Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Thspeaking of tumbs iiiits tuuuthursday!

Howdy Folks!

Took pollen off Brucy. He was so sexy he's down.
Mixing calimagic in RO super sucks I'm playing the ph up down game mf. All good though just gotta take more time to let mix. 6ml/g. 1ml ph down to 5g.....
Rez is empty on fr1 week 8 room so I'll dilute again with RO and add terp and overdrive. To empty around 26 then straight RO
Jonny and Raz just started tanning of pistols.:hmmmm: (Raz was all amber before by now) lol this might be my first ever MJ crop :rofl:

Ok so I tried not to water the clones and let roots grow. 2days the coco dried out so much. Featherlight pots. Then I mistakenly put the high charged calimagic mix I was soaking new coco in...so after I flushed with clone mix 0.8ec or something. :rofl: I kinda charged and flushed all at once.

Photo dump maybe light one....shed grab a drink.
Tumbs, fades, week 3 fr2, veg, coco prep.
Merry Christmas Folks!

That GGxL3 is looking killer!
:passitleft:im burning a GHxL3 right now.
I have a mom in veg. It has the best bubble gum flav....low down it still has huge frosty nugs. 10x better than GGxL2.
Thank you for the SOG inspiration. WOW I like the size of these colas!!!!:drool::drool:
It's the bestest Christmas gift ever!
Rocking it over there. Funny you mentioned the pita of ph-ing RO water. I hate playing the yo yo game.
Thanks Sam! Lol huge difference from General hydroponics calimagic to growtek calmag. Whoa!:hmmmm:
As soon as I removed my hands watering from my garden I got fat buds. :rofl:I'm coco for coco. And automation. My hands are good for killing like harvest type stuff :rofl:

Thspeaking of tumbs iiiits tuuuthursday!

Howdy Folks!

Took pollen off Brucy. He was so sexy he's down.
Mixing calimagic in RO super sucks I'm playing the ph up down game mf. All good though just gotta take more time to let mix. 6ml/g. 1ml ph down to 5g.....
Rez is empty on fr1 week 8 room so I'll dilute again with RO and add terp and overdrive. To empty around 26 then straight RO
Jonny and Raz just started tanning of pistols.:hmmmm: (Raz was all amber before by now) lol this might be my first ever MJ crop :rofl:

Ok so I tried not to water the clones and let roots grow. 2days the coco dried out so much. Featherlight pots. Then I mistakenly put the high charged calimagic mix I was soaking new coco in...so after I flushed with clone mix 0.8ec or something. :rofl: I kinda charged and flushed all at once.

Photo dump maybe light one....shed grab a drink.
Tumbs, fades, week 3 fr2, veg, coco prep.
Merry Christmas Folks!

Lowded stop it I think I just came in my mouth bro :drool::drool::popcorn::popcorn:

Lowded stop it

Last week bro! I looked at a lower it's pretty cloudy. Some amber but I think it's on leaf?

Oh, the plants! It's not all about me. Incredible tent and the variation is beautiful. You obviously have coco nailed. Your veg tent is so empty now though...
Not sure I have anything figured out but what I do know is the less than touch them the better they grow. I think now that I removed watering from the grow, I now can learn the plant. Hey the veg tents full again!

In my books I think you are the most improved grower this year Lowded. I'm so happy you have found your place in growing with coco and things are looking so solid now. Judging by these pictures you have to be stoked with how things are going. I know I am for you!

In my books I think you are the most improved grower this year Lowded. I'm so happy you have found your place in growing with coco and things are looking so solid now. Judging by these pictures you have to be stoked with how things are going. I know I am for you!
Dude thank you! :adore:Thanks for noticing Ace. It's quite the honour to hear words like that! And a big shout out for all the patience, to all you here, who support folks like me. I'm very proud yes. I post daily :rofl:. To learning! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom