Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

Well...no...I didn't mean to say that they are not worth bothering with. I will try them eventually. The free seeds that I am talking about are the 20 free (random) seeds that I received with my Light of Jah order. THOSE particular seeds are taken from stock that is unwanted (for one reason or another) and this company just gives those seeds away as a bonus.

As I've said, I will try those seeds eventually but only maybe 1 or 2 added to my regular grow because I wouldn't want to rely on ONLY those seeds. I mean, I might get lucky and get a phenomenal MJ plant out of one of them, but the odds are against that.

Hope this clarifies my earlier statement. :)

:Namaste:

thats cool i know what ya meant...its cool...i know what though im inpatient as shit,,,lol i stare at them like their gonna grow...ohwell...:tokin:

Hey Bro, the plants look awesome! :goodjob:

The next few weeks should be pretty exciting watching those buds develop. I know I'm looking forward to it! :popcorn:

I saw this video awhile ago and had to share it...This guy roots his clones under 24/7 light. Then veg's for only 5 days under 18/6 light. Then straight into 8 weeks of flowering. Check it out.

Wow, Hemp. You have a veritable forest in your closet! Healthy-looking ladies too. I'm going to pull up a chair and see if maybe I can't learn something.

With that thick, lush, canopy, and the plants all packed together, do you have any problems with the side branches? Do you keep the lower parts trimmed? I think with my smaller grow I get plenty of light penetration but it looks like only the top of your garden gets light. Is that the idea, to only concentrate on the tops?

Also, side note BTW: ever since you posted on my journal, I have been trying to decide just exactly what in the Nine Hells that lil green dude on your picture is, HempRocket. Is that, like, a turtle on a skateboard with like a hula hoop, in the sky?

Hemp, The grow looks great, nice thick forest you have going there. Very healthy looking plants my friend.

I see you have them in 5 gallon buckets. I figured that would be the way to go as the roots can go deeper but at the grow store the guy told me that the 7 gallon pots may be better as I would have to water less which is desirable for me. The 7 Gallon are actually 6+ gallon and they are wider and lower/less deep than a standard 5 Gallon bucket.

Any advice there? I wonder if I should use 5 gallon buckets as they would allow roots to grow deeper and plants taller?

I saw this video awhile ago and had to share it...This guy roots his clones under 24/7 light. Then veg's for only 5 days under 18/6 light. Then straight into 8 weeks of flowering. Check it out.

Daaaammmm, makes me feel like such a noob

Yours is looking awesome!!! Im excited to see what kind of buds your going to turn out.

wow.... your plants look seriously heathly!!! I'm impressed!

Hey Bro, the plants look awesome! :goodjob:

The next few weeks should be pretty exciting watching those buds develop. I know I'm looking forward to it! :popcorn:

Thanks guys. They are budding so quickly, very exciting time for sure.

Very nice system he has going on there. Maybe one day my grow will look like that. When I was watching it I wondered how he gets to the back to water the plants in the back of the room!!

Very nice indeed! :cheer::high-five:

Is the OC+ considered organic?

Thanks

:peace:

Thanks dude. OC+ is not organic. It is very much a chemical slow release fertilizer. I suppose I wanted the best of both worlds with this grow. Half organic and half chemical. We'll see how it turns out. :high-five:

Wow, Hemp. You have a veritable forest in your closet! Healthy-looking ladies too. I'm going to pull up a chair and see if maybe I can't learn something.

With that thick, lush, canopy, and the plants all packed together, do you have any problems with the side branches? Do you keep the lower parts trimmed? I think with my smaller grow I get plenty of light penetration but it looks like only the top of your garden gets light. Is that the idea, to only concentrate on the tops?

Also, side note BTW: ever since you posted on my journal, I have been trying to decide just exactly what in the Nine Hells that lil green dude on your picture is, HempRocket. Is that, like, a turtle on a skateboard with like a hula hoop, in the sky?

Yeah for sure dude, pull up a chair. I'm learning all the time from other grows myself so I'm glad someone can learn from me! Thank you.

There is very little light that penetrates the canopy but I'm OK with that since I have about 5 or 6 tops on each plant. I don't really trim the lower parts of the plants because the leaves that are on the lower part of the plant still get SOME light so I just leave them. What I do is when I water, I just look for dying or very weak leaves and trim them out. I use this technique I picked up growing tomatoes and having to prune the suckers. I never cut them with scissors or any sort of tools. What I do is grab the stem and just break off whatever needs to be trimmed. This way, you stress the plant less because it can heal a lot quicker. The only time I use actual tools is when I take clones or when I cut them down at harvest. Believe it or not, it's quite airy at the bottom of the plant because these girls are stretching like crazy.

On the topic of my avatar...LOL...it's something my son watches...this youtube video. He's addicted to it. YouTube - ‪The Gummy Bear Song - Long English Version‬‏:Namaste:

Hemp, The grow looks great, nice thick forest you have going there. Very healthy looking plants my friend.

I see you have them in 5 gallon buckets. I figured that would be the way to go as the roots can go deeper but at the grow store the guy told me that the 7 gallon pots may be better as I would have to water less which is desirable for me. The 7 Gallon are actually 6+ gallon and they are wider and lower/less deep than a standard 5 Gallon bucket.

Any advice there? I wonder if I should use 5 gallon buckets as they would allow roots to grow deeper and plants taller?

IMO, the bigger the pot the better. I only used these buckets because I already had them. I try to use what I already have for my grows to keep the costs as low as I can. Just remember that those 7 Gal pots will be heavy when you water so if you have to move them (carry them) around, they will be heavy but by all means, they will give your babies lots of room to grow. :high-five:

Yours is looking awesome!!! Im excited to see what kind of buds your going to turn out.

Thank you my friend. :Namaste: I am also excited to see what kind of nugs these girls will grow.

IMO, the bigger the pot the better. I only used these buckets because I already had them. I try to use what I already have for my grows to keep the costs as low as I can. Just remember that those 7 Gal pots will be heavy when you water so if you have to move them (carry them) around, they will be heavy but by all means, they will give your babies lots of room to grow.

Thanks Hemp, I appreciate the info:)

how about some shots of those peppers. i just saw this thread can you tell me what kind of peppers they are. im currently starting thai, serrano, and bell indoors so i can plant in the ground after the frost.

Back
Top Bottom