Legal Hydro's Speedy Gonzales Journal - July 2015

PTSD, as always thanks for the reply bud! Coloradogriz, welcome aboard! I find myself thinking the same thing when looking at others journals!

PTSD, Coloradogriz and any other vet here please join me in our own lounge. (Coloradogriz's post inspired me to start this) Thanks!420 on vet friends!

Help Help! Man down! ...Well rather woman down!
Any clue as to what's going on here?
Plant A (Day 10)
11741864_10204105030098724_402485734_n.jpg
11758865_10204105030058723_1087570964_n.jpg

Thanks in advance!
All other ladies are doing just fine ;)

I have absolutely no expertise in hydro, but wow! what a lot of stuff to learn. I need to go back a couple pages and read through, but it's good reading and some of my favorite people are already here (hi Pigeons, hey there UncleCannabis :ciao: ) so if you'll have me, I'll sit quietly (yeah, quiet, sure you will :laughtwo: ) to watch the magic happen. :battingeyelashes:

Edit:. All caught up. Now I'll take my seat and behave. LOL!

Evening Pidgeons. :love:

A bit tough to tell from the picture. But I see heat stress (curling of the leaf). Maybe even something eating it? Maybe mites? Do you have a microscope to check out the spots? If you're still spraying the plant, I would recommend just watering the soil.

Edit:: we commented at the same time, Hi Sue! :welcome::high-five:

I have absolutely no expertise in hydro, but wow! what a lot of stuff to learn. I need to go back a couple pages and read through, but it's good reading and some of my favorite people are already here (hi Pigeons, hey there UncleCannabis :ciao: ) so if you'll have me, I'll sit quietly (yeah, quiet, sure you will :laughtwo: ) to watch the magic happen. :battingeyelashes:

Sweet Sue! :O Extremely thrilled to have you with me! :thanks::love:
Don't worry I have WAY more reading to do on your journals! My user name may be Legalhydro but soil is in the near future! ;)

A bit tough to tell from the picture. But I see heat stress (curling of the leaf). Maybe even something eating it? Maybe mites? Do you have a microscope to check out the spots? If you're still spraying the plant, I would recommend just watering the soil.

Hey pigeons thanks for the input! My gut feeling is that also (Heat Stress) A container I was using to cover an unused net pot blocked airflow in her region (I'm assuming) I'll be redesigning my grow light situation here shortly. I think the depth of the grow light box is too deep therefore retaining heat. Unfortunately I haven't acquired a microscope yet nor a magnifying glass. On the list though!

To all of my subscribers, I just now realized/learned how reputation points work and they will be awarded here shortly!:thanks: Learn more about reputation points HERE Credit:Be Irie and Soniq420 (Don't know these fellow members but thank you!)

Sweet Sue! :O Extremely thrilled to have you with me! :thanks::love:
Don't worry I have WAY more reading to do on your journals! My user name may be Legalhydro but soil is in the near future! ;)

Hey pigeons thanks for the input! My gut feeling is that also (Heat Stress) A container I was using to cover an unused net pot blocked airflow in her region (I'm assuming) I'll be redesigning my grow light situation here shortly. I think the depth of the grow light box is too deep therefore retaining heat.

To all of my subscribers, I just now realized/learned how reputation points work and they will be awarded here shortly!:thanks: Learn more about reputation points HERE Credit:Be Irie and Soniq420 (Don't know these fellow members but thank you!)

Rep points are free. Spread them liberally. Everyone enjoys getting them. I actually always forget to look at my own, because I'm too busy jumping to the next thread. So many friends to visit. I'm always surprised to receive them. :laughtwo:

Newest addition to the grow room!!400 Watt Custom CFL Light Box:

4 - 23 watt Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (400 watt equivalent) Produces 6400 lumens with a color of 5000 kelvin.
1 - 13 watt Blue CFL Bulb (For added blue spectrum)
Material - Cardboard Box
Dimensions - 12 X 12 X 5 1/2

11733231_10204066071564785_1418180210_n.jpg

Just a quick follow up on this: I was told off site that my blue CFL bulb has no use to the plant as the blue spectrum from that bulb only applies to the human eye. I somewhat believe this guy but have found no evidence proving so. If anyone knows anything on this please share. :thumb:

Thanks for posting this link my friend! I've been wondering what this rep thing was all about.
:thumb:

:surrender:First Pest Problem:surrender:

Wozer Folks!

We have just identified a whitefly chilling underneath plant- A's second true leave! Is this the suspect who killed her first set of true leaves? I think so..

I instantly applied water to the under leaves and blasted mr.whitey off for now.. should of took a pic and I will next time he comes back if my camera will focus.

You called it out! Well done bro! you shall now be called master pigeon:Namaste:

Heat played a role also I believe. Wait till you see this two toned beauty on plant D coming on up! :)
(100th Post):woohoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo:

We'll take not really something I want to be right about. But hopefully you can act accordingly.

Master P! :Namaste: ..no not the rapper.

Lol.. :) (Hope you don't mind the nickname) Not quite sure it was the whitefly or heat stress or both.. but some other things I have taken into consideration is her top leaves casting a shadow on her lower leaves since there is not supplement CFL bulbs, i'm taking into consideration this being the cause of death. Another one i'm thinking is PH or Temp. fluctuation.. I just dunno.. Hope you're having the superb greenish night! PICS TO COME!

Hello Everyone! :)

I've manage to catch Mr. Whitey in the act!! (What I am assume is a whitefly)
This time on plant C
11748809_10204111545181597_52740064_n.jpg

Plant B
11748685_10204111545101595_1805140140_n.jpg

Plant A
11774376_10204111545221598_1923506044_n.jpg

Plant D
11749795_10204111545301600_247420740_n.jpg

Plants A,B,C (Speedy G) are on day 11
Plant D (Blueberry) Day 5

Master P! :Namaste: ..no not the rapper.

Lol.. :) (Hope you don't mind the nickname) Not quite sure it was the whitefly or heat stress or both.. but some other things I have taken into consideration is her top leaves casting a shadow on her lower leaves since there is not supplement CFL bulbs, i'm taking into consideration this being the cause of death. Another one i'm thinking is PH or Temp. fluctuation.. I just dunno.. Hope you're having the superb greenish night! PICS TO COME!

Haha I love it!

I can't take credit for anything that comes out of my mouth. What I know, I know from here. Plain and simple. I thought I knew stuff before I got here. And I was kindly mistaken. Didn't know anything. Well, anything accurate. I had a bunch of little ideas and "knowings" and tried to apply them to a rather complicated game. The people around here were quick (and kind enough) to show me that I still had much to learn. **eternally grateful**

This is my medication and these people have helped me master it. I would like the same for you :love:

:peace:

Where watching the takedown, not just of our country.. But the world of the global technotronic technocracy that is using social engineering/tribal warfare to bring down the once sovereign countries of the world. And to distract the populations that are being enslaved and fed on, with all the class warfare/race warfare garbage. Much of the pubic plays along with it.. Like rats being led by the pied piper.

Haha I love it!

I can't take credit for anything that comes out of my mouth. What I know, I know from here. Plain and simple. I thought I knew stuff before I got here. And I was kindly mistaken. Didn't know anything. Well, anything accurate. I had a bunch of little ideas and "knowings" and tried to apply them to a rather complicated game. The people around here were quick (and kind enough) to show me that I still had much to learn. **eternally grateful**

This is my medication and these people have helped me master it. I would like the same for you :love:

:peace:

Master P!

I'm thrilled to have you and all these fine growers assisting me! Couldn't b in better hands! Thank you everyone for you input, knowledge, wisdom and friendliness!! You are what makes this community an excellent place to be apart of!:circle-of-love:

Hey legalhydro i really like your setup bro but i have a question,do the blue cfl wuk ?I'm growing with cfl's to and i bought a blue cfl but not sure if it will do any defense,I'm really curious about the blue.I'll appreciate it for the feed back thanks.

Hey legalhydro i really like your setup bro but i have a question,do the blue cfl wuk ?I'm growing with cfl's to and i bought a blue cfl but not sure if it will do any defense,I'm really curious about the blue.I'll appreciate it for the feed back thanks.

dirtydeal29, Thanks for stopping by! As always feel free to ask any question!

In response to your question regarding the blue CFL I am still inconclusive as to whether it benefits the plant or not. Just keep checking back and we'll find out an answer from one of our fellow members shortly. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom