LST Bag Seed Looks Like A Kush Mix 250 Watt HID Grow

Hey I looked again and I think I wanted to share something.
Do you see how the branches are straight across from each other? This usually means she is not as mature and will take a little bit to show sex.
When the branches are offset they seem to show alot faster.
BTW I hope you are as lit a me...:passitleft:

:cheer: For the girls!
I don't know a lot about your light, I am using CFL's which can be placed much closer to plants...so I'll leave that up to someone that can answer with some knowledge there.
How close is your light to your plant? Without knowing where it's at, I might make a suggestion... If you place your hand just above your plants below the light and it gets uncomfortably warm for your hand, you will probably need to raise the light up a bit so you don't burn the tops of the plant. Would be nice to have a small fan too, it helps build strong stems and keeps air circulating. Can't remember if you said you had a fan or not. ;-)
Have fun!:thumb:

Heres my baby after about a week since I started seeing pistols ive been giving it 3 to 5 hours of sunlight and the rest under my 14k mh bulb. Any tips would be much appreciated.
IMG_20131122_1657311.jpg
IMG_20131122_1658271.jpg
IMG_20131122_1658031.jpg
you can see where I toped my cola

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom