Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Re: lavendars'-continual harvest-5th grow

:yummy:hope you're feeling better, and what a wonderful way to bring them back....peanut butter....wow, i'llhave to remember that one...no, i havent harvested her yet, she was put in to replace one in the bud room that i did harvest...i think she is in the 2nd fert. phase they go thru with fox f. so she has about 8-9 weeks to go...she started to be unruley right off, so i fimmed her, is why she is so stout, they, nirvana, i believe said she might get that way, but i'm sure they diluted her with one of theirs....she is really pretty, and has a bunch of tops on her....i keep the pkg. the seeds come from and i think she is hawaiian m.w. is what it said...and i dont mind if she is a sort of hybrid....i raise the girls different than others do...they are longer in veg. by quite a few weeks and after topping or fim, i give them a mo. to recover...also do the pot change the last two wks of veg...so when they get plugged into the bud room, they are off and running....when they hit the 4x4 veg room, that is the busy place...i try to keep ten in there...just went in last nite and removed dead leaves, and staked up plants that may need it and decided who goes next....also fimmed and topped some later ones, so they have recovery time....

i havent done an urkle....one i want...

i put in a jack herer to take brain storms place....havent grown one yet, but have done several with jack mixed in, and they are really good yields and usually dont hermie until late in the game if at all....for wt. i get the best off, the bubba kkush, and blackjack, and the meds are very good...my husband loves them both...also get good wt. off of the sour diesel and soma's nyc diesel, and love the taste of both...i have extreme severe back spasms from nerve damage and both relieve it mostly....the b.kush will put me to sleep even with a migraine, as will l.a. confidential, but i only get lower yields so far from her...they are right...she needs a good long veg. time to get any size to her...the clones i have are just growing, and waiting in the wings, the same way i do some other indica's that i know are smaller plants...

will take some pics of the m.w. when i go tend tonight...and the buds, later, and sorry about the migraine...those suckers hurt, mine lasted 3 days, rt side, left side and whole head....all you can do is try to find a cool cave with nothing around and knock yourself out....lavendar:smokin:

and another thing i've found is that the first time i grow a plant is a learning exp. and the next time it gets alot better yield and everything generally is better....i like i.b.l. seeds, they grow true...inbred...imho..

Hi Lavendar! Back at 100% today. man that one got bad for a bit. I get mine on the left side. Mostly behind my ear, and top left on my head. AllI had was Berry White (Blueberry x White widow) to help out, and that stuff keeps me awake like coffe, and only does the job if I smoke ALOT. It renders me almost useless around the house. Soon I'll have Cinderella99 and White Rhino to help, but I'll have to try the strains you mentioned. That B. Kush sounds nice. I'm starting a few plants of master Kush soon, hopefully that will be similar. And you said you got a Jack Herer? One of my top 3!! My favorite was a cross of Jack Herer X Earlygirl, but I have long lost the genetics, and havent found them at any seed banks lately ;( Blackjack sounds nice too.
About the peanutbutter trick, I don't know if that will wirk anymore with all of the X-rays and paranoia at the airports after 911 and all these scare tactics. Now adays you'd almost have to put them somewere ......'unusual' to get them thru. lol I miss that, but hopefully if california goes legal we'll all soon follow!!

You mentioned I.B.L. strains? What does that stand for?

anyways, keep talking to your plants, it seems to be working!! :thumb::welldone:

I can't wait for the day when I have grown so many varieties of weed that I can report on what I like and don't like... Right at the moment my favorite weed is the one that I am smoking right now! LOL! My plan in the future is to be able to inventory a 1/2 dozen or so different variations at one time... he he he!

joe,
havent seen you for a while....howdy....yep, at first, it was a real problem...we had stopped getting and decided to wait...yuck was that hard, but i had put up enuf for him for six mo....i figured i'd use the slack....at first he thought it would never be as good as someone elses....he finally got a handle on the idea, that everything, is someones homegrown....then it was the curing....now, he won't smoke it if it isnt h.g. by us, and has to be cured, and admits openly that he was really off the mark...he is also thinking we should go totally organic...i'm not sure, but i think the only place we are off the mark there is whatever f.f. makes that isn't...altho, i do stick with the major 6 they have...lol...got to love that guy...the smallest amount is an 1/8 that is put up, and it is fun going down memory lane, and some of it, i just dont like....i can taste and smell just every little thing i have done wrong....only can wonder what it will be like next yr....some i didnt flush and water enough, some is fert burnt and tastes it, but it is all a learning experience....collect seeds, and not just any seeds, altho, that is a place to start...right now, i think i need micro nutrients, so am trying to figure which plant will be the guinie pig....will be one i have more than one of, thats for sure....you'll get there, and it won't take long, and then you can start thinking about production and wt...ect...i'll never make the 1% group, but i'm in the ball park and thats all i care about....for us to continue a plant, we set a goal of 2 dry oz per plant....but, what we ave. is 1.6 or in there close, and then we'll get a great plant that will tilt the ave way out of whack, but closer to our goal and if everything else is fine, we keep it......that is why we d/c some of them,just dont fit the space ect....for some reason, forgotten what, we started the wt. per the way the room is set up...on average, we get 1.9 oz per plant in the room....but i do document each one we grow, how it grows, what it liked...what rocked its world....ect..i most definately DO NOT consider myself any kind of person who has it figured out....i make major mistakes each and every crop...and to not get too discouraged, i try to sort out what i've learned....sometimes my stupidity is really brutal to see...especially in black and white....i see you there my friend..only better.....lavendar:peace::rollit::welcome:

Hi Lavendar! Back at 100% today. man that one got bad for a bit. I get mine on the left side. Mostly behind my ear, and top left on my head. AllI had was Berry White (Blueberry x White widow) to help out, and that stuff keeps me awake like coffe, and only does the job if I smoke ALOT. It renders me almost useless around the house. Soon I'll have Cinderella99 and White Rhino to help, but I'll have to try the strains you mentioned. That B. Kush sounds nice. I'm starting a few plants of master Kush soon, hopefully that will be similar. And you said you got a Jack Herer? One of my top 3!! My favorite was a cross of Jack Herer X Earlygirl, but I have long lost the genetics, and havent found them at any seed banks lately ;( Blackjack sounds nice too.
About the peanutbutter trick, I don't know if that will wirk anymore with all of the X-rays and paranoia at the airports after 911 and all these scare tactics. Now adays you'd almost have to put them somewere ......'unusual' to get them thru. lol I miss that, but hopefully if california goes legal we'll all soon follow!!

You mentioned I.B.L. strains? What does that stand for?

anyways, keep talking to your plants, it seems to be working!! :thumb::welldone:

i.b.l.=inbred line, where the seed com. keeps breeding back into the same line over and over until they have a seed that will only produce the one thing...it probably has more to it that i dont remember now, but what i do remember is it is a strengtha and a weakness....like with corn or peas, anytime something comes along that will harm or wipe it out, it harms and wipes them all out...they have no genetic diversity....they can't mutate to survive...
the strength would be if you grew for a biz reason and had to count on a certain production always, then that would be the best....no hermies, no fluctuation in amount, the lighting would work....it would be the greatest as long as nothing changed much....

heard rhino is great....just put in a mazar and gr. white shark, know anything about it??? i sure dont...and cindy 99 is one of the best i've heard...lavendar:thanks::yummy:

yes,
i have a jack herer....just put it in the bud room the 29th to take the place of the brain storm i took out....have alot of pics so need to get busy and process them...lavendar...:reading420magazine::rollit: so tell me about the j.h., a new one for me to grow...

oh, ok. Imbred strains yes. I didn't recognize the abbreviation. I believe Cindy99 is one of those type. VERY stable genetics, a good breeder. So far for me they have VERY indica tendancies;short, wide leaves, very dense buds, ect, but the effect is rather mixed or slightly sativa-like for me. Mine are about 3 and a half weeks into bloom or so, and it'll be the first time I smoke my own cindy99, so we'll see how it differs from what i had from the dispensery. My Rhino is Very sativa dominate. maybe more of a sativa phenotype than what the seedbank says. it's shooting up like a widow, but seems a little denser and already VERY coated in Trichomes. I'm thinking these will be almost scary good by the time they're ready. lol

I have some info about the Mazar I came across on my E-travels today:

"MAZAR;
This is an upgraded selection of the valued former Afghan/Skunk. The taste is softer than before with an impressive yield. The Afghani (Mazar-i-Shariff) part is a very short Christmas Tree-like plant, 100% Indica and very resinous. The F1-cross with Skunk.

Flowering Span Class=small
Period weeks 8
Thc Percentage Null (19.5)
Type Mostly Indica
Harvesting Month 11
Seed Bank Dutch Passion
Climate Indoor
Effect Stoned
Difficulty Normal
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes:yahoo:

I believe I Woodsman just recently grew this strain. You may want to ask him?

I loved the J.H strain, but it was a little too lanky for my area, so I invested in the J.H. X Earlygirl. It shortened the plant a little, but I still had to bend the buds down as the spears were getting very tall. Most of the buds from it were very thick, and surprisingly dense. they grew for me in a Haze lie pattern with little uneven towers coming off of the tops of the colas. very sweet smoke and it had a long duration. Sometimes my friends and I will just sit around wishing we still had some of that around. Soon I'll get off my ass and just order some more seed even if I have to settle with a different hybrid. lol

I havent tried the Great White Shark, but it sure sounds interesting. another White strain hybrid!! WOOHOO!! It's on my list.:yahoo:

I can't wait to see some of your new pictures! I saw that one mutant bud pic you had. That is cool. it almost looks like it was 'FIM'd and just stalled or something. how cool is that?:thumb:

oops, sorry to ramble, kinda got lost in the moment.

How interesting...so many strains from Skunk x Afghani hybrids. My BB Cheese is somewhat related. Skunk #1 x Afghani and backcrossed like 5 times or something.

Wonder if they have a similar taste?

:peace: brother.

How interesting...so many strains from Skunk x Afghani hybrids. My BB Cheese is somewhat related. Skunk #1 x Afghani and backcrossed like 5 times or something.

Hmmm..i wonder?

Its amazing how many phenotypes can be found and brought to the surface in even such a simple cross of old skool genetics. I think of it like the wildlife of New Zealand or Galopagos; common creatures, once isolated they will thrive and evolve into totally new beings. (IDK, maybe I think too much into it. lol):reading420magazine::peace:

ok, 3-31-10 pics...:welcome:

IMG_08844.jpg

she is small, she is green, and she is mad as hell, you'll never call her sweet pea again...she is bud with a mohawk..

IMG_08862.jpg

Mohawk from another angle

IMG_08912.jpg

brain storm

IMG_08984.jpg

left front to back, mouie w., jack herer, sour diesel...right front to back, bubba k, bubba k, jack h/bubblegum

IMG_08956.jpg

4x4 veg room, bb, zulu, calif oj, violator kush, jack h, black jack, train wreck1-2, ruby, mazar/gr.wh.shark

IMG_08993.jpg

sour diesel

IMG_09042.jpg

jack h/bubblegum at 3 wks

IMG_09075.jpg

romulan

IMG_09055.jpg

new york city diesel, soma

IMG_09085.jpg

younger nycd, soma

IMG_09096.jpg

very young, 10 days in black jack

IMG_09105.jpg

front to back,older nycd, romulan, and last remaining strawberry haze

IMG_09113.jpg

same young nycd

IMG_09128.jpg

same romulan

IMG_09139.jpg

romulan

IMG_09156.jpg

3 wk in bubblegum

IMG_091613.jpg

one wk in mouie wowie

IMG_08792.jpg

photo tron, recovering baby plants

IMG_08803.jpg

same babies, diff. angle

IMG_08824.jpg

from the photo tron to here.

IMG_08832.jpg

last stage before the 4x4 veg. grow room...end of babyhood..into tweens

:thanks: for taking a peek...love to hear from you, and will try to get some tri's pics in the next couple of days....enjoy, lavendar:rollit:

oh, ok. Imbred strains yes. I didn't recognize the abbreviation. I believe Cindy99 is one of those type. VERY stable genetics, a good breeder. So far for me they have VERY indica tendancies;short, wide leaves, very dense buds, ect, but the effect is rather mixed or slightly sativa-like for me. Mine are about 3 and a half weeks into bloom or so, and it'll be the first time I smoke my own cindy99, so we'll see how it differs from what i had from the dispensery. My Rhino is Very sativa dominate. maybe more of a sativa phenotype than what the seedbank says. it's shooting up like a widow, but seems a little denser and already VERY coated in Trichomes. I'm thinking these will be almost scary good by the time they're ready. lol

I have some info about the Mazar I came across on my E-travels today:

"MAZAR;
This is an upgraded selection of the valued former Afghan/Skunk. The taste is softer than before with an impressive yield. The Afghani (Mazar-i-Shariff) part is a very short Christmas Tree-like plant, 100% Indica and very resinous. The F1-cross with Skunk.

Flowering Span Class=small
Period weeks 8
Thc Percentage Null (19.5)
Type Mostly Indica
Harvesting Month 11
Seed Bank Dutch Passion
Climate Indoor
Effect Stoned
Difficulty Normal
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes:yahoo:

I believe I Woodsman just recently grew this strain. You may want to ask him?

I loved the J.H strain, but it was a little too lanky for my area, so I invested in the J.H. X Earlygirl. It shortened the plant a little, but I still had to bend the buds down as the spears were getting very tall. Most of the buds from it were very thick, and surprisingly dense. they grew for me in a Haze lie pattern with little uneven towers coming off of the tops of the colas. very sweet smoke and it had a long duration. Sometimes my friends and I will just sit around wishing we still had some of that around. Soon I'll get off my ass and just order some more seed even if I have to settle with a different hybrid. lol

I havent tried the Great White Shark, but it sure sounds interesting. another White strain hybrid!! WOOHOO!! It's on my list.:yahoo:

I can't wait to see some of your new pictures! I saw that one mutant bud pic you had. That is cool. it almost looks like it was 'FIM'd and just stalled or something. how cool is that?:thumb:

oops, sorry to ramble, kinda got lost in the moment.

ramble all you want, its interesting...i still have a tiny bit of wh. wid. and it is very enjoyable at times...and thank you for the info....its always a good day when you can learn something....lavendar:thanks::rollit:

:reading420magazine:i've looked at that bb cheese a couple of times, what do you think of it? i know nothing about it....have a bb, and a young cheese, but havent smoked either yet....info please...:thanks: lavendar:rollit:

Hmmm..i wonder?

Its amazing how many phenotypes can be found and brought to the surface in even such a simple cross of old skool genetics. I think of it like the wildlife of New Zealand or Galopagos; common creatures, once isolated they will thrive and evolve into totally new beings. (IDK, maybe I think too much into it. lol):reading420magazine::peace:

:welcome:yeah, i kinda think that way also, alot of what ifs in my world...my hubbies nick name for me is spock...i read all the time.....:rollit: lavendar

Well Spock I'm growing Great White Shark, but I think yours will finish before mine. I'll get your smoke report on it for sure. She was a bit upset when I put here in the AirPots, but has really took off the last few days. :ganjamon:
Luck to both of us.:thumb:

hi Lavendar. That 'Mohawk' nug looks like a mini head of lettuce. lol It's cute, but disturbing too. How does it smell?

Also, I was wondering what nutrients your using, and if you custom tailor them to each plant or give them all the same general mixtures?

Man, it's a jungle in there!! I almost went cross-eyed trying to distinguish which was which.:trance: They all look pretty good indeed! Keep up the good work! It'll be interesting to see how much you got from the Brainstorm, and how it smokes.

:peace::thanks::welldone: 5stars

High Lavendar! Girl, you got it going, let me tell ya! So many strains your growing, that in itself is amazing. You are a multi-strain guru for many of us. I imagine that others here have grown multi strains at once, or aver time with their many grows, but for now, your the girl.

Jason mentioned that I grew Mazar, that's true, but mine turned out to be below par. My fault most likely, or possibly, a bad seed (free ones with my NL order, only started two with just one a female). I may try it again with my upcoming outdoor, just to prove that it is what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be one of the best. I never checked the pH (current grow is my first with a test kit). Also my lighting was not very strong. so who knows? Many posts have been written discussing my sub par outcome! I'm sure you will have a terrific outcome and I will be watching that one in particular.

very very impressive growin' skills you are doing a stellar job:cheer::nicethread::cheer:

:reading420magazine:i've looked at that bb cheese a couple of times, what do you think of it? i know nothing about it....have a bb, and a young cheese, but havent smoked either yet....info please...:thanks: lavendar:rollit:

This is from the Big Buddha website. I haven't tried it, but so far it is growing like an insane bush...

Big Buddha Cheese

Winners of the 19th annual Cannabis Cup
"Best Indica" - NOW FEMINISED !
'The Cheese' is the UK's #1 strain, which we crossed with our pure Afghani male.
Two years of selective backcrossing has allowed us to isolate specific traits we loved from the cheese. The Big Buddha Cheese Feminised seed retains its mother's old skool taste and, with the help of Afghani, has a higher overall yield than the original cheese mother.
NOW Feminised, The Big Buddha Cheese has now truly become the UK's #1 strain!

Parents: Original UK Cheese backcross X Afghani.
Flowering time:
Indoors = 7 - 9 weeks Outdoors = End of Oct.
Sensory experience:
Very uplifting high, no ceiling, clear, long lasting.
Smell: Unique, pungent, old skool aroma.
Taste:
Very appealing, fruity, dank.
:peace:

Well Spock I'm growing Great White Shark, but I think yours will finish before mine. I'll get your smoke report on it for sure. She was a bit upset when I put here in the AirPots, but has really took off the last few days. :ganjamon:
Luck to both of us.:thumb:

howdy,
actually, it is a cross of mazar and great white shark....what i do need is a mazar just as is, and gws alone, would sure give more of an idea of what shes going to do...this one isnt very shocky tho, seems to take it all in stride...better than some others her age...from the same group of seeds hatched....i have more problems with the indicas and they are supposed to be ez...huh? so far the hybrids and sativas are more my style....my gardens dont tend to have the neatest skylines....these are more like mt. ranges, with the variations in height...i'll come by and visit when i get caught up in the rooms, now i have to repot some in the veg. room to get ready to go to the bud room...been double cking for male flowers ect...still trying to fit in the pics of tric's....later, enjoy:yummy:lavendar

This is from the Big Buddha website. I haven't tried it, but so far it is growing like an insane bush...

Big Buddha Cheese

:peace:

sounds very interesting, thank you for the info....will make sure it gets on the list...not sure if i've tried anything from them yet....:thumb:lavendar

Back
Top Bottom