Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

wah, you get up very early Buckshot, here is still working time. but will leave soon. dinner is waiting for me,hahaha

I do... the older I get the earlier I get up!!

The light quality, I can confirm for sure. we have been on this market many years. if you order 2 140x5w, I can give you $80 coupon and send you two yo-yo hanger as gift also. FREE shipping . all lights we have enough lights in stock. We are using FEDEX to ship, so usually it will take 4~5days arrive your home. if there has some holiday or customs clearence delay, it will be a bit longer to get the light. 2pcs light, no taxes also.

Sara would you like to test your lights against the Solar Storm 400 5 watt single diode light??? check out my journal I think the solar Storm is the best light out there right now and this would give you a chance to prove me wrong should your light out perform the SS400:peace:

I'd like to. but this time we can only send two pcs FREE light to growners. I am not sure if you will be the one. I will check your grow journal, then make a decision on 15th, July.
Sara would you like to test your lights against the Solar Storm 400 5 watt single diode light??? check out my journal I think the solar Storm is the best light out there right now and this would give you a chance to prove me wrong should your light out perform the SS400:peace:

I'd like to. but this time we can only send two pcs FREE light to growners. I am not sure if you will be the one. I will check your grow journal, then make a decision on 15th, July.

After further consideration I would not like to participate. There are others here who can give you their time and effort I really don't have the time to give. That being said the tests should be Apples to Apples (that is: the same specifications light for light). Good luck with your test I will be following the results.

this is exciting to think i might get to test out led, it seems i have been wanting one forever, im having some fantastic results growing high brix style in coco if i added led to that mix im certain it would be a 1 of a kind grow! and get alot of attention! i think alot of ppl here will agree with me, i think new to led people are your target market ,these are people like me looking to save money on cooling and light wattage, right now i had to turn down my lights to stay just barely cool enough to keep my plants happy, if i had led it would not be a concern, we are having a heatwave where i live right now we hit 100f today !! a record high for my town! so if it works good for me others will follow, lots of people are not willing to take a chance on losing a crop like i am, im the test rat for most anything lol my journals show that,for instance when i tested blue planet nutrients organic nutes in coco ,i was the guy that said i'll do it! even tho corey warned me it might not work out and my plants could die! i said no worries if it fails i'll just start over, fortunatly it worked out better than expected! anyway i think i have bragged enough for one post! im just excited at the possibilities :thumb:

no bragging B.I.D, your just stating some facts mate, ive had to cut down to 1 600w just to keep temps under 93f and im in scotland this is with 2 inlines bringing air in from outside so led would defo be the answer to my heat issues

ANYWAY lets get this done and show 420 how these badboys work

no bragging B.I.D, your just stating some facts mate, ive had to cut down to 1 600w just to keep temps under 93f and im in scotland this is with 2 inlines bringing air in from outside so led would defo be the answer to my heat issues

ANYWAY lets get this done and show 420 how these badboys work
i guess i just feel like im puffing out my chest and saying look at me! im so great! im a very humble man and for all i have learned i know theres so much more to learn , so it feels like saying i have a masters in my sophmore year! lol
but yeah im hoping to get to this underway and reporting/journal, i will be doing a new journal and im still deciding what system to use, im thinking it might be best to run nutes & pots im familiar with the results start to finish (bpn 3 part & 2 gallon smartpots & blue dream of course) that is of course if im gonna be using a toplight led *wink*:thumb:

haha, weekend I were not here. I enjoyed weekend with my friends. Morning tea, it is one of the most famous cultures in Canton.we drank Chrysanthemum flower Tea. does it looks like Smoking culture in USA? sit together, smoking one by one.

psb2.jpg

yes, here is 2:25pm on Monday.

In China, different place has different tea cultures. following picture is the tea culture in my hometown(chengdu). Usually Leisure tea houses are built beside reviers,lakes or parks.we can also sit outside. it is very quiet. and when we have enough time, we can go there, order one cup of tea. it will cost less than 10USD. you can sit there the whole afternoon. when you are there, you can read news papers, chat with your friends or eat some snacks. Of course, there has some tea houses for playing Mahjong, order one cup of tea, you can stay there more than 24hours. I'v heard that Mahjong is becoming more and more popular in USA.

2011128930301701.jpg

haha, weekend I were not here. I enjoyed weekend with my friends. Morning tea, it is one of the most famous cultures in Canton.we drank Chrysanthemum flower Tea. does it looks like Smoking culture in USA? sit together, smoking one by one.

OK I'm hungry! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am too old for the "smoking culture" and do not even smoke with anyone except virtually here at 4:20 on :420:. As BID pointed out our country has become too politically correct to allow public smoking of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom