MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

Lovely stuff. If world's politicians could see the beauty of growing such amazing plants, they most definitly would allow everyone to grow their own or even do it professionally. I see you have loads of available space there, I'm jealous.

I'm gonna sit here on this chair and learn from the best. :Namaste:

The pictures are beautiful b e a utiful!!!!!

Thanks, and thanks for coming by. I like those early morning shots, nice and bright with natural light. that one is getting plumper by the second,, what a strain. I'm thinking of ordering a lot more of those beans, they are priced right and a great strain,, but, ive got many more to sample so that keeps me in check...

Lovely stuff. If world's politicians could see the beauty of growing such amazing plants, they most definitly would allow everyone to grow their own or even do it professionally. I see you have loads of available space there, I'm jealous.

I'm gonna sit here on this chair and learn from the best. :Namaste:

Thanks, very nice words at the end and, not really true but, I try, and thanks for noticing. Amzing site this is,, not even a year a ago i was rocking some miracle grow....learning the plant and how to train a bit,,, but, im light years ahead of last year in so many areas.... most, due to those before me, or here now....

Really digging your greenhouse space there sir

Yeah boy,, I'm a great bog or pond hockey player,, ONLY thing about winter i enjoy,, the ONLY thing. Well, my grows last winter were enjoyable,, just a few minutes ago I enjoyed some of last winter,, got it on my finger...

My greenhouse/hoophouse is valuable. But, days like today when it is 80 plus I cant keep it cool enough, so that is a con. However, i tend to find the glimmer of light through my scope and know that in sept,oct, nov, and maybe , maybe early december that space will be very valuable again... I'm just getting real strong in between.

Thanks for coming by, happy you like,,, about,, two huny for the basics to build that...

Love the vid MedMan. Super informative yet short & sweet. Really feeling your water only feed until they start drawing from the leaves. I'm not really a video man since they take so long to watch & my subs are through the roof but really digging yours.

So it's not just me? :laughtwo:

MMM, you're really getting good at the videos. Short, sweet and jam-packed with info. :thumb:

You turn around and the plants are all grown up! What a harvest you have ahead. Great work.

So it's not just me? :laughtwo:

MMM, you're really getting good at the videos. Short, sweet and jam-packed with info. :thumb:

You turn around and the plants are all grown up! What a harvest you have ahead. Great work.

Thank you, Sue. The videos do what I don't have time to type these days,, not that I'm a person of many words. But, it's fun I should use my go pro more but it's not always around.

Got a couple at the end of the day of the same plant as yesterday... Those ones under the Platinum LEDs have another couple weeks, this one will go first,, checking trics later for first time,, thinking I'm about ten days out... that's 70, but I'll go longer if necessary,, this one is the most ready of all... what ya think??

20150611_1833581.jpg

20150611_1833321.jpg

She's beautiful....Looks like she's about in the window ... you could pull her now/soon - or let her darken a little :cheer:

Yeah, I was just showing my wife telling her she's about in the window,,,, I'm thinking ten days,, maybe, longer if I can hold out,,, gave them a sip of the tea I've been brewing,, just to balance the soil a bit.. Two days before I harvest I'm going to drop another candy kush seed in that can, try a no till.

Trying to wait as long as possible, got about a half pint left from my winter grows... but, she looks nice,,, I'm very excited to wash her

Thanks for coming by, bro. Hope all is good in your world...

She looks like minimum two weeks to me. Let's see if my instincts are sharpening. :laughtwo:

She looks like minimum two weeks to me. Let's see if my instincts are sharpening. :laughtwo:

I think you're right, but I'll up the anti...

I think, she could go a month..and that's no lie... I don't see much signs of slowing down other than some fan leaves. The Buds whew,,they are buff,,, and busting out happiness everywhere.... such a great plant...

Gonna hate to smoke her.... lol

Goodnight everyone,, long day, again.

Tonight I used LAs technique of back building on everything else that I had not.

I can kind of look at them, see that fox tail coming,, and snip. I know that works,, I'm not afraid of doing it... try it... it makes sense.. ;)

I think you're right, but I'll up the anti...

I think, she could go a month..and that's no lie... I don't see much signs of slowing down other than some fan leaves. The Buds whew,,they are buff,,, and busting out happiness everywhere.... such a great plant...

Gonna hate to smoke her.... lol

Goodnight everyone,, long day, again.

Tonight I used LAs technique of back building on everything else that I had not.

I can kind of look at them, see that fox tail coming,, and snip. I know that works,, I'm not afraid of doing it... try it... it makes sense.. ;)

I looked back at my first grow where one out of four girls foxtailed. The one that foxtailed was the last one in flower (oldest) by about 3 weeks and the one that had the least amount of backbuilding bud snipping (only half the main buds.) All the buds foxtailed, so I can't say the foxtails had anything to do with it :)

I looked back at my first grow where one out of four girls foxtailed. The one that foxtailed was the last one in flower (oldest) by about 3 weeks and the one that had the least amount of backbuilding bud snipping (only half the main buds.) All the buds foxtailed, so I can't say the foxtails had anything to do with it :)

Good info, not sure fox tail is the correct term,, but, I'm looking to stop vertical growth of the bud by doing it. .I think, it does, at least it did in my winter grow as I was to chicken to snip my first auto,, but did the second and noticed the difference in buds... plus, I get a little taste in about an hour once I shower.... :)

Thanks for coming by Rad!!

Love what I'm seeing in the boom room....

20150614_171132.jpg

20150614_171123.jpg

20150614_171150.jpg

20150614_171144.jpg

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would u b mine, won't you b mine. Won't u b my neighbor?

Greetings

Girls in the green house feel neglected..this is ck3 and candy cheese. Ck3 grew back the top I cut,, candy cheese is going long....

Enjoy my neighborhood, friends.:thanks:

20150616_140613.jpg

20150616_140656.jpg

20150616_140631.jpg

20150616_140712.jpg

20150616_140701.jpg

20150616_140733.jpg

20150616_140722.jpg

looooookkkkkkiiiiinnnnnggggg Good :thumb::goodjob:

Are you saying you harvested a single cola and CK3 grew a new one right away?

That's like picking a tomato!!

No bro, I snipped the tip, just the tip. LAs backbuilding, and over the past week it's blown up (not growing up, but growing out) and the tip is mostly repaired.

Back
Top Bottom