Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

I was bad mouthing my girl a few weeks ago. Cursing myself for pruning too much just before I flipped her to flower. Now she's busting down the walls and pushing on the door. I think I'm at capacity this time for a 2'X3' cabinet. I don't think I could get one any bigger in there. :)

I know the feeling matey, I'm always criticising my grow in one way or another but until harvest day it's hard to tell just how well we have done :):)

Update Time

We have now been on 12/12 for 11 days and it looks like we can start counting down the months until harvest :high-five: If I can, she is looking like an early December harvest ;)

IMG_3215_1_.JPG
IMG_3216_1_.JPG
IMG_3217_1_.JPG

her stem is strong. But not too strong...

IMG_3219_1_.JPG

She's still stretching, I'm still feeding her veg nutrients ;).

It might be coming time to knock her on the head though and switch over to some flowering nutrients after the weekend. For anyone interested, I have been using canna terra vega (cannas vegetative nutrient for soil) to feed this plant so far, it seems to provide more N than what the coco specific nutrients provide.

For flowering nutrients, I will use coco A and B. But I am quite tempted to use terra flores instead (cannas soil flowering nutrients) along side some PK 13/14 ;)

Beautiful plant man.

Thanks Bud! ;)

I like the idea of the camera. Beautiful color, beautiful plant.

Cheers Fella, got some more close ups coming up :):):)

She is looking like a Beast there Mono. Looking forward to seeing how big she gets :cheesygrinsmiley:
:passitleft:

:thanks: she has gotten an awful lot bigger over the past couple of days. Glad she went to 12/12 when she did, although I was a little worried at first as she didn't take off as quickly as expected lol

Back
Top Bottom