Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

MORE MORE MORE!!!how much sugar did you have to add?
:rofl:Don't f around or you won't be around, used to make my teeth hurt.
4kgs every 10 days.
15450837016476839365883858455242.jpg
LOL! All my LEDs except the Kind750 and these QB put out over 12-1800mmol.
Exhaust top corner about 7ft away(10 on an angle). CO2 dumps on a 12in fan blows up under the canopy.
Two hoses lots of air flow.
I used those bags, I had like four in my tent. I believe the bud was better.
I prefered this as I can make cleaning and tintiture later. But the mushrooms needed to be hot. I tape my seedling mat to my pail to keep heat up and yeast working.
exhale co2 bag for tent he swears it will make buds denser ?

The only problem is I have to stay out to keep CO2 in :rofl: I moved the light to the other end of the room I will move it everyday and flip sides every 4-6 days.
Im in love with fading plants. Sry photo dump

They love this light late in bloom!

You're getting that fade down nicely!
:high-five:
Thanks PennyW! I think the
promix fade is by my hands, almost killing them, making them turn lol, but wtf do I know. Not sure how close to harvest fade appears normally. Climate can be bought so I can control that. Teaching me however takes time and religion or some other force.
I noticed you mention a few times about CO2 for the final two weeks so I'm trying to copy that. Should I adjust my daytime highs w co2? 84d 66n. Of course, I don't want to degrade Terps as the smell first thing when lights come on is amazing!

The only problem is I have to stay out to keep CO2 in :rofl: I moved the light to the other end of the room I will move it everyday and flip sides every 4-6 days.
Im in love with fading plants. Sry photo dump

They love this light late in bloom!
Killin it bro .
:passitleft::ganjamon:
Go Lowded go

I'll dial the knob to 88! Love automation. The CO2 is constant flow with yeast but slows down in cool temps at night. I wonder if these lights can make that much heat! I love these lights Dabber set me up with.

@Kingjoe83 I put that blue dream in a pax unreal flavours!
Yeah it was a great smoke man it will be missed . :passitleft:

Howdy Folks

Dialed in temps. 88-66 Rh cool I think. CO2 must be good I get a headache after 10min in there and disappears when I go out. Here was a lower I can't believe how big these buds are to me anyway! Finally street level size!
I'm precharge Coco in calimagic 30ml/5g and letting the coco sit overnight in that.
The smells come out more with the light. They weren't very smelly at light on but soon after a pine berry very nice.

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom