M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

So far I value your input bob! you say it like it is and your funny! I'm sure as you learn things there are things you can help others with right?

There will always be Someone out there who knows more about something, as long as we keep an open mind we can all expand the knowledge of growing this magnificent plant as I'm sure that is one of the reasons Light Addict keeps his Fluxing thread open and is available to Help any Fluxer in their times of need!

I love having all you guys in my grow, I've Run into problems just like everyone else! I can say I will probably Always be learning How to grow this plant:thumb: and I like to help people who are not as informed as many of the people on here are. I have many friends with small grows closet and tent alike and it is indeed awesome to peak in on another's grow from time to time.(They get bigger faster it seems LOL)

As always everyone have a great day and thanks for stopping by my journal!:ganjamon:

...(They get bigger faster it seems LOL)...

Man aint that the truth. I used to grow with a group sharing a space and it always seemed like that. Then we would laugh because without some sort of time/space screw up, it wasn't possible that we were all ahead of each other all the time. It just seems that way.

:high-five:

:lot-o-toke:Good job M1 (bad spam---get em SmokerJoe). I'm like a sponge, soaking up all the info I can get, hopefully by the time I'm ready for my first grow my sponge will be full and dripping out knowledge.

Yes and hopefully not dripping of anything else :)

EDIT: I got lost on 420 again and forgot where I was!

How is it going in here? Your right about someone always knowing more and that is A OK with me. I really like learning and that is why I am such a forum geek. And this one is really one of the best. It is incredible the time that folks put in here to help others. Even the new folks on here jump right in and go nuts.

Hope you are doing great!
Bob ;)

:lot-o-toke:

Ok guys, I'm comin at ya with another update!:high-five:

Here's a Shot of my White Rhino's roots! Looks like she's holding it all by a few strands like a beast!
20140327_211935.jpg

Purple Train-Wreck
20140329_145051.jpg

Sage N' Sour
20140329_145126.jpg

White Rhino
20140329_144936.jpg

Chemdogs
20140329_145249.jpg
20140329_145312.jpg

Chemdog(snapped)
20140329_145359.jpg
20140329_145334.jpg

Yep she is continuing to get snapped, all that was done last night.

My little BD had picked up,
20140329_145415.jpg

Ok here's Hoping you all have a great day!! if you have any question don't hesitate to ask!:thumb:

Your a brave lad.

:lot-o-toke:

Hello everyone! I have some unfortunate news, I was given a job offer that is a great distance away. I was trying to avoid taking it but things started happening financially and this job is 3 months I will be making five times as much as I would here.

So as hard as it is to drop my family and life here, That is what I will be doing come June. I will be finishing up this grow and possibly moving the family out where I am going and start over again. Last 2 days I have not been on much due to an ongoing conversation about the move or what's going to happen.

It is Highly Likely I will be switching to 12/12 in the next 1-2 weeks and Starting back up shortly after that if we move.

Tons of stress going on in my house the girls can feel it I'm gonna go have some :roorrip:'s and relax for a bit.

Thanks for all your support!!! Hope everyone has a great day/night:Namaste:

Hey m1,ur girls are looking grti see ur planning on moving,moving is a grt big pain in da arse.hope the job works out 4 u m8:thumb:

I work as a logger, so Running out of options as its getting close to mud season.

Shouldn't be to bad, We have a place in order, Its got some extra bed rooms and the house will be bought to own within the next few months and I will resume Growing shortly after.

One good thing guys is that With the place we are looking at, I will not be vary limited to what I can accomplish for the plants.

Ok LA you definitely got my interest in the Fluxing method, Unfortunately I don't think I have the time this time around. I will be hitting you up in a few months when I get setup. I want to do 1 plant per 4x4 or 5x5 space and just veg to fill it with your method and help!

Don't give up on me LA I'm still going grow lol! Thank you all for your support!

Wot are u gona do about ur grow u have going now,I've heard its OK 2 move plants,as long as its during the lights on???

A trailer of bushy plants shaking all over that trailer with sunshades on each plant would be very funny m8,as u slowly pull up behind a cop car,trying 2 act normal :loopy: man id actually pay money just 2 see that

Back
Top Bottom