Light hoods

joedaddy805

Does it really make a big difference in the manufacture of hoods. my friend was telling me that his are the best. but i don't really see how there could be much of difference in the hoods. i got mine used but there is no name on them but they look like they are good quality. i don't have one of those cheap hoods.

what would make one better than the other.

this is the one i have

20131124_163749_zps38fffb9e.png

i saw a air cooled refector like that one at a grow shop with a double ended hps bulb that was 200 bucks the hood was 300 and the fan was 225.the ballast was 300!! so you see their is always something better!thats a nice setup though!!!

i saw a air cooled refector like that one at a grow shop with a double ended hps bulb that was 200 bucks the hood was 300 and the fan was 225.the ballast was 300!! so you see their is always something better!thats a nice setup though!!!

thanks for the comment. The funny thing is that my tent is outside. I hear a lot of people say stuff like why is it outside it suppose to be inside. But when i first started i thought tents are for outside just like when you go camping. But it really didn't matter cause I'm growing outside during the day and then put them inside at night then they get a few hrs of light then back out in the sun. i don't know how to post my journal so you could see how I'm doing it. I hear a lot of people say I'm doing it wrong but it looks like it is working to me.

as far as who makes it... well there are always folks who take more pride

as far as "the best" well that is a matter of need an opinion.

If you have a small area that needs heat control an enclosed hood with ducting is "the best"

If you are like me and need the heat and want as much of the light as I can get a simple reflector is "the best"

Back
Top Bottom