LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

Nice work Brother Irish +reps

I like the nice clear regular pace of your journal.

Can't wait for the big finish ;)

Nice work Brother Irish +reps

I like the nice clear regular pace of your journal.

Can't wait for the big finish ;)

thanks brother! i am glade u enjoy this test, and am happy you guys have such a cool fourm where every one is laid back and not starting drama over leds like some other places. good job. and thanks every one for being so cool.

Looking good Irish! I have noticed the 180 keeping the ladies shorter, and a bit more stretch with the 126, on this end of things. Kind of odd...but whatever I guess!

Looking sweet man, thanks for the updates!

-gog-

Looking good Irish! I have noticed the 180 keeping the ladies shorter, and a bit more stretch with the 126, on this end of things. Kind of odd...but whatever I guess!

Looking sweet man, thanks for the updates!

-gog-

i belive its because the 126w uses white leds to thats more blue added to the light, i thinking thats why it did better then the 180w in vegging?

cant wait to see what light dose better?

Great update! Those girls look healthy as hell. I know there are tons of bud sites on each girl but maybe you could post a close up of a couple bud sites from each light? I think its safe to say that LEDs are finally coming into their own.

next time i will do that for you. last night the UFC fights were on and i just snaped some quick pics so i could watch the fights.

next time i will do that for you. last night the UFC fights were on and i just snaped some quick pics so i could watch the fights.

Awsome it will be interesting to see if they look different from each other at all. Both of these lights seem to be flowering really well. I am a big boxing fan but have recently started watching UFC more due to boxings lack of great fights.

Are the stalks of each pair pretty much the same diameter under both lights?

Awsome it will be interesting to see if they look different from each other at all. Both of these lights seem to be flowering really well. I am a big boxing fan but have recently started watching UFC more due to boxings lack of great fights.

Are the stalks of each pair pretty much the same diameter under both lights?

ya their pretty much the same i would say the 126w has a little fatter stalks.
they both are flowering nicely, i am about half way threw the grow.

Another consideration as well as yield should be flowering duration. Whether one light makes the plants go longer or shorter. That should be interesting as I foresee somewhat of a difference in their finish times.

Keep doin' what ya do! Hit me up sometime bro. long time no chat...

-gog-

Still one of my favorite journals, Always looking for an update in my email, hooked on this one. Great job and keep up the great work...+ rep

Very nice. I like how you are letting the results speak for themselves. No slants, it is what it is. Nice job.

well i figure its best to just let it ride out and see what happens. no matter what light is doing better at this time it can always change just like that at the end of flowering, in a few weeks the buds should start filling into nice tight buds, then thats when the real test starts in my books, how fat, dense, resin, fullnis of buds. i wont put all on my eggs into the basket untill they hatch and i have the dry curied weight on the scale.

Still one of my favorite journals, Always looking for an update in my email, hooked on this one. Great job and keep up the great work...+ rep

thaks that means alot to me that i can help others out with buying leds or just even seeing how far they have come. thats the reason i did this test is to help others not waist their money on leds that dont work as claimed, (not saying these lights dont) but u never know? +rep for the good word. thanks!

well i figure its best to just let it ride out and see what happens. no matter what light is doing better at this time it can always change just like that at the end of flowering, in a few weeks the buds should start filling into nice tight buds, then thats when the real test starts in my books, how fat, dense, resin, fullnis of buds. i wont put all on my eggs into the basket untill they hatch and i have the dry curied weight on the scale.

What happens if there is a big quality difference. What if one ratio produces better bud but not as much? Hehe its possible.

Thanks irish for the awesome journal to read. I am in the process of planning my first grow and was curious about LED light versus HID or CFL.

I was looking into the HG LED lights for my light source. I plan on starting with just one plant as it will mostly be for me and friends/family. Would the 126w be a good start for me do you think? I am liking the side by side comparisons.

Thanks again!

Thanks irish for the awesome journal to read. I am in the process of planning my first grow and was curious about LED light versus HID or CFL.

I was looking into the HG LED lights for my light source. I plan on starting with just one plant as it will mostly be for me and friends/family. Would the 126w be a good start for me do you think? I am liking the side by side comparisons.

Thanks again!

ya i think the 126w would be a good light for you doing one plant. i cant say how the final flowering is since i havent see this with my own eyes. but the vegging is bad a$$ and so far in flowering its doing good.

ya i think the 126w would be a good light for you doing one plant. i cant say how the final flowering is since i havent see this with my own eyes. but the vegging is bad a$$ and so far in flowering its doing good.

Thanks irish! I'll be keeping an eye on the rest of your grow. Sometime soon I shall be starting a journal on mine as well :)

Back
Top Bottom