Light been coming on for 30 minutes during flower for 4 weeks

that started reveg for sure.

Hi do you mean less light each week for 3 weeks ? Thanks

yes. start at 12/12 for a week and reduce daylight hours by one hour each week. you have to have enough light to do it.

Do you agree that I should treat it as if it’s only 2 weeks in ? Thanks

it's started reveg, it has to turn around. it probably won't take much as it had been in flower, the diminishing schedule just makes sure that it happens. you don't have to go all the way to 10/14 if it kicks back in and you are happy with it.

Well that was an awesome little rabbit hole which took me down into alternative lighting schedules.. I’m intrigued by the 6/2 schedule the most
I experimented with 6/2 and 8/8. It definitely appeared to grow faster and more robust. I used identical grow rooms on 10th generation clones. After going back to compare grow time and yields it was identical to the previous 8 generations. So hard to believe that I checked all my data and photos three times. You want to believe it worked so it creates a placebo effect. I only test two strains so maybe I picked the two that didn't like it. Run a control group so you can quantify the results if you try it.

Placing your plants on a crazy schedule puts you on a crazy schedule too. That was the PITA of the experiment.

I experimented with 6/2 and 8/8. It definitely appeared to grow faster and more robust. I used identical grow rooms on 10th generation clones. After going back to compare grow time and yields it was identical to the previous 8 generations. So hard to believe that I checked all my data and photos three times. You want to believe it worked so it creates a placebo effect. I only test two strains so maybe I picked the two that didn't like it. Run a control group so you can quantify the results if you try it.

Placing your plants on a crazy schedule puts you on a crazy schedule too. That was the PITA of the experiment.

Funny you mention it.. I started sketching out the schedule of 6/2 and instantly thought “oh wow this is gonna be a pain in the butt” lol.

I think I’ll save it for after I lean into auto watering. I already have to write down my watering schedule as it is or I’ll forget.. I can see myself really jamming up the grow trying to keep up with lights on and off

They do look a little too dark green, but that could be the lighting... hard to tell from that picture. What nutes are you using? Are you alternating feed and plain water?
Canna a+ b . Cal mag.
They do look a little too dark green, but that could be the lighting... hard to tell from that picture. What nutes are you using? Are you alternating feed and plain water?
Canna
canna a+b.cal/mag . Rock res

Everyone got you covered, just food for thought time.

Having slight lighting issues like this really can't F-up your plants. Your overall time is what gets screwed.

It is not likely, due to short amount of time with this light issue, but you might see some funky leaves. Depending on how long a flowering plant goes into a reveg schedule the blades on the leaves drop to three, and one instead of classic 5+. If you see those it tells you how jacked the lighting took the hormones(?). Time fixes all those problems. Just for shits everyone should take a clone from flower and reveg, it's rather hilarious.

It is not likely, due to short amount of time with this light issue, but you might see some funky leaves. Depending on how long a flowering plant goes into a reveg schedule the blades on the leaves drop to three, and one instead of classic 5+. If you see those it tells you how jacked the lighting took the hormones(?). Time fixes all those problems. Just for shits everyone should take a clone from flower and reveg, it's rather hilarious.

there was a few singles mingling there at the weed bar :p

They do look a little too dark green, but that could be the lighting... hard to tell from that picture.
Yep. The overall lighting or the software a digital camera is using can really throw off the shades of green or any other color in a photo.

I am going with bad exposure. No lights or not enough nearby light source to throw some light into the tent so the camera selects a maximum flash level so a small area got the most light. Leaves and buds appear all lit up with white and very lightly colored green. And within inches the leaves are starting to look dark green until everything turns to black.

And then some plants just refuse to be any shade of green except for dark green and other plants might only be a light green color. No amount of camera witchcraft will change that:).

Back
Top Bottom