Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Hey hon! Looking great!!!!
We know these girls get some nice sized kolas. Can't wait to see those babies in full flower.
3 variegated? I wonder if Philosopher is aware of this trait?
I'm just glad we figured it out before we tried " fixing" a problem that wasn't there in the first place.
Tricky plants, but you're doing a beautiful job.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Hey hon! Looking great!!!!
We know these girls get some nice sized kolas. Can't wait to see those babies in full flower.
3 variegated? I wonder if Philosopher is aware of this trait?
I'm just glad we figured it out before we tried " fixing" a problem that wasn't there in the first place.
Tricky plants, but you're doing a beautiful job.
OMG if these get colas as big as yours It's going to be nutz in there. I forgot to relate yours to mine, hehe I am a slow thinker sometimes.
For sure you saved their asses when you came over and reminded me of the variegation. With the new soil thing going on I didn't focus on the facts on hand.
Yours are looking so good. How many days into flowering are they?

OMG if these get colas as big as yours It's going to be nutz in there. I forgot to relate yours to mine, hehe I am a slow thinker sometimes.
For sure you saved their asses when you came over and reminded me of the variegation. With the new soil thing going on I didn't focus on the facts on hand.
Yours are looking so good. How many days into flowering are they?
I flipped her on March 11. She took a few weeks to get any real pistils. I think she has 2-3 weeks left. Her pistils are almost entirely white still and her buds are getting noticeably wider.
My Himalaya Gold is going to be done really soon by the looks of her. I'm going to need to make a bigger dry box.
I don't pay much heed to the breeder times. When they're done, they're done.

You have more experience as a grower. There is no doubt in my mind that your plants will surpass mine, and I'm totally fine with that and I expect no less from you ,to be honest.

This is only my third grow ever,so I'm pretty proud of my work..... Minus the light damage from running out of room. :( But the buds look really good and they are packing on the weight.:D:p

I flipped her on March 11. She took a few weeks to get any real pistils. I think she has 2-3 weeks left. Her pistils are almost entirely white still and her buds are getting noticeably wider.
My Himalaya Gold is going to be done really soon by the looks of her. I'm going to need to make a bigger dry box.
I don't pay much heed to the breeder times. When they're done, they're done.

You have more experience as a grower. There is no doubt in my mind that your plants will surpass mine, and I'm totally fine with that and I expect no less from you ,to be honest.

This is only my third grow ever,so I'm pretty proud of my work..... Minus the light damage from running out of room. :( But the buds look really good and they are packing on the weight.:D:p
Thanks for the compliments but we're all (I am) a product of this fantastic place of sharing and caring. You my good woman are growing first class cannabis too. It's plain to see. Love to hear you need a bigger box!

So I'm brewing another pail of AACT (actively aerated compost tea). Last batch I watched for bubbling after 12 to 24 hours and did not get them. This weeks reading brought to light I might not have enough agitation from my air stone and pump so I took the larger one from the 2 - 55gal water storage drums and brought stereo air stones to the party at the aact bucket. Well that's what it needed. Checking at 16 hours I found good bubbling and a ppm of 690. Tomorrow morning I expect to use it. I'll see if the ppm's go up or down at 36 hours. Happy Monday.

This morning the TEA went into the soil. 2 gallons each. It's the 6th day from water. Yesterday the PPM at 16 hours of brewing was 690. 24 hour check I found 620 PPM, and at 36 hours I found 636 PPM. I'm not sure I collected this data properly. I might have stirred the bucket at different times possibly causing changes. I'll pay attention next time and be more rigid with procedure and maybe see how the micro life is expanding or contracting as the TEA brews.

One more thing again while I think of it. All this time they have been growing I haven't smelled weed. No skunk at all period. What I do smell is barnyard. Strong barnyard like a cow just shit in there. It's another change to recon with, not knowing how they smell is unheard of and my comfort level is down a little. They're fine I know just different smelling like shit in stead of weed. I'm hoping she filters out the stink part before it gets into the bud.

Good day! :blunt:

Mine doesn't really smell unless you upset her leaves. The flowers I have now are faint lemon and not overpowering at all. The Himalaya Gold she shares the tent with takes over.

Yours may smell stronger since you are in soil. She may just be a low smell plant,which can be very attractive to stealthy growers. I have a ways to go on her yet so her terpines aren't fully developed either.

Hi @Emilya, good morning. I have a few tester size bottles of Mammoth P. I'm wondering if and how you might put it to use in your garden? Options seem to be in tea or in the water feeding, or not at all. The stuff seems right for this style growing, have you used it?
It’s a good product !

Help boost those microbes and clean roots allowing better nutrient uptake . Isn’t it actual piss from a mammoth ? Lol

Good day! :blunt:

Mine doesn't really smell unless you upset her leaves. The flowers I have now are faint lemon and not overpowering at all. The Himalaya Gold she shares the tent with takes over.

Yours may smell stronger since you are in soil. She may just be a low smell plant,which can be very attractive to stealthy growers. I have a ways to go on her yet so her terpines aren't fully developed either.
That's good to hear about the low odor. All they have to do is overcome the soil smell. Should be a slice of cake.

That's good to hear about the low odor. All they have to do is overcome the soil smell. Should be a slice of cake.
Maybe she'll save all of her stink until the end.

Hi @Emilya, good morning. I have a few tester size bottles of Mammoth P. I'm wondering if and how you might put it to use in your garden? Options seem to be in tea or in the water feeding, or not at all. The stuff seems right for this style growing, have you used it?
I havent used it, but it does seem like good stuff. The description seems like it is a late flower specific microbial pack with microbes centering in on phosphorus and potassium transfer into the plants, just like a good late flower AACT would do. Sort of expensive though... but I bet it gets the job done! I would only add it at the end while brewing a tea... you don't want that strong population to kill off microbes you might be trying to brew.
You might want to do a cost comparison with some of the other microbial superpack products. URB, Voodoo Juice, Recharge... all very similar, and then the end of flower products like Terpinator, would be even more effective since the microbes will be in there to process the stuff.

I found a recipe for Terpenator on RIU a few months back if interested. It would cost you about $10 to make about 10 gallons.

I havent used it, but it does seem like good stuff. The description seems like it is a late flower specific microbial pack with microbes centering in on phosphorus and potassium transfer into the plants, just like a good late flower AACT would do. Sort of expensive though... but I bet it gets the job done! I would only add it at the end while brewing a tea... you don't want that strong population to kill off microbes you might be trying to brew.
You might want to do a cost comparison with some of the other microbial superpack products. URB, Voodoo Juice, Recharge... all very similar, and then the end of flower products like Terpinator, would be even more effective since the microbes will be in there to process the stuff.
Thanks. Although the plan is to go with the Revs' process, I seem to be considering thoughts for the future. I happen to have three tester size bottles and know how expensive and also how people like it. I've used it and it might be something good but not for the $$. It sounded right up the LOS alley and I'm glad it is. Truth be told, I see growth in this current bunch that surpasses any that I've had using Mammoth P. The end game might be a different story getting to bud building. Mammoth P might me more magical then I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom