Mr A Starts Again: A Moderator's Journal!

Yeah I want plants just like these.
There gorgeous Mr A really well done you must be super excited for the harvest :)
:passitleft:
And brother the call couldn't have been better timing I've gone looked at mine again and decided to chop,,, thanks very kindly sir your help was very much appreciated :passitleft:

Yeah I want plants just like these,, jaw dropping to the floor and salivating
Yeah I want plants just like these.
There gorgeous Mr A really well done you must be super excited for the harvest :)
And brother the call couldn't have been better timing I've gone looked at mine again and decided to chop,,, thanks very kindly sir your help was very much appreciated :passitleft:

Yes @Jaga Them flower girls did good, I'll post an update later, it's been a while.

Looking good @Amadeus Forzin
I’m gunna pull on up here and watch this show continue! Love the setup I’m helping my buddy plan and build a small grow box for his room! :hmmmm: So many ideas ! Lol

Welcome to my very quiet journal @Dutchman1990 As you are new here, I'll have to post an update. Give me a few hours to sort my shit out and I'll get on it. Till then, take this, recently harvested white widow

Ooh white widow! I got 2 autos of white widow growing right now !

Ty pass to the left !:passitleft:
E154B97E-AFBB-4C50-9798-FCADCBEFFF0E.jpeg
96FF641C-12BA-4725-8B4C-17E96CBB8684.jpeg

Hi Everybody.

Hope all is well in your world.

This update is to keep you posted on what's happening in the gardens.

As its been a long while since i updated here, I'll start with the 2 scrogged up White Widows i had in flower. Both flowered for 8.5 weeks and bought me a healthy harvest for the space i have. Here are the only pics i have of the build up to the chop.

WW1 tipped the scales at 63g.

WW2 came it at 76g

That's a total of 139g or a shade under 5oz

i had a clear out in the Veg Space and started some new genetics. i kept some Funky Jack Herer clones about cos its awesome and dropped 1 x Freddies Best by Dutch Passion, 1 x Liberty Haze by Barneys Farm and 1 x Critical Jack by Dinafem. Given my recent history with seeds (currently 0 for 6 in the last 2 months) anything can happen and these may change, they only went into soil on Tue 11th so I'm not worried yet. The clones were taken last week so I'm expecting roots any day now

In the Flower Box I have a Funky Jack Herer she has been there for 10 days and is just thinking about an upward climb.

To fill up the little bit of space i had, I dropped a Dark Devil Auto by Sweet Seeds and a Blue Cheese Auto by Barneys Farm.

Well that's all i have time for now.

Please let me know if you have any questions .

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

It's real good Jim, made some capsules, 7g buddy into 50ml coconut oil and some lecithin. I recovered enough for 38 x 00 size caps. Just one would carry you nicely for 4 hours, 2 would have you floating high, 3 was an outer body experience. :passitleft:

I've had plants do that at 1 node but I've never seen 1 do it at every node. Interesting.

Even when stacking flowers on the colas, 3 per node. I've seen it once before in my garden and it turned out male :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom