M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

It's just like everything else out there. There are many ways to succeed but folks get very defensive even aggressively attack when they see others choose a route different from their own. I think some people are of the mind that there is only 1 correct way to do a thing, and if someone succeeds using another method it somehow devalues their choice. Of course this is all ridiculous, but people get invested in one way and then attack others.

The truth is that everyone on here is pretty nice about it. Try a 4x4 site, an aquarium site, boating etc and you will see crazy fighting over brands, size, power everything. On here everyone is fairly chill. I like to watch Doc Bud and Light Addict, Trics, EC, CoF, Jimmy6K, Lester, Norcali etc and they all do things differently and all are successful. They all have something to learn and I have missed a pile of names there of course.

Forget any hate and just go with the :love:

Bob ;)

OK lol I'm a little stunned, and vary much wishing uploads worked. My White Rhino is doing something I've never seen a cannabis plant do yet.

I think I may be making a weird cut on her or something when i take the leafs off? Not sure.

On a few of her nodes she actually has 2 branches coming out!( and by that I mean 1 branch on 1 side and 2 soming out on the other side for a total of 3? lol) both strong and much bigger then the other branches with just 1 coming out. Vary strange to me indeed, anyone had this happen before?:circle-of-love:

EDIT: I got it up guys!
20140326_222257.jpg

Weird! lol Ok here's a shot of some of the "naked" ones
20140326_222325.jpg

Patented Dr Bob double posting coming up!

Love your pics! I think EC had a plant do the double branch thing like yours where two came from the same side. Pretty cool to say the least. Plants look great!

Yeah, I'm not complaining tho it would be vary cool to find out the cause of it, to have a plant sprout 2 branches from every node that would be a cool method!

ok, Bob here comes some more love I have my BD under experiment mode, I have a feeling she will get a bit out of control but I got a whole 4x4 space that isn't being used and also a 4x4 tent That can be setup to accommodate her, Let me know what you guys this of the predicament my Blue Dream got herself into lol
20140327_144911.jpg

Tied off to the net pot, I will continue to train her.

Here's a Shot of My Northern Lights(Topped)
20140327_144958.jpg
'
Purple Train-wreck
20140327_145027.jpg

Ok so what do you guys think, Do I have enough Bubbles?
20140326_151625.jpg

20140327_144948.jpg

As always guy Have a great day! Please let me know what you think!:thumb:

You can never have enough bubbles, but then I am old enough to remember Lawrence Welk (If you don't get it add bubbles to his name and you know what to do).

Love the pics and I think that training will work great, but then what do I know. I am just an LSTer at this point. If you do figure out how to get 2 branches outta one spot you will be a hero.

Bob ;)

I used to watch lawrence welk with my grandma on pbs a lot of it was good

Hell of some roots there M1. Also thanxx for fixing that crank I've been having in my neck all day. Leaning my head sideways was therapeutic.

Hey M1DA, I was checking out trichomes journal when I read something you wrote, It was about being cold, (some parts of the country has been slammed by bad weather), you wrote that you had to use a inlet heating core, what is this and can you do this with air conditioner? Can I see some pictures, pretty please. For the past 4 months now I've been trying to get my atmosphere right, all be in my head. Nobody does a lot of training on the "how to" of atmosphere, I get the basics and hands on will be the defining moment for me but, I want to have all the pieces in place and than tweak it from there. Sorry I had to use the tweaker word. I've been harassing s1ingblade for all his info and he has been super cool about it (reps to him). So m1, Dr Bob, Mr addict, B A R, please feel free to jump in and help the rookie.
:lot-o-toke::thanks::adore::adore::adore:

Also M1, if you need some back up give me a call and me and BIG BERTHA will make a house call.

OK lol I'm a little stunned, and vary much wishing uploads worked. My White Rhino is doing something I've never seen a cannabis plant do yet.

I think I may be making a weird cut on her or something when i take the leafs off? Not sure.

On a few of her nodes she actually has 2 branches coming out!( and by that I mean 1 branch on 1 side and 2 soming out on the other side for a total of 3? lol) both strong and much bigger then the other branches with just 1 coming out. Vary strange to me indeed, anyone had this happen before?:circle-of-love:

EDIT: I got it up guys!
20140326_222257.jpg

Weird! lol Ok here's a shot of some of the "naked" ones
20140326_222325.jpg
:thumb:girls looking good, Doc will like that
Patented Dr Bob double posting coming up!

Love your pics! I think EC had a plant do the double branch thing like yours where two came from the same side. Pretty cool to say the least. Plants look great!
Double branch? sounds like flux 101, step 1, cut her head off! no patent infringement Doc, here's a triple
Yeah, I'm not complaining tho it would be vary cool to find out the cause of it, to have a plant sprout 2 branches from every node that would be a cool method!

ok, Bob here comes some more love I have my BD under experiment mode, I have a feeling she will get a bit out of control but I got a whole 4x4 space that isn't being used and also a 4x4 tent That can be setup to accommodate her, Let me know what you guys this of the predicament my Blue Dream got herself into lol
20140327_144911.jpg

Tied off to the net pot, I will continue to train her.

Here's a Shot of My Northern Lights(Topped)
20140327_144958.jpg
'
Purple Train-wreck
20140327_145027.jpg

Ok so what do you guys think, Do I have enough Bubbles?
20140326_151625.jpg

20140327_144948.jpg

As always guy Have a great day! Please let me know what you think!:thumb:
I think you are doing a fine job, my DWC grow was abandoned and put into dirt because a lazy bastard, DWC can grow MUCH faster than any dirt!
I used to watch lawrence welk with my grandma on pbs a lot of it was good
Who's Lawrence Welk, must be a guy on B&W tv, before we had 8 track tapes? lol, thanks for the chuckles!

OK as it is dark, I will put up an extensive Tut/sneak peak of my ventilation setup and yes This could be done with a Radiator with coolant in it or any type of radiator.

Ok, this is going to be it for me tonight I will be going out for awhile so guys I will post in the morning, Everyone have a great night.

:thumb::peace:

Here we go, as promised! 60cal, I run my air directly from outside. As it is vary cold there are a few things you need to get right!

First off, I bought another of those temperature fan controllers(came with a probe) I Stuck the probe into the ducting about 5 feet away from the heater core and of course this is connected to the fan on this line. I have been leaving it at 75F seems to give me a nice flow of 66-68F temps ( This will vary for anyone I suggest buying the temp fan controller, it makes life easy!)

I Run a Wood Boiler for heat, this is how I am doing this. Water lines are hooked directly to my wood boiler

654465.jpg
2344556.jpg

56326.jpg

I have 2 fans on my intake line 1 right at the tent and 1 is 2 feet before the heater core, Everything is setup with the house so it is hard to show you all.

Principle of it remains the same, You would need a constant flow of coolant and a little patients to get temps set properly. So far RH stays at 35% and drops to 31% at night with no assistance (this was coming from RH dropping to 14% and below at night!!!)

In the Future I plan to replace all of this piping with 10 inch ducting that will be spit as intakes for my tents, and preparing for summer! I will take lots of pictures.

As always have a great day everyone!!

Will do! Plan on letting her grow like this for a day or so, I am deep in Stoned concentrate lol! I am as we speak coming up with a rigging that she can be anchored to( and just to point out, I will be leaving as much tether points as I need.

I'm extremely DIY and am capable of small tasks such as this!

Another question, Should I turn all the branches a little? so there is even space between the branches going out horizontal? Might look a bit neater, Let me know what you think LA :) :thumb:

Here we go, as promised! 60cal, I run my air directly from outside. As it is vary cold there are a few things you need to get right!

First off, I bought another of those temperature fan controllers(came with a probe) I Stuck the probe into the ducting about 5 feet away from the heater core and of course this is connected to the fan on this line. I have been leaving it at 75F seems to give me a nice flow of 66-68F temps ( This will vary for anyone I suggest buying the temp fan controller, it makes life easy!)

I Run a Wood Boiler for heat, this is how I am doing this. Water lines are hooked directly to my wood boiler

654465.jpg
2344556.jpg

56326.jpg

I have 2 fans on my intake line 1 right at the tent and 1 is 2 feet before the heater core, Everything is setup with the house so it is hard to show you all.

Principle of it remains the same, You would need a constant flow of coolant and a little patients to get temps set properly. So far RH stays at 35% and drops to 31% at night with no assistance (this was coming from RH dropping to 14% and below at night!!!)

In the Future I plan to replace all of this piping with 10 inch ducting that will be spit as intakes for my tents, and preparing for summer! I will take lots of pictures.

As always have a great day everyone!!

:lot-o-toke:Thanks M1DA, that's a cool idea:thanks:, I now have lots to think about. Reps to you my friend for the help. I also need to get over to Light Addicts journal (lots to learn) again thanks and reps.

As always there is something cool going on in here. Love the ducting tutorial and how you are running the chiller. Very nice setup.

Bob ;)

Thanks Bob! I'm really excited to see your grow,`The LED you see in the pics was the only light I used for a while ( I plan to invest in more LED's when the time is right)

You have some nice wattage over your plants!! I'm stickin with ya!!:thumb:

Thats dope!! Good job
Thankyou! :) of course come close to summer This will have to be replaced with a method of cooling lol.

As always guys have a great day! Ask me a question and I will answer to the best of my ability, Plus we have all these fine folks around that can answer questions if I can't Don't be afraid to Pop over and ask Light addict or Trichomes, Dr Bob, BAR hell the whole squad here. They want to help YOU so help yourself and ask the question if you have one!! Have a :blunt: and relax :)

Thanks Bob! I'm really excited to see your grow,`The LED you see in the pics was the only light I used for a while ( I plan to invest in more LED's when the time is right)

You have some nice wattage over your plants!! I'm stickin with ya!!:thumb:

Thankyou! :) of course come close to summer This will have to be replaced with a method of cooling lol.

As always guys have a great day! Ask me a question and I will answer to the best of my ability, Plus we have all these fine folks around that can answer questions if I can't Don't be afraid to Pop over and ask Light addict or Trichomes, Dr Bob, BAR hell the whole squad here. They want to help YOU so help yourself and ask the question if you have one!! Have a :blunt: and relax :)

That is very kind of you to put me into the same sentence as those pros. I would be happy if my stuff comes out half as nice as theirs. Props buddy!

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom