M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

Hi m1dragonace.consider me subbed m8.listen m8,just jooked through ur thread an good set up ect,I see your on the UFO LED.seems 2 be the new thing taking of these days in indoor grows.I think they look cool,but very expensive over here 2 buy m8.any Ive spotted a prob ur going 2 run in2 further down the line.I'm taking it all ur seeds are photoperiod plants,then ur doing 1 auto with the grow.here's were the prob is m8,once u switch those photos 2 12\12,the auto is gona suffer greatly.those autos need a mim of 18\6.some go 4 20\4,some 24\0.but after loads of research 18\6 def is the best.I'm sorry 2 say this m8 but 12\12 just isn't gonna do it m8.every single thread I've read over on diff forums that ddidn't know this and tried growing them like a photo plant seriously regretted wen they found out,which by then it was 2 late.the yield is greatly affected,I'm talking really small.a few guys only took around 5 odd trams of their plants,yip,5 grams.auto need loads of light m8.if I were u I'd 4get the auto.up 2 u m8.but apart from that I'm sure ull have a great grow.:thumb:

Ok thank you for your advice! Lets just take a look at how she grows over time, I have been growing Auto's with Photo-period plants for a long time. So needless to say I'm Pretty I'm in tune with how auto-flowering plants grow.

That being said IMO it is actually the shock of loosing 6 hours of light instantaneously, or more considering some growers start with a 48 hour no lights period and as I've been trying to tell people who grow Auto-flowering cannabis, absolutely NO stress. What people don't realize is Should an Auto be grown outside in its natural habitat that it will finish before a normal outdoor plant starts budding more then likely. The light per day changes gradually.

I avoid what I believe to be the problem by putting my Auto to sleep 3-4 hours before my Photo-period.

I have been successful at yielding above 2 ounces from all my auto's off the past 3 grows, Pineapple Express has always been my favorite Auto-Flowering strain. ( I have 3 auto flowering strains total I have been working with for a few years)

Next grow I will be expanding My grow and I may do some experiments of my own with autos (again)

This is just what I have found over my experiences with growing and I know you've done tons and tons of research on auto's but the fact actually is there is vary little information on growing Auto's and even less information that holds relevance. Growing with Auto's was a learning experience from the start as I tried to research it too.

I think you will be surprised about my little pineapple there is a reason I've waited as long as I did to drop the pineapple. Just bare with me, over the grow I will explain why my methods work ( mainly because I done made all the mistakes already! lol)

Thank you all for your support! Can't wait to hear from some of you again!:peace:

OK m8,I'm not really in the mood 2 chat ect as my dog just got run over by a massive lorry an he's completely fucked.might have 2 get him put down.hearts completely broken

Thanks m8.he's still in vets,had an operation.has 2 stay overnight.so see wot 2mor brings.still can't believe.wot a stupid dog

Hey M1 thanks for stopping by my journal. Been awhile since I was posting frequently. I am back a lot more now so I am subbing to a few new journals. Yours being one of them.

Hey M1 thanks for stopping by my journal. Been awhile since I was posting frequently. I am back a lot more now so I am subbing to a few new journals. Yours being one of them.

Awesome! I will be following your as well! :thumb:

Thanks again and have a great day!

Ok guys, Today has been pretty busy for me. The girls got their weekly exchange and properly Ph'd water and they are happy!

I also took the time to clean up my tent as it is important to be clean! I have been having the absolute worst luck trying to upload photos guys lol but alas My stubborn ass managed to get a few.

I plant to keep on vegging Until I can't handle it anymore so within the next 2-4 weeks "THE SWITCH" will be happening!

In other new my PE has surfaced! she is lookin fine today, I will keep everyone posted on how I take care of this delicate girl :thumb:

20140325_201140.jpg
20140325_201350.jpg
20140325_201458.jpg

As always guys have a great day!:peace:

Ok guys, Today has been pretty busy for me. The girls got their weekly exchange and properly Ph'd water and they are happy!

I also took the time to clean up my tent as it is important to be clean! I have been having the absolute worst luck trying to upload photos guys lol but alas My stubborn ass managed to get a few.

I plant to keep on vegging Until I can't handle it anymore so within the next 2-4 weeks "THE SWITCH" will be happening!

In other new my PE has surfaced! she is lookin fine today, I will keep everyone posted on how I take care of this delicate girl :thumb:

20140325_201140.jpg
20140325_201350.jpg
20140325_201458.jpg

As always guys have a great day!:peace:

Beautiful update as always. Thanks for taking the time to snap a few pics. It always brings it all to life. That one is growing a little on it's side though. How do you keep the water in there? :winkyface:

Take care man!
Bob ;)

Thanks trichomes,means a lot man

I've always had dogs bro, just like family members, I gotta go google "lory" only Lory I knew got her heart broken back when I was way out of control. wish I could help, REPS is the best I can do, not what one likes to read, but good for you for sharing your pain, good folks all around you here, I'll give you & dog those reps, till I'm dry. here's my best shatter-in-a-fatty :passitleft:

Beautiful update as always. Thanks for taking the time to snap a few pics. It always brings it all to life. That one is growing a little on it's side though. How do you keep the water in there?

Take care man!
Bob

Bob.... Don't you keep up with my new growing techniques ? lol just kidding, I'm actually growing in space and I just couldn't right myself for that pic, hmm maybe that's why I can't get these pics uploaded ..:tokin:

Ok guys I like my plants are off to bed! Please everyone have a great night! (snakelad I hope you hear good news about your dog soon, let me know)

Actually One last thing, I really like your "Fluxing" method trich, I was thinking of trying it. I topped my NL vary young so I will be doing that with her but I wanted to ask you if you think my Blue Dream(sativa) my other topped plant, would be a good candidate? next question would be should I get rid of the branches? or train them too? I have all the time and the patients to do it just need a few pointers!

:thanks: in advance all your help is greatly appreciated!

20140323_141226.jpg
20140323_141223.jpg

Back
Top Bottom