Hey guys and gals,

My partner and I were just speaking about the affected Malawi and we think that because this plant is stressed out so early it might hermie on us when flowered. It has plenty of time to recover but I thought I'd ask on here if anyone thinks should it be culled and more beans dropped or keep it around, let it recover and flower it out anyway....Let me know your thoughts a little bumbed out by the fact it's not looking the best :confused:

Hiya gang,

All is going well :) I put those new AB/AH into the jiffy pellets last night/this morning so just waiting around for them to pop and let the others grow grow. Man this stage is boring, even the oil I made is taking ages to evaporate (since I put it into the small jar but that jar will be easier to scrape the oil out of rather than that huge pyrex dish). Oh well just keep plodding along and eventually it'll get more exciting :thumb:

I'll grab a photo of the oil later (hopefully it will be done) and some individual pictures of the vegers.

Peace

Better to deal with what happens, than what might... If it does, then throw some seeds in 12/12 to make up for any short comings... Most of what your growing won't need long veg and can clone still once sexed...

All the plants have a minimum of 2ish months of veg. Where I just moved is on a 3 month 'probation' lease, I'm expecting a house inspection at the end of the 3 months so I'm not flowering anything until that intial inspection is over. I have plans to clone and flower out but yeah until the inspection (should be around the end of sep) is done all I can do is pop beans and keep them as healthy as I can.

Shitty situation but I didn't really think about the time frame that well. Don't want to kill these just because they have a 2 month+ veg time lol. Just means I'm going to have to be really smart with LST no biggie

You’ll have fun keeping them tamed adn it’s going be fun to watch too :popcorn:
You could just top them a few more times than normal too. SO long as the roots are getting what they need, you should be good. A bigger pot for the move to flower too - but that’s an organic soil thing, so not sure it applies for you. Anyway - should be a hoot :D

Some really bad news guys. My girlfriend just crashed our car and has ended up in hospital....I'm just so fuckin pissed off/stressed out right now i could destroy the house i'm living in.

I'll be taking a slight break from the social media's so i can focus on helping her heal. I just hope to god she hasn't been traumatized to the point she can't drive again..she litterally got her license a week ago too. I just can't atm....fuck me this is just :confused:

Ahh man.. poor girl. Hope she's alright, look after her pal...

Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes, it means more than you know :green_heart: She is doing fine and she has gone to her mothers for the weekend for some r & r. I saw the photos of the car and fuck me she is so lucky she's alive the whole top of the car was flat from the 1 roll that happened. I'm very thankful i didn't get a call she was severely injured or killed.

Here's an update of what's happening. Can't be bothered writing much so I'm just going to let the photos speak for themselves. Except for 2 things....I potted up 2 AB's that had popped (the manky one survived yayy) and the oil is still not done. I'm guessing it's due to the low temps I'm evaporating at but i'm not bothered since i have buds to smoke anyway :)

Again thank you for the kind words. Stay safe out there brothers and sisters :)

You’ll have fun keeping them tamed adn it’s going be fun to watch too :popcorn:
You could just top them a few more times than normal too. SO long as the roots are getting what they need, you should be good. A bigger pot for the move to flower too - but that’s an organic soil thing, so not sure it applies for you. Anyway - should be a hoot :D

Yeah it's going to be a hoot and a holla as them americans say :rofl:
Oh i'm going to top, fim, super crop and anything else I can do to keep them as low as possible :thumb:
Yeah I was planning on transferring them before flower for sure, they'll need the space :) I'm organic for the most part (probably not the fertilizer that comes in the soil but I use all organic fertilizers to make up for that small part of non-organic growing ;))
Glad you can join in the fun :high-five:

Glad the gf is o.k.
Whats this bout mericans. We aint said that since the 90s. :rofl:. Just kidding think I said that the other day.
RIP Malawi. Sucks but it happens from time to time. Everything else looking great.
105°f here yesterday dont know what that is in °c but fooking hot. Im ready for fall.

Hello all :)

Not much has been happening since all the plants are vegging out but spring is right around the corner and I've got some plans for outside plants this year. I'll have to refine my plans before sharing them.

It's close to being a month away from the inspection so it shouldn't be too much longer and then the real fun will begin :high-five:

Oh I forgot to mention that Malawi 3 (the one closest to the camera in the photo above) has started to show some red hues in the stem around the base of where each branch will grow from the main stem, pretty cool how you can see the difference in the malawis already but Idk if you can see it in these group photos...I'll have to get some individual pictures in a few days to really show off what I'm talking about.

Have a good one :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom