Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

Any one have a good recommendation for someone's jornal ,brand new first timer,using coir 2x2x4 tent 600 led marsh auto afgan fox farm nute,seed just sprouted today, eventually want to get to mmj,for help with graves disease, sorry brand new only know what I've been reading for about 2 weeks,would appreciate any help,oh have tent ready 45 humidity,and 100 cfm s and p exhaust fan

Any one have a good recommendation for someone's jornal ,brand new first timer,using coir 2x2x4 tent 600 led marsh auto afgan fox farm nute,seed just sprouted today, eventually want to get to mmj,for help with graves disease, sorry brand new only know what I've been reading for about 2 weeks,would appreciate any help,oh have tent ready 45 humidity,and 100 cfm s and p exhaust fan
75 temp

Good luck guy! I’m also growing auto Afghani! Day 3 I believe. Beautiful looking plant it will be.

Question for you mate and all the other auto pros, what is everybody’s optimal light schedule with autos? Mine will be in a tent without any photos so I can set what I like.

3 gallon pots have been widely recommended for autos, but the last 4 crops of autos I've grown in 3 gallon pots were severely root bound. I'm moving up to 5s next time (should have made the move up b/f now). My experience has been that root bound plants (cannabis and otherwise) = stunted plants and decreased harvests.
3gal fabric pots would be perfect. Allows for a lot more root growth. 5gal fabric pots have produced many a monster auto for people round here though myself included.

Question for you mate and all the other auto pros, what is everybody’s optimal light schedule with autos? Mine will be in a tent without any photos so I can set what I like.

I ran 18/6 for quite a few grows but last summer tried 20/4 and had my best grow to date. Went back to 18/6 the grow after that. Meh. Returned to 20/4 again and killing it. So I'm voting 20/4.

Ive done 24/0 and it worked a treat. A lot of people believe in giving em a break though. I just beast my girls in every respect lol

Got room for 1 more? Been spying on you guys since this morning, trying to learn all I can. Just popped my 1st seed 4days 13hrs 45sec ago. I'm freaking out!
Hell yeah!
:high-five:

The more the merrier!
:welcome:

IMO.... 24 hours of light is optimal, but not practical. I'd be fighting crazy temps & high electricity bill.
I stick to 20/4 cycle now unless I have heat issues with that too... I will drop to 18/6 if necessary also.

Circumstances change throughout the grow.
Depending on the lights being used, and the climate you're dealing with, any of these light cycles will get ya good healthy autos.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom