M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

LOL funniest thing is They all know me around here so I'd at least make it out of here without getting pulled over lol, I have a fear that by the time I move they will be smelly stinky NUGZZ, how far you reckon ill make it? lol:rofl:

I'll have every Cop on my ass Looking for a Doughnut!:rofl::passitleft:

Here if my tent burns down 2nite because of melting carpet,that'll be 2 cops looking 4 2 doughnuts,:laughtwo: id say there must be 1 doughnut in every single town,the cops prob piss themselves thinking "are those doughnuts 4 real" here on the smell thing,both my plants are 8 weeks on fri,an still no smell at all.i had all these plans 4 wen the landlord is due this week,thinking the whole house by now would be stinking.no.u can hardly smell them upstairs,never mind downstairs,so the landlord is welcome anytime:rocker:must be because they are autos??? Because in my last address (flats) the guy below me grew about 6\7 photoperiods and they stunk the entire flats out,my flat was reeking of it

Hmm, To be honest I've never really noticed or tried to notice the difference, but you might be on to something. I know with my Photo-Period some strains start stinking at 4-5 weeks VEG! of course this is a green smell, only smells like someone lit up a joint. But when I defoliate or Super-crop they stink woowee, however my Auto's don't when I take leaves so, you might be onto something!

Since My tent is totally enclose, Its always been easy to control the smell, I've always gone for a carbon filter that is rated for 3-4 times my room space (I never wanna get busted over something as stupid as the smell) Its all about being prepared and clearly the guy that was living below you lol was not.

I do most of my trimming and harvesting either during the day IN my tent or at night. So far I've had no problems with smell, ( of course I wouldn't have and problems would I lol I love the smell!!

I will definitely be looking for the smell this time :) however I do know that Auto-flowering cannabis is a human created crossbreed of cannabis ruderalis and cannabis sativa and/or cannabis indica. ruderalis is Hemp.

Hemp generally does not hold the same THC or terpine content as the cannabis we know. In fact to legally grow hemp here in the states I believe the THC content must be below 0.2 or something ridicules like that. Basically so you can't get high.

Be doing some research on that and perhaps my own investigation! :):high-five:

OK Today I Will be doing my Weekly water exchange, Do you guys want pics or no?

Hope everyone has a great day!:thumb:

Yes m8 throw some pics up,here tell me this,with me cutting 3 small stems of 4 a "try b4 u buy",will that slow down growth on my other buds??? Stress ect and can u tell me roughly wot I'm looking in grams of that 2nd plant,the super skunk??

Yes m8 throw some pics up,here tell me this,with me cutting 3 small stems of 4 a "try b4 u buy",will that slow down growth on my other buds??? Stress ect and can u tell me roughly wot I'm looking in grams of that 2nd plant,the super skunk??

Ok, I will be Uploading Pics soon!

No absolutely not, It will if anything give your buds a little growth spurt a couple days after. You plant will strive for balance again ( root to plant proportions) Go ahead and try son of your nuggzz!

Judging Weight is tough even in person without experience because density, indica tight packed buds or sativa loose leafy buds. My best guess would be in the range of 1 oz to 2 off that plant I'm thinking more like 20-40 grams realistically as long as they are nice a dense, again its hard to judge from the pictures but you've got good size on your girls!

Cheers buddy,that's wot I wanted 2 hear,as long as those other buds keep growing,that's all that matters.every part of me wants 2 rip more of,but I'll not.a couple more weeks an that plant should be getting kicked out a that tent (arse 1st),then head1st down those stairs 4 drying.the 2nd plant had it probs at start,if I showed u a PIC of that sprout falling over an dead looking ud have said back then bin that,its dead.an its always been way behind the northern,but she's really coming in2 her own last week or 2,now it looks like she's gona give more yield than the northern.anything near an ounce between both plants an I'll be happy.1st time growing so anything is a bonus,didn't think I would a got this far 2 be honest,but hey,its all good,as long as nothing so wrong between now an then.I'll check out ur girls once pics are uploaded.keep it green my friend:thumb:

Ok comin at you with another update!:circle-of-love:

(Super-Cropped) Chemdog
20140331_090937.jpg
20140331_090928.jpg

Chemdog(snapped)
20140331_090922.jpg

Super Critical, She building up that knuckle of hers! Good thing because her stalk was a little thinner than the others.
20140331_090908.jpg

20140331_090859.jpg

Purple Train-Wreck, I love her branching, Here you can see the Real results of a FiM. If you do it properly Your branching whould come up like this.
20140331_090825.jpg

Sage 'n Sour + Hercules
20140331_090836.jpg
20140331_090747.jpg

Yeah nice pics buddy,how many grows have u got under ur belt? I see a lot of people on these sites fluxing and bending plants in2 all kinds of shapes.I havnt a clue about all that stuff,I'm a plant it an see how it grows type of dude.think I'll stick with autos man as its a lot less hassle,plus that smell ur guys plant put of in flat below me would be the end 4 me,that smell would be halfway down the street by now if I'd be growing photos,I'm sure ur busting 2 get 2 the juicy big buds bit,its a slow process,def,keep those pics coming m8,girls are looking just dandy:thumb:

Thanks man, I successfully had 8 grows indoor however I've grown outdoor for 4 years before that along with my uncle and grand parents,
They are the REAL old school growers lol Absolutely no science just results!:high-five:

Thanks for asking! I love growing this plant my friend, all the diffrent kinds its just like I can't get all the ones I want to growing lol!

That's class,ur family in past growing,frig if my grandad was still alive an walked in on my plants,plus tent ect,that would be a whole foot up my ass.he'd be convinced it was the start of a criminal empire:biglaugh: even though ud be explaining "look its 2 small piss poor plants" b4 that m8,he'd have u down as a scarface wannabie:rofl:

Yeah, I have friends parents in their 70's-90's and 100% if they knew or saw the shit they would be the same way lol!~ Glad I was introduced differently to cannabis. I only use the Plants as medicine for myself and family none of it gets sold or anything like that. Guess I'll leave that to the Mexican cartels and leave everyone else to buy from them LOL!

Happy growing friend,

Here m8,got the light back in again,its working a treat.need 2 pick ur head about something.I had that light about 2" from top of plants,just checked super skunk an the very top leaves are completely bleached,plus part of a cola is also bleached,so I've moved the light about a foot up,well away from tops.only wen I look at it now,it looks 2 far.its only a 250w HP's.I'll go up now an take a PIC of the light in tent an post it on my thread.will u have a quick look an see if the light is 2 far away?? The last thing I want is 2 destroy my plants at this stage

Hey M1, congrats on the new job I hope you're able to get the complete grow in. That's amazing that you come from a family of growers.

Yeah me too BAR, be pretty close wont it lol. My NL flowered for almost 11 weeks last time, and most of the strains Im growing now I'm new too so flowering time is a big ? so that's why ill be switching soon. I'm going to have visitors in the tent Soon! for awhile I have been starting the outdoor plants for my Uncle, I think we are doing Ken's GDP, Purple train-wreck and Colombian Gold. They will stay with me for 6 weeks before being transplanted to 10 gallon fabric pots and put out of the summer.

I do Sun Sessions with the out door girls to make sure they can handle the sun when they go out! This year I wont be around to keep updated on it But I will get pictures for you guys when its done! I will be expecting the visitors within the next month.:thumb:

:lot-o-toke:Lots of luck on your new job M1. When I mention Medical Marijuana to the seniors I know, they say because its legal they may try it some day for their pain, that makes me smile, a lot because we love our seniors (and I'm close). I'm going to head over to SnakeLad's and check his grow. later.
:goodluck:

Hey M1 good luck with the new job. Hope you do get it all done before. You had a Northern Lights go 11 weeks in flower? Wow, thats a slow finishing indica. I hope my NLB doesn't go that long!

The huge fabric pots sound like fun to mess with and the outdoor sounds just fantastic to grow in.

Bob ;)

Hey m1,wots happening man.its driving me wild that I'm still waiting on these plants.any ideas on getting these lazy bitches of their lazy arises an start filling out.boy wen they were younger time flew by,now there's buds filling out,every single day is dragging.I'm 100% convinced those 2 plants of mine are sitting up in that tent pissing themselves laughing thinking "just take our time,that dick can wait" while I'm down here thinking grow grow grow:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom