Mr A Starts Again: A Moderator's Journal!

73.3 F this morning. I just frozen-water-bottled it again. We are in the midst of a 3 week never-ending heat wave here in Toronto. My 'use up the crap & spend no money' outdoor grow is doing great . . .

Ian

And you cloned it right?!?! Tead loves the oddballs, especially oddballs that produce more than others.

Ahhhh... bettah now.

Cloned yes, looking good? Debatable. Clone was taken 2 and a bit weeks into flower and the clone is still in its reveg phas, it will come good when I stop being lazy, pot her up and give her a clean.

When the weather dries a bit in the swamplands, we see swamp fires with the heavily compressed peat burning off for weeks. They don't spread much because... well... swamp, but they smoke a lot and you see them in the distance. Not a real concern... just a local oddity.

Never had fires like that near here, on the hills about 5 miles away yes but It got close here, a little too close if I'm honest, less than a mile from the house. The horses had to be relocated for a short time but we got heavy rain yesterday and today, all is good.

Words that echo endlessly thru the halls. Over the years, I've seen it as a good thing. I wonder.... exactly how many tens of thousands of times that sentiment has been expressed.....

And I will be saying them again on my next run.

I recently did that exact upgrade. Best thing ever. I've been frustrated over the years that no LED manufacturer even MAKES a model that incorporates a heat manifold or cooltube. It's like they don't seem to even register that their lights generate heat... heat that needs to be exhausted..... thru some sort of exhaust system. No no... they just carry on merrily collecting revenue as we spend endless pennies to deal with the heat... not to even touch the environmental aspect of the additional cooling.

Leaves Tead shakin his head.

These marsll lights produce some real heat, I'm as surprised as you that nobly has done an online exhausted unit.

Nice Jack... luv jack.... got sum goin myself.

Luv some Jack around here too, it's a favourite of Mrs A, happy wife, happy life :passitleft:

Got a new toy in the mail....

This is a shot of a calyx on the funky Jack Herer

S20180712_0002.jpg

Hi Everyone

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to inform you that my grow is still alive and i wont be moving it to abandoned journals.

So, whats occurring? in the Veg Space, the pair of White Widows at approximately 12-13 weeks from seed and are begging for more soil and a spot in the flower box, both are good and healthy tho. I also have 3 clones, 2 are Blueberry and the other is a Funky Jack Herer, I'm not sure which is which tho. ;)

It's in the Flower Box that the movement has happened. Northern Lights was harvested a couple of weeks ago and yielded a massive 1.8g. Stuck in a shaded corner didn't help her at all but the couple of joints she provided smoked real well.

Jack Herer (in the small pot) was chopped this last week, she did a little better with a half oz of quality smoke. Not bad from a 1 liter pot gone 12/12 from seed.

Blueberry went to stay at a growing buddies a few mile from here and continues to do well.

So whats left? Funky Jack Herer didnt stop her upward climb and grew into the top of the box but this appears to have made here top cola swell a little :)

and that leaves the Critical Kush, she is currently on the chopping block.

ill update the yield of the CK when i have it but until then, that's all i have.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:
I love anything blueberry very nice garden you got room to up pot ?

Hope your doing well and sorry been so long I have said hi.

Looking great and that is a funky strain lol

I love anything blueberry very nice garden you got room to up pot ?

Hope your doing well and sorry been so long I have said hi.

Looking great and that is a funky strain lol

Love that funky Jack, hits hard too. Made some capsules with the lower fluff and left some out for Mrs A. She took 2 and floated for 6 hours.

I have a small amount of space to up pot in veg. The 2 revegging clones have been in teenie tiny pots of 1/4 liter since they rooted about 6 weeks ago. I need to get them into my regular 1.5 liter veg pots.

Thanks for stopping by Joe, always good to see you :passitleft:

One of my indicators that all is right with the world.

And all is well :high-five:

My wife doesn't partake. I used to worry about it... many years ago... now I just smoke enough for two.

Mrs A wakes and bakes everyday, I can't as it interferes with my work (I forget stuff, not a good thing for a mechanic)
I still smoke enough for the both of us tho. :passitleft:

Awesome buddy love your set up now that I know what I’m looking at and for too lol

Never stop with your updates man always a gem ✊

Mrs A wakes and bakes everyday, I can't as it interferes with my work (I forget stuff, not a good thing for a mechanic)
I still smoke enough for the both of us tho.

I smoke all day and work on houses. I bet you can imagine how much time I spend hunting for a tool I've laid somewhere.....

I smoke all day and work on houses. I bet you can imagine how much time I spend hunting for a tool I've laid somewhere.....
Lmao jokes :rofl:

You need a metric square and tape measure for a day. bunch of my buddies and I used to frame/trim houses in undergrad and actually tried that. Of course we were always drinking and smoking back then while working. Think we wasted more crown that day than was hung.

I miss that job, I really enjoyed that gig and the guys I worked with.

You need a metric square and tape measure for a day. bunch of my buddies and I used to frame/trim houses in undergrad and actually tried that. Of course we were always drinking and smoking back then while working. Think we wasted more crown that day than was hung.

I miss that job, I really enjoyed that gig and the guys I worked with.

Yup... we all yearn for the days of our youth. No responibilities.... not even for yourself really.
But then, you get promoted and have to finish the interior of the house. At that point, the tool count skyrockets. Ugh!

Really love your coffee cup pipe! :surf:

i use that cup every weekend for my wake n bakes. its not as clean as it used to be.

Awesome buddy love your set up now that I know what I’m looking at and for too lol

Never stop with your updates man always a gem ✊

High Joe. Updates wont stop, they may look like they have from time to time tho. :rofl:

i dont need to bake to lose stuff, that happens anyway. i forget to tighten wheels n shit that can be a problem.

Nice job on growing lettuce. Big yields for a small space.

Cheers man. this is looking to be my biggest one yet :yahoo:

Hi Everybody.

This update is to keep you posted on what's happening in the gardens.

TEAM VEG

Nothing much is happening in the veg space, I still have the clones from BB and FJH. They have both come through the reveg phase and are starting to put on growth. I have no plans for these yet.
one of the 3 widow clones went to live somewhere else and i took 4 clones off the other 2 to keep them in some order, i also have no plans for these as yet.

TEAM FLOWER

The 2 widows in flower are looking really well and appear to have stopped stretching, I think ill be good for space this time round, hopefully they start to pack on some weight now. They are now at 4 and 5 weeks under 12/12.

FUTURE PLANS

After placing a seed order with @Gary from The Vault, (excellent transaction by the way and freebies too) my next run, after the widows finish will be some Autoflowers. I will be running 4 in 1 gallon pots. i have for selection 3x Auto Brookyn Sunrise, 1x Dark devil Auto, 1x Blue Cheese Auto and 1x Northern Lights Auto.
While these grow out ill be vegging 2 scrogged up plants. more than likely being 1x Red Diesel and 1x Freddies Best but hey, plans can change. until next time my friends. :passitleft:

Please let me know if you have any questions .

Amadeus Forzin

Hi Everybody.

This update is to keep you posted on what's happening in the gardens.

TEAM VEG

Nothing much is happening in the veg space, I still have the clones from BB and FJH. They have both come through the reveg phase and are starting to put on growth. I have no plans for these yet.
one of the 3 widow clones went to live somewhere else and i took 4 clones off the other 2 to keep them in some order, i also have no plans for these as yet.

TEAM FLOWER

The 2 widows in flower are looking really well and appear to have stopped stretching, I think ill be good for space this time round, hopefully they start to pack on some weight now. They are now at 4 and 5 weeks under 12/12.

FUTURE PLANS

After placing a seed order with @Gary from The Vault, (excellent transaction by the way and freebies too) my next run, after the widows finish will be some Autoflowers. I will be running 4 in 1 gallon pots. i have for selection 3x Auto Brookyn Sunrise, 1x Dark devil Auto, 1x Blue Cheese Auto and 1x Northern Lights Auto.
While these grow out ill be vegging 2 scrogged up plants. more than likely being 1x Red Diesel and 1x Freddies Best but hey, plans can change. until next time my friends. :passitleft:

Please let me know if you have any questions .

Amadeus Forzin

Looking great, AF! :welldone:

With all these new strains, these days, it's nice to see the "classics" like Jack Herer, White Widow & Northern Lights, etc.! ;)

Looking great, AF! :welldone:

With all these new strains, these days, it's nice to see the "classics" like Jack Herer, White Widow & Northern Lights, etc.! ;)

Mrs A loves the Jack Herer for a daytime smoke, I love the Northern Lights for its ability to make me sleep and i'd never grown White Widow until now, smoked a bunch of it back in the day so i had to give it a go sometime. thanks for popping by Mr Krip. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom