MGD420 First Grow: Autos

I grow mycelium b+ deliberately

It grows into a crop of cubensis b+ mushrooms much stronger than the ones grown locally in UK :hippy:

I grow mycelium b+ deliberately

It grows into a crop of cubensis b+ mushrooms much stronger than the ones grown locally in UK :hippy:
I'm guessing my coco isn't going to grow magic mushrooms.
I looked into the process of growing mushrooms around the same time I was looking into growing weed but it was more a curiosity rather than considering growing some. Is it not a complicated process ? I've seen people using uncle bens rice to inoculate the mushroom spores. It's quite interesting.

Once u get your head round growing it in 2 stages ,,and inoculate in a sterile environment once u get that down its like ok wots next ,throw a san Pedro in the grow tent an let's see wot happens :hippy:

Haven't done that YET lmao :rofl:

Once u get your head round growing it in 2 stages ,,and inoculate in a sterile environment once u get that down its like ok wots next ,throw a san Pedro in the grow tent an let's see wot happens :hippy:

Haven't done that YET lmao :rofl:
My wife has been trying to get her hands on one for years lol.

Just some more pics of the girls.

20210218_231439.jpg

20210218_231444.jpg

20210218_231642.jpg

20210218_232345.jpg

20210218_232413.jpg

Thanks Scrump.

Hopefully the 4x4 tent comes soon so I can give them a bit more space, not sure how much bigger they will get but they seem a little cramped in the 2x4 now
Yeah after I did my first grow in the tiny tent I'm in now I realized I was definitely gonna need a bigger tent

Shit I'm gonna b in trouble then I got 3 in 3 gallon pot an the other 2 r in 8 ltr pots so far every thing looks good
20210218_062956.jpg
I did pick smaller strains but we'll see :rofl:

Shit I'm gonna b in trouble then I got 3 in 3 gallon pot an the other 2 r in 8 ltr pots so far every thing looks good
20210218_062956.jpg
I did pick smaller strains but we'll see :rofl:

I think if I put those in smaller pots things might not have been as bad but instead for a first grow I decided it would be a good idea to use 20L buckets :laughtwo:

I've had a amnesia plant that the misses wanted to try potting in 8 litre from the start it is now 35 days old an don't know wot to do with it
20210220_180259.jpg
its taken 30 + days to finally grow second set of leaves :rofl:
I was going to scrap it this weekend but it actually started growing its next set so I'll give her a reprieve for time bein
:snowboating:

Congrats on setting up new tent looks like u got more room to play with :thumb:

I've had a amnesia plant that the misses wanted to try potting in 8 litre from the start it is now 35 days old an don't know wot to do with it
20210220_180259.jpg
its taken 30 + days to finally grow second set of leaves :rofl:
I was going to scrap it this weekend but it actually started growing its next set so I'll give her a reprieve for time bein
:snowboating:
Is it a photo or auto.
I transplanted mines from small fabric pots to the 20L hempys after about 3 weeks but could have left them longer before transplanting, I'll know next time.

Back
Top Bottom