Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

This time round I'm definitely going to keep my side shoots under control. What's the general rule of thumb when it comes to side shoots from the arms? So far on all my fluxed girls I have had at least 3-4 side branches grow from the fluxed arms...should I be striping all of these so that if I have 20 arms I have 20 colas?

Ok as with my above set of pics, you can see I didn't strip any secondary or side branching off the individual limbs.

Its all about using these secondary points to build your colas from low down :)
I defol every single secondary site, also I use the part crushing of internals just under the top growing tip! :)
Now when you do this, is also important. Its a strange one really as I just go by instinct nowadays and don't really think about stuff lol.

So again ill speak of the symbiosis of your actions against the plant. With fluxing when in vert stage, you rule with an iron fist before you flip your girls. Defol the secondary shoots hard. Keep them short and close into that limbs heart. So its preparation above all else in veg :)
The symbiosis comes from understanding WHERE to act on the plant and combining it with WHEN to act to get the maximum effect from small adjustments!
Whilst in stretch period you don't want to defol as a rule! Yet to just bruise and damage some inner tissue of the secondary shoots does not stunt the overall limbs growth!
Just as defol of a certain node will correlate directly to that part of the plants reactions! As said lol its about acting ahead of the curve in a way. Pre plan and work a few steps ahead as you go! :)

Again remember you are trying to promote a plant into becoming 20-30 smaller almost individual ones. So you break the plant down just as said then think of the flow of each site. Prepare and plan your work around the flow of each site, timing things with your mind 2 steps ahead understanding your past actions and then try to bring all this together with as little stress in flower as you can manage! :)

Ok as with my above set of pics, you can see I didn't strip any secondary or side branching off the individual limbs.

Its all about using these secondary points to build your colas from low down :)
I defol every single secondary site, also I use the part crushing of internals just under the top growing tip! :)
Now when you do this, is also important. Its a strange one really as I just go by instinct nowadays and don't really think about stuff lol.

So again ill speak of the symbiosis of your actions against the plant. With fluxing when in vert stage, you rule with an iron fist before you flip your girls. Defol the secondary shoots hard. Keep them short and close into that limbs heart. So its preparation above all else in veg :)
The symbiosis comes from understanding WHERE to act on the plant and combining it with WHEN to act to get the maximum effect from small adjustments!
Whilst in stretch period you don't want to defol as a rule! Yet to just bruise and damage some inner tissue of the secondary shoots does not stunt the overall limbs growth!
Just as defol of a certain node will correlate directly to that part of the plants reactions! As said lol its about acting ahead of the curve in a way. Pre plan and work a few steps ahead as you go! :)

Again remember you are trying to promote a plant into becoming 20-30 smaller almost individual ones. So you break the plant down just as said then think of the flow of each site. Prepare and plan your work around the flow of each site, timing things with your mind 2 steps ahead understanding your past actions and then try to bring all this together with as little stress in flower as you can manage! :)

Ok train to treat each limb as own plant!
I'm gonna get some really good vert this time! I did way too much defol on my last run during stretch and didn't get the height I needed.

If I am understanding the question correctly Hidden I am pretty sure your answer is yes.... but of course as you know I am an idiot and you should wait on the Flux master....:circle-of-love:

Will make it look nice and pretty! Oh and your Not an idiot

Ahh I may have mis understood lol. You take all sites off along a limb until you are going vert. So you only building any secondary shoots once your starting the vert stage off :)

Hey Dennise my dear friend hope all is good and green with you and youra :)

Ok so strip, strip, strip...take it all off! Then when going very, allow side shoots to become side shoots and then pinch in order to stop them from growing upwards
Doing this will leave me wit bigger colas as the side shoots will just become part of the main cola!

Do I have that correct buddy?

Damn you guys and your small gardens and massive fluxed plants. It's just amazing. You guys all just kill it wish I could award all fluxers rep point's
Flux on guys and gals.

Love my fluxing now!

Hi LA...quick question for you: When preparing to flux or manifold, do you have to microtop the plant to stop the top cola dominance? I have two plants that are growing slowly, and both are on their third node from the bottom--neither have any new growth points at the nodes. Would microtopping force that to happen? Sorry if my question is confusing!!

Hey my friend :)
Ok yep micro topping as I call it, will indeed switch the plants focus and help generate the lower nodes quicker. I top at the third node and sometimes its before I have much growth showing at points below Its all fine :) its just having confidence in getting the topping correct! :)
Always step back and look at your plant as though you could imagine all the flow within. Once looking at a plant on such a close level things will just click for you :)

Heya m8 :)

I'm not proud of her in any way, I am just amazed at how well this structure performs .. I will definitely use this form of training again to promote optimum growth.
Here she is, a week and a month into flowering ... having suffered heavy neglect in her training due to her position in the tent, and me being unable to reach there in an easy way.

today after defoil
IMG_20150309_162734.jpg

main tip, 5 days ago
IMG_20150304_131838.jpg

today after defoil, side view into the structure .. look at the amount of decent bud sites there :)
IMG_20150309_162949.jpg

Even neglected, she is gonna pull the most weight for sure.

Hey my friend :)
Ok yep micro topping as I call it, will indeed switch the plants focus and help generate the lower nodes quicker. I top at the third node and sometimes its before I have much growth showing at points below Its all fine :) its just having confidence in getting the topping correct! :)
Always step back and look at your plant as though you could imagine all the flow within. Once looking at a plant on such a close level things will just click for you :)

Thanks, LA! So, in your experience, will a plant that has no visible growth tips at the 3 node stage eventually have some once you let it grow out more?

TY chief rocker. c u in a few days
IMG_00010667.jpg
IMG_00010668.jpg

Back
Top Bottom