Mars FC3000 And Mystery Gifts For 2022

Big shout out to @Mars Hydro for the awesome contest and the awesome gift! Just opened up my mystery prize and found a brand new 6" inline duct fan! Can't wait to give this a go on my next grow! :thanks::yahoo:

IMG_1047.JPG

The FC3000 was shipped out on Friday and it arrived at the break of dawn on Tuesday. Fast and discreet and always a pleasure. @Mars Hydro, I can't thank you enough! Like I said before, this will really improve the quality of my grows and means I can do some perpetual cycles in the future. I'll be dedicating a new grow journal to showcasing the light after I finish my current grow. In the meantime, everyone is welcome to check out my journal in progress featuring the FC3000. I'll be doing the unboxing there when I get a chance to. I also want to thank @420 and their staff for making contests like this one possible and giving me a place to learn and share my experiences. Much love.

Mars-Hydro-LED-Grow-Light-FC-1.jpg

:circle-of-love:

The FC3000 was shipped out on Friday and it arrived at the break of dawn on Tuesday. Fast and discreet and always a pleasure. @Mars Hydro, I can't thank you enough! Like I said before, this will really improve the quality of my grows and means I can do some perpetual cycles in the future. I'll be dedicating a new grow journal to showcasing the light after I finish my current grow. In the meantime, everyone is welcome to check out my journal in progress featuring the FC3000. I'll be doing the unboxing there when I get a chance to. I also want to thank @420 and their staff for making contests like this one possible and giving me a place to learn and share my experiences. Much love.

Mars-Hydro-LED-Grow-Light-FC-1.jpg

:circle-of-love:
Awesome WIN there @Regrowth !!:woohoo::bravo::headbanger:!!

Make sure Ya tag me. When ya start your journal! I already got a cupboard full of microwave popcorn :popcorn::popcorn:;):passitleft:

Big shout out to @Mars Hydro for the awesome contest and the awesome gift! Just opened up my mystery prize and found a brand new 6" inline duct fan! Can't wait to give this a go on my next grow! :thanks::yahoo:

IMG_1047.JPG
It's almost like Christmas All over again, Huh @Randar ;)!

Awe Dangit! My delivery got Delayed because of a weather event. No surprise really, as it's Mid Winter. So I gotsta wait till tomorrow or the next day. I guess ya can't control the weather. :smokin::bongrip: And oh Yeah, I almost forgot the #marshydrofc3000giveaway

Awe Dangit! My delivery got Delayed because of a weather event. No surprise really, as it's Mid Winter. So I gotsta wait till tomorrow or the next day. I guess ya can't control the weather. :smokin::bongrip: And oh Yeah, I almost forgot the #marshydrofc3000giveaway
Do you receive it now?

Do you receive it now?
Hello there @Mars Hydro . I haven't received it yet. BUT, The UPS tracking service states that it had a weather delay on there website. Originally it was supposed to be delivered on Friday. But a weather situation held up the delivery in progress. It states on their website that it's on schedule to be delivered Tomorrow!! :yahoo::hug:! After it arrives, I'll do A show of the

#marshydrofc3000giveaway

Mystery Gift !!!!!

Alright Everybody!!!! The Mystery has been solved!!!!
#marshydrofc3000giveaway

Drum Roll Please
:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

20220228_095749.jpg
20220228_112503.jpg
20220228_112628.jpg
20220228_112952.jpg

Thank You @Mars Hydro for the Awesome new grow tent. I definitely needed this! You guy's Totally Rock. :woohoo::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom