LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

Hey Irish I for onewant to apologize for turning your thread into the stereotypical heated debate over LEDs but HGL.com just does not get it. She thinks everyone that questions her PH'd proven science is out to ruin her but it is only her own self that brings the heat with the things she says and does. Some people are born with that silver spoon I guess.

don't worry about it bro it wasn't all you their were many others that said what u said before you, it just got deleted before u read it. her Google PH'd and her is what ruined her rep, the mane thing that hurt her was the way she talked to people and how she made so many bogus claims. she talked $hit to all the other led company's and growers using other leds and hyped up her lights so everyone bought them.
i told her from the get go to just tell the truth and u will gain respect from others. she still claims her light to be close to HID, but then talks about how HID performs when their bulbs are older and that even make her light more compared. come on give me a beak. i am just glade i didn't pay for my light and i didn't buy more of them, i came close when i seen the veg, but once flower came around it was clear as day to me that they were not equal at all. i dare one person to show me one 126w= to a 400w hps i dare anyone. their isn't one grow but her friends that did it. she also told me her claims were made by science not testing, when i asked her how she figures her new 205w is = to a 600w HPS when she never tested this new light yet, she said science dosent lie and she dosent need to test it to know. WTF!!

Everything I have read like a stated before has been very informative and without this journal a probably would have been one of those guys that jumped in with both feet believing the hype. Thanks for the great job...

So its conclusive then that we pretty well beta tested her units? On top of spending a lot of dough on them...

The shaft peeps...we got the shaft....

Glad I read this now...likely save me some money later...

Damn...I call that skandalism! Damn...

Hit me up Irish...I'd like to hear your take on some of this.

-Go Go Gadget Green-

hey irish thanx for doing this journal i think you set a lot of things straight for both led lights as to what is possible
and you saved my poor ass from trying to save up 400 smackers
since im gonna stick with my little 400watter
however if i could afford it i would still buy one to veg with they seem to do a good job at that
cant wait for the yield and smoke report

remember this test was to just show what led light could grow better. this wasnt to show how much yield someone could do with these lights. i can say i could have done allot better with both lights but in order to keep i fair i had to leave the plants alone, meaning no trimming or lollipoping or LSTing toping or whatever. i could do none of these because then the test wouldn't be 100% equal on both sides. this was a test showing what can be achieved by just letting the plant grow natural with no help techniques; but i have doubt if they could do what their claimed to do by the company, ie. 400w and 600w HPS. this next grow i am going to do is going to be a led yield grow. where their under just one light so i don't have to worry about being fair. so my main focus is going to be max yield with 600w of leds.
i have no doubt that both of my test lights will do better then my grow right now, just not as good as their hyped to be. if anyone disagrees with this? then i will simply say one thing only. show me a legit pic to prove me wrong that these work as claimed.

Great job irish! This and SettingSun's HGL-Haight comparison grow are the 2 best LED comparison grow journals that have ever been posted on the Internet. Respect my friend!

I must also say how happy I am that people are finally realizing what this Cammie is all about. I have been saying this for months, but sadly almost all my posts on this issue have been deleted by mods. Anyone can pretend to do testing and then just drop ship for a massive profit. It is great that we have sites like this to expose this kind of business practice for what it is.

I still think, despite what I have said in the past, that both lights kick ass on their own respectful grounds. Just imagine a year or two from now, LEDs will be in over half the worlds grow rooms I bet with awesome results. I understand it is a hard hard business to get into and changing the mind of a unchanging person is a daunting task. Regardless of all the heat brought up both lights can hold their own.

Also Irish, sometime next week keep your eyes opened. I'll be getting a 180w spectra from Grow Led Hydro and posting a similar comparison. Ill be growing six plants under each light in soil with co2. The plants will be vegged for no longer then 7 days to demonstrate what the lights can do SOG style. Just a heads up, take it easy Irish.

p.s.
Don't your fingers ever start to hurt? Your everywhere lol.

lets leave this alone for now.. its really not the place to do so, we have to keep it respectful to 420 mag. she is a vender here and its disrespectful to take this any further. the truth has been said and thats it.

Good point Irish...IMO you can get 1g a watt from both those lights.. In my world that is Awsome.. The other stuff, I got nothing to say about..

Great tread Irish....

I still think, despite what I have said in the past, that both lights kick ass on their own respectful grounds. Just imagine a year or two from now, LEDs will be in over half the worlds grow rooms I bet with awesome results. I understand it is a hard hard business to get into and changing the mind of a unchanging person is a daunting task. Regardless of all the heat brought up both lights can hold their own.

Also Irish, sometime next week keep your eyes opened. I'll be getting a 180w spectra from Grow Led Hydro and posting a similar comparison. Ill be growing six plants under each light in soil with co2. The plants will be vegged for no longer then 7 days to demonstrate what the lights can do SOG style. Just a heads up, take it easy Irish.

p.s.
Don't your fingers ever start to hurt? Your everywhere lol.

sweet cant wait send me ur link when you do. ill have their 600w here in about a week. and start a new go in a week or so.

Good point Irish...IMO you can get 1g a watt from both those lights.. In my world that is Awsome..

agreed.

lets leave this alone for now.. its really not the place to do so, we have to keep it respectful to 420 mag. she is a vender here and its disrespectful to take this any further. the truth has been said and thats it.

Well said by a wise man. This journal has been a pleasure to follow. Thanks Irishboy - plus reps. :goodjob:

"quote "Also Irish, sometime next week keep your eyes opened. I'll be getting a 180w spectra from Grow Led Hydro and posting a similar comparison. Ill be growing six plants under each light in soil with co2. The plants will be vegged for no longer then 7 days to demonstrate what the lights can do SOG style. Just a heads up, take it easy Irish.
i know i have no documented experience but dont go with the company ur talking about, they r running the same game as led girl. just look at there web address its just a mirror of hers, hydrogrowled.com if your going to shell out some money go with guaranteed results and a 90 day money back gurantee with pro source. companies like led girls that only offer 30 money backs is a red flag cause thats not even enough for a veg cycle from seed. beware of awesome claim and cheap prices cause thats the first thing gullable stoners look for,this is rory rambo from ic mag the original "troll "/devils advocate

"quote "Also Irish, sometime next week keep your eyes opened. I'll be getting a 180w spectra from Grow Led Hydro and posting a similar comparison. Ill be growing six plants under each light in soil with co2. The plants will be vegged for no longer then 7 days to demonstrate what the lights can do SOG style. Just a heads up, take it easy Irish.
i know i have no documented experience but dont go with the company ur talking about, they r running the same game as led girl. just look at there web address its just a mirror of hers, hydrogrowled.com if your going to shell out some money go with guaranteed results and a 90 day money back gurantee with pro source. companies like led girls that only offer 30 money backs is a red flag cause thats not even enough for a veg cycle from seed. beware of awesome claim and cheap prices cause thats the first thing gullable stoners look for,this is rory rambo from ic mag the original "troll "/devils advocate

I completely understand what you are saying. The thing is I have been talking with Mike, the owner for sometime new via email back and forth and just by his remarks and things he says I can tell he is a very reasonable person. The thing that I like most about what he has told me is the realistic comparison he puts on his lights. He told me straight up if I want to compete with a 1000w of HPS you will need 600w of LED. That to me is honesty because he is not building up a fantasy about some 180w light. Once I get the test going I will reveal more information, which will be sometime next week. Also, he has 120 day money back guarantee and of all LED MFGs he offer the best bang for the buck. The question is if his lights work and that is what I'm going to find out.

As for being like LED girl, the only thing they have in common are the names. I assure you that, I have detailed specs on his lights and they share no similarities between the two.

, ive talked to both of them on the phone! ive seen them ive seen both lights and their diff big time. they also give a 5 year warnty and 120 day money back guarantee.

I completely understand what you are saying. The thing is I have been talking with Mike, the owner for sometime new via email back and forth and just by his remarks and things he says I can tell he is a very reasonable person. The thing that I like most about what he has told me is the realistic comparison he puts on his lights. He told me straight up if I want to compete with a 1000w of HPS you will need 600w of LED. That to me is honesty because he is not building up a fantasy about some 180w light. Once I get the test going I will reveal more information, which will be sometime next week. Also, he has 120 day money back guarantee and of all LED MFGs he offer the best bang for the buck. The question is if his lights work and that is what I'm going to find out.

As for being like LED girl, the only thing they have in common are the names. I assure you that, I have detailed specs on his lights and they share no similarities between the two.

i agree 100% i have the same specs and their no where close to hers.
and i like the way her makes his claims also, he truly understands what HID can yield, so thats why his claims arnt all crazy. i told him all i want to do is beat a 600w hps watt for watt worth his 600w led, and he said no problem. thats all i want to see, since i haven't seen a led beat hps watt for watt yet.

i agree 100% i have the same specs and their no where close to hers.
and i like the way her makes his claims also, he truly understands what HID can yield, so thats why his claims arnt all crazy. i told him all i want to do is beat a 600w hps watt for watt worth his 600w led, and he said no problem. thats all i want to see, since i haven't seen a led beat hps watt for watt yet.

I also agree. Let's first see a 600w LED that beats a 600w HPS. Less heat is a HUGE advantage for most growers, so that in itself would be a massive plus.

I mean, if a 600w LED could grow the same amount of bud as a 600w HPS while producing less heat, that in itself would be a victory. The only issue then is cost. However, this is clearly a massive issue, and units will need to drop in price by a factor of 4 at least before they become viable.

Back
Top Bottom