Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

My first indoor grow! Always been a south facing bank kind of guy. But I gave it a go with foxfarm the big three. Big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom. Cal mag of course. I took on the responsibility of my patients. So I have so much more to do. I'm going to try and go led. I got a tsw 2000. Gonna try it out. If I like it I'll be using them for my new room. 24' by 18' by 7' high. It will be a long process being a single dad. Maybe next tax season. I hope to have room for 24 in veg and 24 in flower. Only made it up to 4 so far. Then I'll ne putting auto s under the TSW to try it out. Thinking on eventually going no till organic. But I will let them decide. Thanks guys and happy growing! To anybody out there that's intimidated by growing indoors, proper research, questions, and well, getting some plants going! Are all there is to it. If your unsure, ASK! ASK as many questions as you can think of. And just don't get discouraged. Every grower on earth guaranteed they have had a learning curve to get around. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP GUYS AND GALS, HAPPY GROWING!!

Attachments

• 20200212_132256.jpg
    20200212_132256.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
  • 20200205_131551.jpg
    20200205_131551.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 176
Whoever wins this is going to have a nice little setup with that SP-150 and the tent. @SmokeSara speaking of tents....can you please check US stock and see what size tents are currently in stock please?

#MARSHYDROLEDGROWLIGHTS#
Unfortunately I don't own any Mars hydro lights, but believe me There on my wish list. I would get far better results with your lights. Hands down. But I do with what I have. I am blessed either way...
20200411_112535.jpg
20200411_112504.jpg
20200409_110247.jpg
good luck:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey, 420 growers, :yahoo: first we do say thanks for your attention on Mars Hydro giveaway again, appreciate your kind love and support, we are 11 years old now and we'll become bigger and stronger, stick to offer the high cost-effective LEDs and indoor grow tent for growers. :love::love::love:

This giveaway is dedicated to celebrating this special day, 4.20. we hope that during this special time around the world, more growers keep safe, stay home grow our own plants, also join our giveaways for more fun! Enjoy here! :green_heart:Please follow:

Time: April 10-21nd

How:
- Share beautiful pics of your own indoor grow.
- Write your own growth experience.
- add the tag #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights# in your sentence.

Notice: Each grower was given 3 chances to post your pictures.

Winner: the post with most likes.
Prize: Mars Hydro SP150+2.5'X2.5' tent
Winner Pick time: 23rd. April
Also, all participants will receive a $10 coupon, which can use on 20-23th (Mars Hydro 420 Special Offer, big discount).:circle-of-love:

All have a blessed time.
Peace, and love!
:party:

I grow all year round with many different experiences through it. Here is some pics of my most recent grows with all different lighting #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights# thanks for the chance.
20200409_180041.jpg
20200409_151033.jpg
20200406_134724.jpg
20200406_110532.jpg

Hi friends! Thank you Mars Hydro, @SmokeSara and 420Mag for another great contest. What a nice distraction from this international catastrophe!

This is how I have grown over the last year here at 420mag with #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#:

1) I am more patient - "One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life." Literally.
2) I am more generous - I grow alot of weed great weed under Mars Hydro lights, and I have alot of happy friends because of this, especially in this time of difficulty.
3) I am more efficient - by saving money on my investment, my Mars Hydro's (especially my used blurples) make an extra nice return.
4) I am more confident - No need to worry about trial and error under my Mars Hydro's...together we'll grow more!
5) I am more content - You can't have a bad day with a den like this!

Stay safe a happy, thanks to all and CHeers! :yahoo:

IMG_20200412_003838877_HDR.jpg

I wanted to mention that I grow in a number of different spaces, and one of them is my bike shed with my first grow light - a Mars Hydro 300! Here it is in action at night:
full

Move along folks...nothing to see here :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Go go #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#

I call loves count as likes! Looks like Super Shed is gonna burst out of that thing and save the day! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom