:

:welcome:i know, i know, no tri shots yet....i'm guilty, but have been busy...alot of work here dont cha know?
i had to harvest one of the bubba kush....decided overnight that it wanted to be a boy....off with its head....then was waiting for the sour diesel, and the next night she was harvested...i still have 3 more to go that are really close...then had to clean the veg. room and stake plants....i tried to super crop one of the tr. wk. was way to tall and scraggly looking....somehow it just had escaped the majik pinching fingers...i'm not at all sure i did it right tho....the top just sort of fell sideways...ended up feeling semi sorry and put a bent splint on it....it will make it or not....my first attempt, i think i blew it...i seem to do fims ok, and bending is fine, and tying down works i just really wanted to try super cropping....had to repot a few girls and replace the sour diesel in the room....then change ribbons and mix ferts and so on and so forth....

SMOKE REPORT
ok, on the brain storm....well, it is curing, but i tried some...yesterday when i opened the jar, the garlic was back again...sorry, i love garlic, but don't want to smoke it..i'll pass....so today, was trying hard to justify her existance and taking up space, so i decided, i'll try her out...i opened the jar, and a beautiful smell came out, spicy...ok, load the pipe, this is first rattle out of the box this a.m. which is when i try to air and move the curing stuff...also a great wake up...and nothing yet to foul up the judgement....first i weighed her...all i want to say, is don't....lost 4/5 of the weight right up front...not good....then the smell, so far, she is not doing well, so i fire up the pipe with very strong predjudiced feelings racing around in my brain...and no significant taste, kinda spicy, but not, the exhale was like really over ripe kinda rotting fruit, no burn, so i knew it got a good flush, left a clean taste in the mouth, like you just swallowed some water...i sat and was thinking wow, that kinda does it....a half an hour later, i was still there in the same position in lala land....there had to be something about this plant that kept people growing it...i dont like the yield, who knows where the smell and exhale will end up, the taste was nice, she is stemmy between the buds, and the buds look like triangles or spear tips of grape like pods, she gets coated with resin (with her looks, she better) that may not have been very nice, but it was honest....she was extremely easy to manicure...dries rapidly to nothing....as for smell, i think it is what ever day it is, so far....but the high is like being sat on by an elephant....it lasts, and still lets you move around, but easily distracted....no pain, soooo, considering all that and the fact that she is not done curing, if you have a spot somewhere, and have nothing planned for it, then grow her...i think i can throw one of her in every few times around....so far i give her an 8+, and thats higher than my favorites that have alot going for them....her high is fantastic...she is very creeper, and gives a killer case of cotton mouth....and i just dont see her as commercial, i dont know anything about brain storm haze tho...do any of you...would like to know....lavendar:cheer:

lavendar, Girl I just love your smoke reports You have so many strains, its so helpful to make buying a strain I haven't tried before easier.
And you always tell it like it is. Thanks again.:cheer:

lavendar, Girl I just love your smoke reports You have so many strains, its so helpful to make buying a strain I haven't tried before easier.
And you always tell it like it is. Thanks again.:cheer:

:smokin:thanks omm...
i try....today is another day of potting ect...only today it is my nemisis "clones"...used to get them all to grow, the last 6 months i have had the worst time with them....now they have an indian sign on me, so will have to work out whatever the bad kharma is....later...:reading420magazine: lavendar

Back
Top Bottom