Mars FC3000 And Mystery Gifts For 2022

#marshydrofc3000giveaway
595.jpg

Winner Announcement:love:
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, this giveaway has a total of 608 posts. thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the Winners are!
FC3000 winner: #32 @Regrowth
Congratulations!:theband:
Mystery Gift winner 1:#598 @Zephyrs
Mystery gift winner 2:#339 @Randar
Congratulations to the three Winners. please send me your addresses via PM!
Winners who have received light, please write a grow journal for everyone after you receive it!
Winners who received a mystery gift, please show it to everyone when you receive it.
Thank you all again for your participation! Good health and all the best for the new year!:goodluck:
Stay tuned to Mars Hydro!:love:

Thanks, @Mars Hydro. I'm freaking out right now. lol. You guys are the best! :love::love::love:
This is going to make a huge difference in my grows. I can't wait to fire her up.
I'll be in touch soon. Congrats @Zephyrs and @Randar.

Winner Announcement:love:
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, this giveaway has a total of 608 posts. thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the Winners are!
FC3000 winner: #32 @Regrowth
Mystery Gift winner 1:#598 @Zephyrs
Mystery gift winner 2:#339 @Randar
Congratulations to the three Winners. please send me your addresses via PM!
Winners who have received light, please write a grow journal for everyone after you receive it!
Winners who received a mystery gift, please show it to everyone when you receive it.
Thank you all again for your participation! Good health and all the best for the new year!:goodluck:
Stay tuned to Mars Hydro!:love:
Wholly Smokes I really won!! Thanks so much @Mars Hydro :slide::headbanger::goof: Whatever the Mystery is I'm sure I could use it! Thanks so Much!! CONGRATULATIONS @Regrowth and @Randar

Back
Top Bottom