Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

Update:

Update: 2-2

Today was transplant day! ya... not as exciting as harvest day, but still has to be done.

First up Miss White Haze ( aka Moby Dick).
100_01273.JPG

She was moved to a 4 inch square pot. With luck she will be able to stay here for a month, we shall see. With in the next few days she will have LST applied and have her first FIM job.

Next we have the lovely Miss C99.
100_01284.JPG

She was moved to a 3gal pot, as well as providing 3 cuttings.

This one is the kicker, i bet that i am the only on with true pineapple in there grow box.
100_01383.JPG

This is a real pineapple i planted this last summer, its getting big! it was also moved to a 3gal pot.

Ok now back to the main topic, the new ladies. I said i would take some pics of the transplant from mini-hempys to 2 liter hempys, and i did.
100_01314.JPG

Pots
100_01293.JPG

Supply's
100_01322.JPG

Always rinse your perlite! For this i use a 3.5gal bin, a piece of window screen, and a shoelace to hold the screen on.
100_01332.JPG

Drain the perlite, to wash away the dust.
100_01344.JPG

Fill pot 3/4 the way full.
100_01353.JPG

Hold the clone between your fingers and flip the cup upside down. Then you remove the cup while being careful!
100_01361.JPG

The fun part! hold the pot at an angle and basically dump the clone into the pot.
100_01371.JPG

Fill and pack.
100_01402.JPG

Feed with BPN 2.5ml micro, bloom, grow, 1/8 tsp supertrive, and your done.

I planted the just rooted clones into mini-hempys, and watered with RO water and 1/8 tsp supertrive ph'd to 5.8 .
100_01393.JPG

This one is double headed, going to see how she does in comparison.

Lastly i took 17 clones, 3 C99, 3 C+, 4 Buku, and 7 PE. Sorry i did not take any pics of them.

Dude... You have a freakin pineapple? That's so awesome!

The more I watch your journal, the more I want to do the 2 liter sog. You have a very nice system going, just seems soooo tedious to water! I am pretty sure my next grow will be similar on an ebb and flow. How do you water the ones in the middle when they are close to finished? Also do you rotate them in the middle?

Anyways awesome progress on the moms, and repots!

How often does a mom need repots? Will she ever start to level off and stay the same size, or do you eventually need a new mother?

Dude... You have a freakin pineapple? That's so awesome!

The more I watch your journal, the more I want to do the 2 liter sog. You have a very nice system going, just seems soooo tedious to water! I am pretty sure my next grow will be similar on an ebb and flow. How do you water the ones in the middle when they are close to finished? Also do you rotate them in the middle?

Anyways awesome progress on the moms, and repots!

How often does a mom need repots? Will she ever start to level off and stay the same size, or do you eventually need a new mother?

Thanks for always being so helpful! I know I always ask a thousand questions. :]

Miwa, yep we are sogging it up!

NateRamrod ya the pineapple is kinda cool. Now as for watering them I use a 16oz cup. It does become difficult between the defoliations, but I work around them the best I can. I have been thinking of adding a auto drip, but I kinda like seeing each girl grow each day. It really only takes me about 1 1/2 hours a day to take care of my whole grow. Now my days off from the real job I spend a larger amount of time doing routine choirs. The girls are rotated when needed for better lighting and after each defoliation. My mothers need to be repotted a few times a year. However I normally just root prune them and use the same pot. If taken care of a mother can last for years and provide a ton of new cuttings. She will continue to grow and require maintenance.

QueenTokeLove Thank you!

Update:

Ok, i have a small update for you all.

White Haze (aka Moby Dick) received her first FIM job.
100_01427.JPG

Then she got her first dose of LST.
100_01434.JPG

I also bumped up the the LST on Miss C99.
100_01464.JPG

The new mini-hempys are doing well. Not a single one is wilting, no real root growth to speak of.
100_01452.JPG

The new clones are looking nice and green, there also no wilting going on here. They just got there first breath of fresh air after 48 hours.
100_01476.JPG

So that all i have for the update... More coming soon...
Oh snap, i forgot something very relevant! I made a new bean order, so new moms will be growing soon!

New bean order:

Barneys Farm LSD Feminized x 5
Dinafem Seeds OG Kush x 1
Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick x 1
Dinafem Seeds Critical + AUTOMATIC
World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminized x 1
T H Seeds MK Ultra Feminized x 1
Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice Feminized x 1
Eva Seeds Veneno (poison) Feminized
G13 Labs Blueberry Gum Feminized x 1
Emerald Triangle Seeds Bubba 76 x 1

I know that i am going to pop one of the Lucy's but i need to pick one more any thoughts?

looking great man! question how do you prune roots? are you talking about the chemical you paint on the inside of your planter?

Miwa I have one G13 PE mother and one spare bean for later. I also have the g13 purple haze but I am going to wait tell next fall to pop it. I want to get my box temps down and hopefully get the purple colors to come out. I have never grown a purple strain before. So that will be fun later on.

Glittergreen nope! No chemicals here this is a little more hands on! You will need to let your soil dry out a bit, needs to not be soggy yet firm. First get you a trash bag( you can use what you have) and line the floor or a table with the bag. Now take your plant in the pot to the bag. Now remove the plant and root ball from the pot. Find you a good kitchen knife( the big one). Now depending on pot size cut x amount of soil from all sides and the bottom. I know x is a great reference... If I am going to keep a mother in one of my 5 inch squair pots then x = 3/4. If your pot is bigger you can take more. If it seems to much for your plant cut less. Next you want to put some fresh soil in the bottom of your pot. Put your plant back into the pot and fill the sides back in with fresh soil and then water like normal. It will probably take a day or so for the new growth to kick off, but the roots will start to regrow and boom.

So did anyone else hit up the attitude promo? My beans were shipped out today, gonna take about 2 week to get here though...
I finally got to try the critical + today! Wow she is some tasty smoke! My new garden fav.
Final weight of the last harvest 4.5 zips. Was hoping for more but ya know... The real problem is my buku being a flop. Because of this she will be replaced very soon.

Update:

OK got a little update for you all.

The mini-hempys.
100_01754.JPG

Finally got a few roots showing.
100_01831.JPG
100_01843.JPG

Critical +
100_01773.JPG

She is adjusting to her new home nicely and new growth is coming up.

BUKU/PE
100_01764.JPG

As normal there doing there thing.

C99
100_01783.JPG

Not much going on with her she is still getting use to her new home.

White Haze
100_01792.JPG

She got her first pruning today, had to clip a few fans to get better light penetration.

The flower box
100_01802.JPG

All is well in the new tub except for 1. looks like i might be losing one... Oh well. The middle tub got there second defoliation.
100_01642.JPG

100_01631.JPG
100_01702.JPG
100_01692.JPG
100_01663.JPG

The three SAGE one is a stubby runt...
100_01654.JPG
100_0168.JPG
100_01742.JPG

Hey bro looking good...i had to take advantage of the attitude promo as well...itll be interesting to see you grow them out too so I can know what to expect when I start mine

Back
Top Bottom