Marrzblaze's First Ever Grow | Melonade Runtz | Indoor & Hidden | Soil & LED | Runty

Some crazy sad news to report guys, I topped Runty 2 days ago, and today by mistake i broke off one of her branches right at the joint, clean break off, because the mini fan fell on it. I feel so devastated, I have painters tape around the branch kind off holding it up and against the main stem, but honestly I don't think she will recover from this. My heart is broken, I can't believe I fucked up this hard. She is 29 days old now, I am panicking. Please help me Dr.s
Runty Day 29.jpg
Runty Day 29 (2).jpg

To anyone curious, this is how her open wound looks like right now, should i do anything?
Runty Day 29 (3).jpg
Next time just water her and let the branch heal.
If you get it right away they heal stronger.
It happens to everyone so trust yourself to fix it.:Namaste:
That's how we learn what works.
And what n9t to do.
She will be ok though don't worry.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey, Marrz! My first journal on this site was in a tent the same size as yours. Worked fine for me, so I'm keen to see how you get on!

Please listen to the fine folks here, if you look at my first journal you'll see what itchy fingers is like with plants. I was constantly fiddling with my plant because I was a bit overly keen on training.
But I ended up focusing energy and work on that plant that it didn't need, and neglected things I should have done in my excitement.

All my grows prior were HPS grows in big tents, minimal training. Got great results but I find the challenge of growing in a small space very fun!

Can't wait to see what you pull off, you already have some of the websites heavyweight champs here helping!

Some crazy sad news to report guys, I topped Runty 2 days ago, and today by mistake i broke off one of her branches right at the joint, clean break off, because the mini fan fell on it. I feel so devastated, I have painters tape around the branch kind off holding it up and against the main stem, but honestly I don't think she will recover from this. My heart is broken, I can't believe I fucked up this hard. She is 29 days old now, I am panicking. Please help me Dr.s
Runty Day 29.jpg
Runty Day 29 (2).jpg
Hey, I see some of the major league growers have commented that your plant will be fine. I'm only seeing your posts now, and I just want to chime in and say that very often in training, growers will remove the first and second nodes anyway, as they can be weaker. Personally I like the node 2 branches, which is where you've lost your one branch, so it is a great pity that the accident happened with the fan, but really Runty will grow more branches and will thrive despite the loss. You're doing a good job!

Back
Top Bottom