Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed Planted New Year's Eve During the Blue Moon

Re: Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed planted New Year's Eve during the blue mo

Ya, I thought # R # ? That means alot.. too after I read my post next morning, but still I really don't care. I know I have some jars and each jar lasts me about a month... I just finished a jar off today!

Have a great MD and stay cool, I got you on some AMPLIFIED GREEN VIBES!

Re: Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed planted New Year's Eve during the blue mo

After reading about your water cure, I talked my buddy into trying it with one of his buds (well he tried it on two now..lol) after about 3 days, the bud sank, so he figured it was done

here are some pics from last night showing the wet bud...

IMG326.jpg

IMG325.jpg

only have the blackberry phone camera right now, so quality of pic not that good.. sorry

sorry about the horrible pic..

IMG364.jpg

the first bud he did,, he left the jar in the fridge,, so was cold,, and did not work very well.. dried bud looked like a "normal" air cured bud, and I cannot say if was different taste,, since it was put in the vape..

the second try,, pictured above) he left in room temp water,, each day the water got a little cloudy. when dried it was blackish,, (very dark), also bud was very hard,, or dense.. smoke was smooth, very mellow, almost no taste. the high was very nice indeed. 2 hits and I was pretty wrecked,,, :ganjamon:

All the good vibes I can muster are being sent you way, Buddy.:)
I hope like hell you get that job!
:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Sisco/OMM...thanks :) Your vibes must be working because the initial interview went very well (2 hours...didn't seem like it) and I was asked to come back for a second interview today with the manager of that department. I didn't get out to buy some new synthetic urine over the weekend so I debated taking one of my older ones that I'm unsure as to their validity. Age is fine on them but one I don't know the batch number and the other might have been left in mostly indirect sunlight for months. I really didn't want to chance it for this job but, well, to paraphrase Afroman, "I was gonna go buy some fake urine at the headshop this weekend...but I got high."

So I convinced myself they wouldn't drug test me while I was there or even the same day and just went over there "naked". 3/4 of the way through the interview I hear the interviewer say, "yadda yadda yadda and let you talk to So-And-So and she'll get you your drug screen kit, we do that here, and go over whatever-they-said-next-because-I-was-mentally-pooping-a-brick..." I hope I didn't give a thousand yard stare as my hopes of landing this job dissipated. I don't think they noticed...anyway...I managed to make up an excuse to rush out after the interview was done before I could talk to that person but said I'd be back ASAP. Went home, grabbed one of my old bottles, nuked it, crotched it, and went back...only to be given printed directions where to go to take my drug screen and my control document to give to the lab. :yahoo:

Ah well...so I took the opportunity to scrounge up some money and run down to the head shop on an empty tank of gas (no gas money) and buy some new synthetic...THEN go back home, nuke it, crotch it, and go take the test. Talk about being nervous, I know people who use it but sitting there with a job riding on the line was nerve-wracking. Kept telling myself that they can't watch for a pre-employment, they can't touch you, and so on and that as long as it's the right temp I'd be fine. My hands were shaking so bad in the bathroom that it took some effort not to rattle the bottle of urine against the collection cup! :yikes: Heck, I couldn't even pee I was so nervous and I wasn't even putting it in the cup lol. Anyway, I think it said 94F on the side of the cup when I gave it to her so I should be good...*biiiiiig breath* Please please please please! :peace:

I did another interview the same day as the first interview with another company with only three hours of notice...by the time I bothered checking voice mails and emails anyway. That one didn't go nearly as well but I had been awake since 4AM (involuntarily) and was pretty beat. Should hear a "yes" or "no" on that within a day or two. However the staffing agency told me it was a year long position but at the interview when I double-checked I was told nooooo...3 months...maybe 6. So if by some bizarre coincidence I get offered both I'm leaning towards the FT position even though it's $4/hr less but should be plenty of OT.

Wait and see now...I hate waiting...or the unknown rather; I have enough stomach/stress/anxiety issues as it is.Thanks again for the positive thoughts and all guys, it truly helps keep my spirits up :thanks:

the second try,, pictured above) he left in room temp water,, each day the water got a little cloudy. when dried it was blackish,, (very dark), also bud was very hard,, or dense.. smoke was smooth, very mellow, almost no taste. the high was very nice indeed. 2 hits and I was pretty wrecked,,, :ganjamon:

:grinjoint: Glad you were able to try it! Did he change the water every day or just left it in? It's very strange to hit some smoke and have this smooth toke but no taste yet leaves you stupid high lol

Glad to hear your story about the urine LOL. Got my fingers crossed for ya buddy!! I finally got a phone call just today for an interview for a PT position (school in mornings) so i hope i do well and get that. (i should i have plenty of experience in sales)

Oh and Lil N what was the final dry weight for your girl? I know you guestimated 1.6oz but is there an exact or more relative guesstimate?

Glad to hear your story about the urine LOL. Got my fingers crossed for ya buddy!! I finally got a phone call just today for an interview for a PT position (school in mornings) so i hope i do well and get that. (i should i have plenty of experience in sales)

What kind of sales? ;) Good luck my friend...still a tough market out there!

Oh and Lil N what was the final dry weight for your girl? I know you guestimated 1.6oz but is there an exact or more relative guesstimate?

Here ya go:

Don't have time to respond...but real quick my dry weight of what I harvested is in (left it out a bit too long in this dry air but I can fix that, it's not too far gone). I weighed some of the larger stems I had cut off and were drying in another bag and figured 1g per stem to help compensate for all the stem left on the buds. Even with that factoring in I still came up with 52g dry, give or take a few grams. That's a 30% weight retention factor AND almost the two ounces I was hoping for :)

Glad you were able to try it! Did he change the water every day or just left it in? It's very strange to hit some smoke and have this smooth toke but no taste yet leaves you stupid high lol

he changed the water every day. and yes, it is strange to have no taste, little smell, smooth smoke, and then get wrecked.. :grinjoint: strange in a good way that is

GOOD LUCK on your job, :goodluck:, glad I don't have to worry about piss test at my work (knock on wood)... I can barely get water from one jug into the next without spilling on the floor,, if I had to try to manipulate that puch of fake piss,,, I would probably end up with half of it down my leg.

Man what a day ya had with that piss test! Big time nerve racking day I'm sure. I hate piss tests because I usually do the two or three gallon of liquid preperation. When I get to the place, I gotta piss so bad that I'm afraid I'd piss in my pants before they give me the kit! LOL! I always worry what's going to happen when I get an interview since there is no way I'm drinking all the liquid before the interview, If they want me to take the test there, I'm out of luck, If they send me somewhere, that's good. I just find an empty parking area and start drinking and peeing right there next to the Jeep! I usually drink cranberry juice, but sometimes I get the 'wizard' tea. Either way, whoever thought up the idea of drug testing ought to be *&@#!

Great job with the harvest and your water cure Lil!

Yeah it was very nerve wracking...it's all in your head though and through my psychonaut experimentation days I've learned how to talk to myself in my head and help calm myself down (not completely calm but to a manageable level) when my head gets in to weird "spots".

I'm not too sure that drinking all that water and cranberry juice is a good idea...unless you're caught off-guard by a random or something. You'll just piss dilute and have to retake it, possibly observed...not sure what "Wizard" tea is but I'm sure it's a "toxin cleaner" or whatever and helps add the correct minerals and stuff to your diluted urine so that the validation tests are ok before they test for drug metabolites. I'd go with that over cranberry juice unless you've had a lot of luck with water/juice combo. Actually, if I pass my drug screen I'd say substitution all the way...it's really not that hard for pre-employment tests to crotch it, a bit uncomfortable maybe but that's only for an hour or two and it keeps it at the correct temp and well hidden. To carry everyday for randoms sucks, been there, done that, never got to use it...I guess that's a good thing lol.

Today I got a phone call from HR while I was talking with my gf at the place I was fired from about some other stuff and they offered me the position (pending checking refs and drug screen results) and asking if I could come in and fill out my I-9, sign the formal job offer, and go over a few things...so I did. I start in a couple days and hopefully this will allow me to have some financial stability for a while. It's been almost a year and a half to the day since I've had steady employment, the stress is not bad at first but it slowly and surely builds to a nasty level.

So I'm riding the good news as it comes in since it's been far too long since anything this good has happened but I know others are worse off than I. I figure maybe I should start living in the moment now and then instead of always focusing on what's coming, it felt good. :peace:

Btw...this air cure bud is definitely getting a bit more potent but still not as potent as the water cure! Taste is not the greatest with the air cure but it's better than schwag, I think it's because of the condition of the plant when I harvested and how so many of the tiny sugar leaves had died and what not. Couldn't trim them all out :( I haven't found any seeds in a while though but I need to split it up in to more containers or we're going to have this stuff all smoked in less than a month lol. So easy to smoke a lot when you have a huge pickle jar full of colas, better to ration and have a set amount for each week ;)

DAMN, where do you live if you dont mind me asking? A year and change without a job IDK WTf i would do, bless you bro for making it through them times!!! Great journal by the way. I hate piss tests thank GOD I didnt have to take one for the job I have now. Experience in a work place is worth a lot and im going to school to try to move up and make some more cash :) Enough bout me though, :goodluck: with the new job hope it brings you plenty financial stability and helps you with some new grow equipment. Cant believe this is my first post in your journal better now than never though. :peace:

Thanks OMM and Herb Zen...my nerves are still whacky about that piss test, they won't calm down until the beginning of next week until I'm sure it worked. Not like I can call and ask, "Hey...uh...did I pass my drug screen?" lol

Myzz, better late than never for sure! I live in the Denver metro area but have almost NO network here since I moved here from out of state early last year with no family or friends in the area...I have worked four months out of the past 17 months, one at a minimum wage job (ok, 25 cents over) for a month and the other in my field but it was a short-term position. I had some savings and combined with unemployment it was ok for the first 9-10 months but when I lost the unemployment benefits is when it really got hard. It would be nice to move up in this company over the years and get back to an office job (well, this one kind of is...it's in a lab) with salaried pay...talking with them the past few times it sounds feasible, I don't mind working my way up. It will cover all but one of my bills @ 40 hours a week but there should be plenty of OT to work so I'll have to wait and see. I am seriously considering trying some LED lights next time if I have the money as I'm sick of fighting high temps!

Anyway, thanks again for stopping in! Take care!

Lil N. is going back to the grind! Hope that synthetic stuff works bro. I used a powder mix that you're supposed to drink in one shot, but it was so bitter and nasty that I threw it up immediately after I drank half of it..even blood came out.

I thought the shit was a sham and said F-it if I don't pass. It was for a mail-clerk position in SSB Citi prank. I got the job and man that was a fun job. All the Admins were freaky and hot and they all wanted me...to get them the mail. lol

Positive vibes for you brother and take care.

HOLY SHIT! How did I miss this news!!! CON\GRATS!!!!! that is totally awesome man so happy for you man. theres no better feeling in the world than having good solid employment(at least for me there isn't). Hope the piss test goes well! :woohoo::bravo::welldone:

Great Bro. Congratulations. Hey they have a thing called a urinazier? that works great. 4 triple a batteries and your good for 5 hours guaranteed. I wish I could use it. It will pass inspection, even with a casual glance. I wish I could use one. They are costy tho, like 100$ to start and you get freeze dried urine with it. I have to show a certain level of morphine in mine or they think I'm selling it. Well Great news. That water cure, I've heard alot about it back when Mex was 60$ a lb. People use to soak weed in water for a day or two or three, It should turn the water green, showing that the process is removing the chloroform. 60% 'my guess' of the elements in weed are water soluble. THC is fat, or alcohol soluble only.... Best to ya.

Hey Lil N hope everything's going well. And hope you stop by again soon, need updates on the grow, your gf, your cat and of course the job search!

Yeah man, Lil N you fell off the map after harvest buzz died!! Hope your just busy makin that dough

Sorry for the late response...not long after my internet and cable was cut off because I was three months behind and I could not pay my bill because another business made an unauthorized withdrawal on my account which overdrew it by $200 plus a couple of $36 overdraft fees for purchases I had made the same day that I had the money for. :( I've had internet for a few weeks but had been working evenings at that other job and I just started another new job last week that pays about 30% more and is a regular 8-5, M-F gig with no OT (the other place I was at wound up falling somewhat shy of my expectations)...still not what I should be making given my background but it's more than twice what minimum wage is so I'm not complaining.

That powder sounds naaaasty but sounds like it was worth it for a little while :D

Btw...Quick Fix synthetic urine is DA BOMB! It worked for both pre-employment drug screens at Quest Diagnostics and Concentra (or where ever they sent it for testing), I was a little nervous using it the second time but not nearly as much as the first. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR EVERYONE TRYING TO GET A NEW JOB!!!

Then Friday night I managed to get tangled up in a barb wire fence while doing some post-vehicle accident work (I didn't crash, someone I knew...all were ok save for one sprained or broken pinky finger which was amazing given the circumstances)...nothing some adrenaline and a few good MJ hits couldn't fix:

Going to the doctor Monday but somehow I doubt he'll tell me to smoke more weed to make it heal better. No health insurance so my gf and another friend helped patch me up with some H2O2 (did not hurt at ALL much to my surprise...then I realized there was no nerves to make it hurt lol), butterfly bandages, triple antibiotic ointment, and gauze. 36 hours later and it looks pretty good, no sign of infection so far.

Back
Top Bottom