Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

LA mate, I've been there and done that and I know you can come through it. I had it worse than what you are saying so I know it hurts but there is light at the end of the tunnel, I know as I'm standing in it.

About your trip, would a sub help you a bit? I am serious. Like wildwelshmen said, I too have no friends in the real world as they all suck eventually. I know that last sentence sounds a bit weird but you get the picture :cheesygrinsmiley:. So all my friendships are here @ :420: and I include you in that list. So subbing a friend for a gallant gesture to his better half is cool with me. I have only received from you and that seems a bit one-sided to me.

I'm not sure .. but if about half the people that learned from this man, send a $ to his paypal ... /me thinks the vacation should be fine ?

Glad to have you back!! So how are we looking? I turned a few flux arms back to center and tucked them under other arms if I could. This is day 73 from seed

image21466.jpg

UltraDan your girl is looking real good my friend.

looks like a very interesting project, may I ask, how long would this techniques take to have half m/q space covered? as there still another 8 to 9 weeks to go before I have the space to try it out, would like to know how long it would take me to cover the space I can use to have maximum yield per watt, also I would be trying it from clone.

at the moment I am using the techniques people seem to be calling it monster cropping, not sure if anyone doing this type of grow, it is my first try and it seems very effective so far

monstercroper, you will see above that UltraDan has been going for 73 days from seed. My own plants were vegged for over 5 months like this before being put into flower.

I'm not sure .. but if about half the people that learned from this man, send a $ to his paypal ... /me thinks the vacation should be fine ?
MAKE IT HAPPEN J, you're the pilot. I'm all for it.

What's good LB? Where have you been hiding out?

We either ask him for his paypal, assuming he has one, or ask him to create one for this purpose .. cuz else I or someone else would be managing the donations .. and while I can be trusted, and I assume anybody chosen to do that could be trusted, I guess that will work as a barrier ..

So my preference is him setting up a paypal for this purpose, so we can all donate what we see fit :)

Hello LA i cant sit back and watch everyone else have all the fun fluxing any longer. Ive got an og kush seed in my fridge sleeping, just being a lazy bitch in general, any problems using this strain for the flux ? Ive cracked one for a mother she dont seem too bendy though.

Hello LA i cant sit back and watch everyone else have all the fun fluxing any longer. Ive got an og kush seed in my fridge sleeping, just being a lazy bitch in general, any problems using this strain for the flux ? Ive cracked one for a mother she dont seem too bendy though.

Hey Budddyy LA is away in Spain for a few days but I feel confident that I can answer in his absence. Your OG Kush will be okay to Flux as all the bending is done early on as the branches grow and they will all be flexible enough. Even if you had a stiff branch you could crush it by pinching and then bend it. LA even recommends pinching to strengthen the arms.

Now your Landlord issue has passed I say go for it mate.

Im going for it med farmer, i started soaking the seed last night. Ill pop it in paper towel later then its all systems go. I will have my mother room set up in the next 2 weeks so that will be its home untill its ready to flower :) that way im in no rush whatsoever. Also its 1 plant so i can move it easily if needs be.
your plants are looking lovely, im on about page 6 of your journal so thanks for the spoiler alert lol

Im going for it med farmer, i started soaking the seed last night. Ill pop it in paper towel later then its all systems go. I will have my mother room set up in the next 2 weeks so that will be its home untill its ready to flower :) that way im in no rush whatsoever. Also its 1 plant so i can move it easily if needs be.
your plants are looking lovely, im on about page 6 of your journal so thanks for the spoiler alert lol

Not rushing is the key here. Mine vegged for over 5 months.

How do you get on with it becoming root bound i take it after 5 months or so of veg this would become a problem. Do you trim the roots and replenish with fresh soil, also is coco fine to use ive only seen the flux in soil. i know after time coco is not goot for long time growing as salt builds up but how long is too long

How do you get on with it becoming root bound i take it after 5 months or so of veg this would become a problem. Do you trim the roots and replenish with fresh soil, also is coco fine to use ive only seen the flux in soil. i know after time coco is not goot for long time growing as salt builds up but how long is too long

I use 30 litre fabric pots for these girls and these type of pots are not like plastic pots where the roots go around the pot. The roots in these pots are pruned by the air as they try to go out of the pot and this causes the plant to create new roots. The root ball is just full of small roots but plenty of them. My ladies don't show any signs of being root bound.

Coco would be fine for a long term grow as long as you flush the coco periodically. If I was using coco then I would flush my plants every month with at least 3 x the pots volume with fresh water. As long as you flush regularly then there is no reason why you can't grow in it for long periods. All that you are doing is putting the coco back to its clean state to start over again. Coco has no real nutritional value in hydroponics so you will not lose anything by flushing it regularly.

Another thing to consider Budddyy is how you will tether down your plants arms. If using plastic pots then you could fold wire under the rim of the pot or drill holes around the edge of the pot to tie to. If you use fabric you could still make holes around the edge or do like I did and stake the arms down but that would not work in coco as the stakes would not stay stuck in the coco. Another system I used was to pass sticks through the pot at just below rim level and use them as anchor points.

I want to grow a massive one, bit of a project to keep me busy and really get to know the plant.I dont grow in anything but fabric pots i swear by them. So maybe like a 50 litre rhizo pot. Any thoughts on pot shape, from what ive seen so far the plant grows in a rectangular shape at the start so this sounds the best option (dont think rectangular fabric pots are available) i could get the missus to sow me one together out of 2 square ones.

As far as tying them down ill come up with something, probably a little wooden frame round the pot. Ultra dan put his pot in a laundry basket that was pretty clever, your stake idea seems like it would work too, ill cross that bridge when i come to it.

Sorry for all the questions mate LA's threads are soooooo long it would take weeks to read the information (thats not saying im not going to read it, i just need time)

Back
Top Bottom