Lost In The Fog

Guess what... UPS just knocked on my door! The water cooling stuff got here one day early. Thank God for UPS!

The coolant is Uv active green, non conductive and non toxic. 10m hose and double couplings for the cooling blocks.

Now the mad scientist is getting very hopeful again. Now I just need the last part from China, the big peltier cooler.

Yup. Foreign exchange currency trading. It's not hard to learn if you apply yourself and I think this journal proves you can. I would have given up this water cooling system a long time ago lol.

Heard of this before but you forget something. I live in Sweden. I can with most certain say that we have some sort of law and/or tax that prohibits this and makes it impossible for any one to make money of. :rolleyes:

This project is more to prove to myself it's possible and feasible. :D

The weather is alright for growing again here. But I got plumbers incoming any day to fix some valves on all heaters in the apartment and valuation of the apartment some day soon too. Just waiting on the broker to get back on which day he is coming. Next thing to fall in place is the peltier heat exchange I ordered from China. It should arrive in a few weeks at most. Then I'm up building the new grow closet. :) So there is some time yet but it's ok, I'm not in a rush still got quite a bit of weed left. But I miss the growing, it's more of a drug than the outcome. :cool:

Every skeptic was right! This won't work. Hooked up the blocks tonight with the pump and I can clearly see now that the flow is not even over the blocks. Should have ordered ball valves and maybe going for bigger hose on the suction side to guarantee god flow on the hot water.

You'll get it... I know it's doable!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom