Lost In The Fog

I know you are and I'm leaning to that my self. It seems like something happens a few weeks after they set in bloom. But why and how is still unanswered questions and what to do about it.

Yeah, makes me wounder too. I thought I had the problem under control with cal/mag and decent pH. Is the lights burning them up? The lights are roughly 45cm above the canopy and that's what chilled recommend for these lights. I can give them some more space but then I have to move out a table I have built for the tent that lifts the plants 20cm above the tent floor. maybe worth a try in the next run.

It's worth a shot to get some distance on some and not others (upside down milk crates or the like) so you can compare, rather than having a fixed height for all.

Totaly agree. I tried the others and found it very hard to water and take them out from the tent. When running a lot of them in this small tent you have to stay in uniform with both pots and height adjustment stuff. Thought of building boxes in wood in different heights and shapes. The table I built for them now was a space saving thing to be able to have pots underneath. But will try from the floor again next run.

I'm going for autopots easy to grow system with 8,5L pots and air injection domes. So I'm going to need the lower height for the pots and the reservoar some 15cm above the pot bottoms.

Some fun I was able to do today when I got home from work. I'm pretty impressed with my pain threshold now from the time off to be able to do stuff.

Installed a poor mans AC in the summer house. The temps here now is totally crazy. 33C today in the shade. Lots of forest fires here now. Smells burnt every day.

Took up a hole down through the flooring in a closet to the basement space underneath the cabin.

Reused an old 100mm carbon filter I have had for ages now.

Installed a 100mm inline fan that's moving about 103 m3/h.

Another inline fan in the cabin.

The temps in the basement is 16C so that worked nice. Got lots of cold air running up from it now. :)

Everything in the cabin is driven with solar power panels 300W@11Ah and a battery bank of round 900Ah all in theory. :)

Oh here is the totals so far. Now its dry and packed 449 grams of buds. Hope for a Kg in total with the last ones. ;)

Totaly agree. I tried the others and found it very hard to water and take them out from the tent. When running a lot of them in this small tent you have to stay in uniform with both pots and height adjustment stuff. Thought of building boxes in wood in different heights and shapes. The table I built for them now was a space saving thing to be able to have pots underneath. But will try from the floor again next run.

I'm going for autopots easy to grow system with 8,5L pots and air injection domes. So I'm going to need the lower height for the pots and the reservoar some 15cm above the pot bottoms.
I have about 20 milk crates that I've accumulated for free by just asking local convenience stores if they could spare a few.
They work great! Just stack to desired height. Strong too. My 30 gal was sitting on one for 2 months and it didn't break.

:passitleft:

It's great when you find just the thing that fits perfect in the implementation it's designated for.

I used my pots I got for this tent before the bench/table construction. They fit perfect 2*4 in the tent that is 2*4. :) But thought the bench would fit more convenient with slightly lower legs than the pots gave in height. But I guess I'm scrapping this or reusing it in my mother/cloner I'm drawing up plans for. Going to get another 2*4 to the next run. Thinking of trying to resize the one I got to 50*120cm instead of 60*120 to get some more space in the walk in closet.

Just doing a peak. That wood make a HELLA grow room. Cool all the time and IS that a drain? That is sweet.

I wanted to asked and not tie up Shed Thread to much,, but what are the riffles you got in there?

That's a nice little shovel unit. I'll tell ya out here in Cali they put ALOT of restrictions on the recreational dredges. And they closed ALOT of area to what they call wild and scenic and no motorized equipment. Sucks.. Some places are pan only.
Alittle pump and looks like you are ready. I started with a Little Gold King 2'' and soon found all rocks are 2 1/2". Buy a 4" and all the rocks are 4 1/2".
At one time I even use to work this little town in "Mother Lode' county called Jamestown, whose claim to fame was around a 90 pound nugget. I was teaching people to pan. Throw afew seed pieces of gold in for them to find,, and 3/4 of them were buying pans, crevice tools, and sluice boxes. But we did find some gold over the years. Gold sold for 350$ a OZ back then,, you could get up to 750$ for nuggets with character ..

GL I need to go back afew pages and see whats up over here

What a great grow cave! Temps in there must be nice and cool year round.

First thing I would do was make sure the hinges on that bigazdoor were on the inside so no one could lock me in o_O.

Haha, yeah that would be the day. Locked inside with lots of weed. ;)

The place is very isolated so I doubt no one would but you made a point. You can make a lock for the door when it's open too I guess. :)

I wanted to asked and not tie up Shed Thread to much,, but what are the riffles you got in there?

That blue sluice is a patented invention by a Swede that's called Goldstrom, who runs Swedens most popular gold panning camp around here. It's designed to catch the smallest flakes you can find with your eye anyway. :) It works great, very good drop riffel catching.

I'm so glad to hear about your adventures with gold. :)

Back
Top Bottom