Giveaway For The Mars Hydro 14th Anniversary Celebration

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Dear Friends,

:cheer: We are thrilled and filled with joy as we celebrate the momentous occasion of Mars Hydro's 14th anniversary. Your trust and support have been instrumental in our continuous growth and improvement.:cheer:

In this important festival, we have prepared gifts for you.

:green_heart:Gift: UR45+14th anniversary gift box(There are Grinder box + Mars hydro magnetic sticker in the gift box)
Mars Hydro UR45 LED Grow Light For UV & IR Supplement

:green_heart:Participation rules:

:love:1. Write your best wishes for Mars Hydro
:love:2. Share a photo ( photo show both the plant and the MARS product, if you don’t have Mars Hydro light, you can just show your beautiful plants) you can share your plants every day.
:love:3. Like this thread and tag #marshydro 14th anniversary
:love:4.write your country on the comment

:green_heart:The winner will be randomly picked on Aug 27th ,Good Luck:goodluck:

The gift box is still in transit and will arrive at the end of August. If the gift box arrives delayed, it may be shipped after the arrival.

1691659229567.png

Holy moly! Look at those full tents!

Thank you @Mars Hydro for always hooking up the @420 population with some great products!

For you my friend, I hope your holidays season is profitable and your family is well!

This is the 4x8 tent by mars hydro. It's my herb grotto. It is running dual tsw2000 lights, 8in intake fan.

20230810_101804.jpg
20230810_101816.jpg
20230810_101828.jpg
20230810_101833.jpg
20230810_101837.jpg
20230810_101846.jpg
20230810_102042.jpg

#marshydro 14th anniversary
#marshydro14thanniversary

America the land of the OG :)

Dear Friends,

:cheer: We are thrilled and filled with joy as we celebrate the momentous occasion of Mars Hydro's 14th anniversary. Your trust and support have been instrumental in our continuous growth and improvement.:cheer:

In this important festival, we have prepared gifts for you.

:green_heart:Gift: UR45+14th anniversary gift box(There are Grinder box + Mars hydro magnetic sticker in the gift box)
Mars Hydro UR45 LED Grow Light For UV & IR Supplement

:green_heart:Participation rules:

:love:2. Share a photo ( photo show both the plant and the MARS product, if you don’t have Mars Hydro light, you can just show your beautiful plants) you can share your plants every day.
:love:3. Like this thread and tag #marshydro 14th anniversary
:love:4.write your country on the comment

:green_heart:The winner will be randomly picked on Aug 27th ,Good Luck:goodluck:

The gift box is still in transit and will arrive at the end of August. If the gift box arrives delayed, it may be shipped after the arrival.

1691659229567.png
Happy 14th Anniversary from Australia, and may your future continue to be bright (pun intended)

Here is my current grow with the FC-3000

4034E668-766E-4186-94FD-AEB4A7A277C5.jpeg

Happy 14th Anniversary from Australia, and may your future continue to be bright (pun intended)

Here is my current grow with the FC-3000

4034E668-766E-4186-94FD-AEB4A7A277C5.jpeg
thanks for your support :circle-of-love:

Absolutely amazing! 14 years. Way to go and thanks for all the wonderful growing products you offer.
USA
IMG_20230809_084359059_HDR.jpg
thank for your support :circle-of-love:

I am not entering, but would like to comment anyways.

Yesterday, I celebrated my 39th anniversary, and I want to wish you that many years and more; with the best today, tomorrow and in the future. May you grow and flourish with the times. Enjoying and not letting life past you by. As a sponsor of 420 Magazine for 14 years, you have shown your commitment to the forum and the growing community as a whole.

Thank you.
TR

I am not entering, but would like to comment anyways.

Yesterday, I celebrated my 39th anniversary, and I want to wish you that many years and more; with the best today, tomorrow and in the future. May you grow and flourish with the times. Enjoying and not letting life past you by. As a sponsor of 420 Magazine for 14 years, you have shown your commitment to the forum and the growing community as a whole.

Thank you.
TR
Happy anniversary to you also brother! Hope you celebrated it well :cheer: :cheer: :ganjamon:

#MarsHydro 14th Anniversary,
Mars Hydro, thank you for the excellent products and service and your commitment here as a sponsor.
Your lights have grown many beautiful buds and have given me access to a nearly endless supply of quality medicine.
When I helped a friend get into growing recently, it didn't take much to convince him to grab some of your gear too.
The results speak for themselves and good lighting is one of the most important factors to a successful grow.

20230330_195201.jpg

🇨🇦

Back
Top Bottom