Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Checking at 16 hours I found good bubbling and a ppm of 690. Tomorrow morning I expect to use it. I'll see if the ppm's go up or down at 36 hours.
I'm curious as to whether an EC/TDS/PPM meter would show an increase in bio activity, since I have no idea if bacteria add to the electrical conductivity of the water.

From wikipedia:
An increase in "dissolved ionized solids, such as salts and minerals, increase the electrical conductivity (EC) of a solution."

Thanks. Although the plan is to go with the Revs' process, I seem to be considering thoughts for the future. I happen to have three tester size bottles and know how expensive and also how people like it. I've used it and it might be something good but not for the $$. It sounded right up the LOS alley and I'm glad it is. Truth be told, I see growth in this current bunch that surpasses any that I've had using Mammoth P. The end game might be a different story getting to bud building. Mammoth P might me more magical then I don't know.
I am thinking exactly the same way about the lifetime supply of Terpinator that I won as MOTM. I am hoping that this stuff will take off like never before after seeing the microherd that I have assembled to deal with the extra nutrition!

Hey Skybound, That sounds interesting. Is it handy? I have to look it up now.

Ever since I learned how to mix my own nutes, I no longer saw the point of making up other branded products as you just include the contents to make up the elemental ratios and it's just like you're using the product minus the sugars (in hydro).

1 Gal RO
378.5 grams Potassium Sulfate
1.5 TSP Dark Brown Sugar (22.5 calories)

FWIW, I never mixed this and I do suspect that this recipe is nowhere near identical as Terpenator smells so damn good that I was half tempted to take a sip when I tried it out. I doubt all that potassium sulf plus a little sugar would smell like legit Terp, plus I also suspect that it should have a few other sources of sulfate in there than just Potassium Sulfate.

Ever since I learned how to mix my own nutes, I no longer saw the point of making up other branded products as you just include the contents to make up the elemental ratios and it's just like you're using the product minus the sugars (in hydro).

1 Gal RO
378.5 grams Potassium Sulfate
1.5 TSP Dark Brown Sugar (22.5 calories)

FWIW, I never mixed this and I do suspect that this recipe is nowhere near identical as Terpenator smells so damn good that I was half tempted to take a sip when I tried it out. I doubt all that potassium sulf plus a little sugar would smell like legit Terp, plus I also suspect that it should have a few other sources of sulfate in there than just Potassium Sulfate.
Thanks Skybound, that's simple.

I'm curious as to whether an EC/TDS/PPM meter would show an increase in bio activity, since I have no idea if bacteria add to the electrical conductivity of the water.

From wikipedia:
An increase in "dissolved ionized solids, such as salts and minerals, increase the electrical conductivity (EC) of a solution."
I was reading from that soil site I found last week. In there they referred to the ppm's increasing as the AACT brewed. Next tea I make I'll look along time better and get some data. I think I saw some changes making this one.

The best way to tell if bacteria are being multiplied is with a microscope. Then you'll know for sure. Cheers

My light went into code red when tall girl grew into it so up it went where no light has gone before in my tent, the upper nethers. I have 2 inches to play with then it's supercrop time. I want to supercrop as a last effort. The plant is 10 inches from the light now. I don't run them this close normally. It's usually 18 to 20 inches in flower for me. The plant isn't showing signs of stress yet but I'm watching closely.

I went through the same thing. I've since taken out the ratchet hangers and just permanently hung the fixture from the hooks directly. I guess the positive side of having more output than you use is being able to adjust intensity to drive light down farther instead of lowering the whole fixture. IDK how much current you push our of your drivers, but if less than 100%, consider just hanging your fixtures with no ratcheting.

I went through the same thing. I've since taken out the ratchet hangers and just permanently hung the fixture from the hooks directly. I guess the positive side of having more output than you use is being able to adjust intensity to drive light down farther instead of lowering the whole fixture. IDK how much current you push our of your drivers, but if less than 100%, consider just hanging your fixtures with no ratcheting.
That's a thought Sky. They're at 100%. I don't think I'll be growing tall like this too often, but I know what to do now.

You've officially run out of room too.:high-five: Go team lemon! Lol.

There are worse problems to have, just keep that in the back of your mind.:love:

You've officially run out of room too.:high-five: Go team lemon! Lol.

There are worse problems to have, just keep that in the back of your mind.:love:
I don't see problems, just solutions. :) 10 days into stretch and I think I'm fine. I haven't even supercropped her yet so should be ok. I'm picking the right spots as we type to lay them down and not take much light from other colas but I'm not sure I'll have to. Just a couple of weeks to go then with any luck smooth sailing. Oh, and besides the light has 2 more inches to go up if needed.:rolleyes: Hehe, call me Homer Simpson for not worrying over the height thing I guess. The new soil is my big question. I hope it doesn't run out of gas in the next 5 weeks or so.:eek:

The new soil is my big question. I hope it doesn't run out of gas in the next 5 weeks or so.:eek:

They are hungry chicas, it's a real possibility. My gut says you'll be ok, but what does my gut really know other than that it likes enchiladas?

Back
Top Bottom