Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Merry Christmas everybody! Santa was busy last night after regular Santa duties were performed. Here’s Luna. Gonna have some gooooood butter, because I got tired & said heck with it during trimming. Lots popcorn stuff going to brownies or oil or something of that nature. Froze wet, so I may just trash it. We will see later. Lol. Too much buds in the jars to worry! Haha. Finally! Oh....Luna def has a blueberry scent. Nothing but hay still on dos in a jar about a week or so. Later y’all! Merry Christmas. JuJu loves her private tent for Christmas. Will be setting her up for flip tonight, once I decide what time is best for the upcoming weather.
AC80D9EA-4B67-494B-B454-0388A70ED2C4.jpeg
33F4AA65-EAE9-4670-8D11-4EF6369ECA8E.jpeg

Merry Christmas Moon. Just take that trim and popcorn and cut it up and put it in a turkey broasting bag and decarb it and make oil and butter out of it.

Thanks derby n shed! Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas. We sure did. Here is a bit of Luna drying, looking 3-4 x’s crystally than dos!
07828D03-6AE4-40B3-9121-E377F4CB1CF6.jpeg
and here is JuJu. I don’t know where to begin training this one. She’s a bushy beach too. Here she is....almost 2 months old.....
6634C5A2-7465-4079-9C8E-256D33AB6075.jpeg
EDA5D59E-2678-43CA-8ABF-16F6979CC4D1.jpeg
Great day all!!

So luna came to 2.2 0z. Airy but pretty potent meds. Smell berry ish. Piney. .5 grams will get my mind right twice for an hour or so until start coming down. Manor munchiez. Not good. Will melt in couch and holy snap does laying down flat on back in bed feels AMAZING. During the day i find it gives me energy ......probably the coffee. But either way im able to fight tbrough the desire to chill, & get things done. And it def makes things more interezting. Got a new cheap phone so apologies for typos & crappy pics from this 5 megapixel camera. Lol.
20171227_185033.jpg
Here is dos in big jar & the smallest jar, & Luna in the other 3 three jars.
Dos was 3.4 oz
Luna came to 2.2 oz
For a total of 5.6 oz's from the 2 plants. Very very nice christmas & new years present this is!! Prepared tent to flip juju, then set the timer to flip tonight. Also watered juju 1 gal water at 6.5 ph. Ppm 500 ppm runoff 1900???? What? Gotta be wrong right. Last runoff about 2-3 days ago was 700. Numbers dont make sense do they? Great night to all!!!

And id like to thank you all for hanging with me on this grow. Thank you all for all the help & encouragement & fun you have brought to this grow! Id especially like to thank intheshed & furcifer for helping me get out of this alive! Much appreciated you are!

Congrats on the harvest numbers! Better and better is what you'll get as you go :).

I know FoxFarms recommends flushing before flip so maybe you should give that a try to straighten out the PPMs. Of course it could also be something leftover in the bucket. Still, flushing might not be a bad idea before the changeover to early flower nutes.

Congrats on the harvest numbers! Better and better is what you'll get as you go :).

I know FoxFarms recommends flushing before flip so maybe you should give that a try to straighten out the PPMs. Of course it could also be something leftover in the bucket. Still, flushing might not be a bad idea before the changeover to early flower nutes.

Dude i was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I never rinsed or cleaned any of these pots from my first grow. Bet thats it. Some salts in the fabric of pot throwing things off. Shes looking good thogh yes?
20171229_093337.jpg
PSX_20171227_204000.jpg
20171229_093325.jpg
20171229_093451.jpg
the last pic is hard to see, but i had 2 branches growing paralell to soil to edge of pot lip, hard to water so i removed them, stuck them in a rapid root starter soaked in water and a couple drops elite root tonic (sample from grow shop), put them in tray. Cut this ocean spray bottle in two. Filled bottom half full of water, placed tray with cuttings, & placed top over the cuttings with cap off. Will mist as much as i can. Will see. Just playing around a bit out of curiosity. No clonex on hand. Just thought of something though. Is 12/12 enough light for cloning? Im off to check it out, as it just crossed my overly medicated mind! I can only have 1 plant at a time now, so im gifting or trashing them either way, its no big deal.

Fed juju 3 liters of 6.2 ph water with 2 ml micro, 5 ml cal mag plus & 1 ml mammoth and tap ppm (288) + nutes came to ppm of 740. Very little run off so gave her another 1-1.5 liters water phd to 6.25. Runoff about .75 liters. Ppm of that is 1440. Here she is 2 days after flip & lst adjustments .......later yall...
PSX_20171231_094425.jpg
PSX_20171231_094328.jpg

Back
Top Bottom