Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Finally got a break from all the holiday festivities to properly swing by to wish ya a Merry Christmas.
Hope everyone has a very blessed day with your loved ones.

From mine to yours...
-P :ganjamon:

Hey man. You whack them yet?! Must be some really nice smoke brother! Merry Christmas my friend

Merry Christmas Folks!
Hey outta town, left charger at home.lol. A very Merry Christmas all's! I came home to a beautiful garden!
Here's a pic of my trics.the smell is unreal! The molasses before lights on almost makes me sick but soon after the MJ takes over!

Merry Christmas Lowded! To you and your family, :peace:
Thank you Shed, I was over to see my 96 yr old Aunty! She made my day with her eyes when she saw me :green_heart:
Finally got a break from all the holiday festivities to properly swing by to wish ya a Merry Christmas.
Hope everyone has a very blessed day with your loved ones.

From mine to yours...
-P :ganjamon:
High five bro sorry thank you for the love! Had a wonderful time with the family. Some good blessing and cheer to your family!
Merry Christmas brotha ✊:Namaste:
Merry Christmas to you and the girl and girls!
Hey man. You whack them yet?! Must be some really nice smoke brother! Merry Christmas my friend
Check out up top! Ready? Lol day 56

Howdy 420 Family!

Thumb Thursday! Idk wtf I'm doing. I'm running tapwater no ph no nothing day 57. Everyone seems to be good. I wish I knew a perfect harvest date lol so much to learn. Jonny blaze just started pushing new pistols....what does that mean lol... I'm going to keep em till day 60. Jonny said 8-9.5 weeks? Raz 60-65. GG 8-9 weeks....anyway who cares check this shit out!

I'm so afraid to chop lol. Seriously. Everytime I see clear cloudy and Amber trics

Cheers y'all's!

I've ignored these updates! Week 4 day 22

:rofl: the one Zamdellica is already fat man! This is going to be fun for another two months! A few of my SOG are starting to lean. Especially lower bud branches. I guess I'll keep hitting em with water for a few more days!? Maybe some molasses for Jonny as he looks a bit behind everyone else.....it's hard to be a good grower folks! So many goddamn decisions! :rofl:

Does your right hand have a smaller thumb, or can you borrow one? It would make those buds look much bigger!
Hahaha! I thought the same Shed!
:high-five:

#thumbsizematters

Garden looks amazing Lowded! The color in there blows my mind!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom