LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

here are some pics of the day befor 5 weeks. tomarrow will e 5 weeks flowering.

5_weeks_flowering_027_630x472.jpg

5_weeks_flowering_018_630x472.jpg

5_weeks_flowering_016_630x472.jpg

5_weeks_flowering_015_630x472.jpg

5_weeks_flowering_004_630x472.jpg

5_weeks_flowering_024_630x472.jpg

5_weeks_flowering_025_630x472.jpg

5_weeks_flowering_023_630x472.jpg

5_weeks_flowering_014_630x472.jpg

From the recent update, I'm seeing tighter nodes, with the potential for long, running colas from the 126w. And faster, maybe larger development out of the 180w.

What's your take on the progress over the past week bro?

you hit the nail on the head bro. the 180w right now has fatter buds over the 126w.

these are the fun weeks, cant wait untill week6 that when the fun happens.

can anyone say what their thoughts are on this equal to a 400w hps so far?

Each time I compare your weekly shots I keep '400w' in the back of my mind...

Honestly, my feeling is that they may be ~2weeks behind in both size and maturation. However, at this point in flowering, this is a very difficult aspect to comment on since development is largely dependent on genetics.

I think the only way to truly compare LED to HID is side-by-side with clones from the same mother.

What's your feeling irishboy? What is your experience level using HIDs?

its also hard for me to say because i usaly use atlest one 1000w hps but most time use 2000w hps. when its cooler. i have never used a 400w hps, so cant realy say. i think the plants look great for the low of watts i am using.

you are right about the differnt strains having differnt flowering times.

wow they look really good and the fact that you are growing 6 very healthy looking plants at less than 400watts is impressive.
i had mentioned earlier that i was using a 400watt and i wish i could compare my grow to yours but i think they are too different cuz i didn't do a veg cycle im in 4gal containers and transplanted twice and my plants are not all at the same stage. not to mention i have early flowering and heavy producers. but all that being said i can post some pics my oldest i like 2.5 weeks into flower.

wow they look really good and the fact that you are growing 6 very healthy looking plants at less than 400watts is impressive.
i had mentioned earlier that i was using a 400watt and i wish i could compare my grow to yours but i think they are too different cuz i didn't do a veg cycle im in 4gal containers and transplanted twice and my plants are not all at the same stage. not to mention i have early flowering and heavy producers. but all that being said i can post some pics my oldest i like 2.5 weeks into flower.

thats right you do 12/12 from start. ive always wanted to do that.
you plants look real good for the age they are, plus i like the LST ur doing. on my next grow i am going back to LST. it is hard to compaire plant to plant because every thing is diff, nutes, soil, temps, strains, conditions.

the only real way is for the same grower to do a side by side. but it is cool to make gram per watt, i will have to get at ur latter on to see what the diff on gram per watt is.

your plants are looking good bro.

thanx for the compliments

ya ill totally do a gram per watt match up at the end i do have six plants but 3 are in one container lol so ill compare with my three that are in separate containers. I really like LSTing it took a lot of worry off about controlling their stretch. next grow i wanna test the limit of lsting by growing out of an 8 gallon container with one plant in my littel 2x2x5 foot space that will be fun. i wanted to ask with 3 plants are they getting equal light or are there signs that their really is a foot print of intense light?

green is dank are they sativas or indicas?

their a mix of both. looks like more sativa dom.

ya green is some lills but this XJ13 is jack herre x G13.

the sweet tooth is sweet pink grapefurite x resinous blueberry x grapefruit.

my Hindu skunk is Hindu kush x skunk #1

my Blue dream is DJ Shorts Blueberry x Haze

dude you are making me feel super stoned LOL im used to people responing the next day but i go back to my email and bam another notice that some one has responder to your journal and then things get dangerous cuz i start thinking how much time has passed how long have i been sitting an staring at the screen.

i like the mixes. i wanna grow mango if i can get it or try one more time with my last master kush seed i could not germinate even one of them.
how tall are you plants?

dude you are making me feel super stoned LOL im used to people responing the next day but i go back to my email and bam another notice that some one has responder to your journal and then things get dangerous cuz i start thinking how much time has passed how long have i been sitting an staring at the screen.

i like the mixes. i wanna grow mango if i can get it or try one more time with my last master kush seed i could not germinate even one of them.
how tall are you plants?

my bad ill wait to respond the next day to ur post.lol.
i havent mesaure them for a while but i belive their around 2.5-3ft.

Props for your objectivity Irishboy. Chugging right along and the result be what they may.

I'm on the edge of my seat here ;)

++reps

Hey Irish they look really good. Sometimes I think the 180 is ahead and others the 126. Pretty close so far. The 180 seems like its more dense then the 126. But maybe thats to be expected because of the extra wattage. Do you have any closeups of either plant?

HGL 126 and 63 received yesterday...i've got a sick momma to try and fix before i get into my first full grow.

What's the opinion on watts/sqft on the the HGL's? I've got a 4x2x5 split into 2 sides equal at 24" wide. I've got the 126 and 63 side by side in one half the cab.

Danka!!

Still looking amazing, Pretty close a far as I can tell. On the edge of my seat. Looking forward to next update. Great job. I would rep you every time they are just a little stingy on letting me give them out....

Back
Top Bottom