Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Damn Snitches!

Only thing worse than a snitch is a snitch you thought was a friend.

Well foook life and the rules :)
I have a couple doobs worth in the house lol.Then we have the fact I have a registered business in this market area :)
So now if my door comes through I have the perfect legal excuse for my equipment left in residence.
No nothing else here :)
Ive not got a clue of my level of buggeredness yet ill be here any that flux.
I'm now able to sleep easy for the first time in years!!! So ill be around on this thread for helping any flux! :)

420 for life!

Well foook life and the rules :)
I have a couple doobs worth in the house lol.Then we have the fact I have a registered business in this market area :)
So now if my door comes through I have the perfect legal excuse for my equipment left in residence.
No nothing else here :)
Ive not got a clue of my level of buggeredness yet ill be here any that flux.
I'm now able to sleep easy for the first time in years!!! So ill be around on this thread for helping any flux! :)

420 for life!

:circle-of-love:

Glad to have you back!! So how are we looking? I turned a few flux arms back to center and tucked them under other arms if I could. This is day 73 from seed

image21466.jpg

looks like a very interesting project, may I ask, how long would this techniques take to have half m/q space covered? as there still another 8 to 9 weeks to go before I have the space to try it out, would like to know how long it would take me to cover the space I can use to have maximum yield per watt, also I would be trying it from clone.

at the moment I am using the techniques people seem to be calling it monster cropping, not sure if anyone doing this type of grow, it is my first try and it seems very effective so far

Just release them a touch as you have a little to much pressure on the tether points. Then in your last pic you will see the node that your tether is behind, is an under over node. It has that leaf growing up on top and it points back into the center. Remove this top leaf off each end. Leave a little stump for your wire to sit behind! :) you do this as it overshadowes the points were trying to grow out into limbs :)
Al else looks great, were now officially fluxing :)

Hey mate. You know and I that I cannot say or do anything that makes any difference.

Oh mate, I've written lots of angry words in here, but have since deleted it all.

I'm sorry dude.

Is there something we can do?

Lol its ok buddy, nothing anyone can do. I'm just sooo gutted and the house feels hollow without my girls. I'm lost lol. Then its the fact it was my mate of like 10 yrs. I'm now so screwed its unfunny. I mean me and K are just going back to being insular, were so fed up of being fckd over. At present Spain is more a dread than a positive. Nothing to be done about it lol were just going with a budget of a tenner a day at mo! So were really gutted as now I wish it was just 2-3 days we were going and not 5 nights. I'm just fed up. This was supposed to be our time and as many know its the first time in 13 yrs were going anywhere ever together.
The chance to network and buy folks a drink etc is gone. It all just bloody sucks. Its hard not revert to an older me and do something angry and stupid! Yet ill try to stay calm and we will just try to dodge and melt into the background in Spain!

Anyway thanks for asking and please people non of this is for sympathy just being able to vent some is a help!

Hey thanks friends and I get it Tassie, its more a pride thing that's tied into my upbringing. Then to be honest it was my chance to give K something decent. This is the girl that was happy with a 9.99 engagement ring for 10 yrs lol. I just wanted to romance my woman a little and for just once in 13yrs not to be watching the pennies!
I understand this is my baggage. .. I just thought for once I could treat K as she deserves.
Anyway its now just trying to keep my head clear, people have been taking my kindness for a weakness. The temptation to stop being nice is strong at the moment, yet ill plod on as that's a road I tried to turn from many moons ago :)

Even my closest friends turned their backs the other day. Even to just help with a couple of boxes of unused equipment lol. So you live learn and the small circle shrinks some more!

Back
Top Bottom