Mr A Starts Again: A Moderator's Journal!

Hi Everybody.

Hope all is well in your world.

This update is to keep you posted on what's happening in the gardens.

Much has happened since my last update. All the flowering plants were harvested and dried.

The Jack Herer in the small pot pulled a gram shy of half oz. Here she was on chop day.

DSC_0285_4.JPG
DSC_0281_3.JPG

Critical kush was next on the chopping block. She was a scraggy thing at chop, falling all over the place. Pulled me an oz of quality smoke.

DSC_0314.JPG
DSC_0315.JPG
DSC_0317.JPG

Last to face the scissors was Funky Jack Herer. This is the girl that grew into the top of the box and just swelled from there. She brought me a couple of grams under 2 oz.

DSC_0423.JPG
DSC_0424.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG
DSC_0431.JPG

The Blueberry at my buddy's house is scheduled for chop this coming Sunday. I estimate 1.5 oz there.

Totals for plants, I finished, this run are,

Northern Lights 1.8g
Jack Herer 13g
Critical kush 29g
Funky Jack 54g

Total 98g or little over 0.5 gpw. Not bad for 12/12 From Seed with no training.

To be continued......

I’ll give it better than a “not bad.” :thumb:

Well done sir. :bravo: Nice to have such good quality to pull from, eh? Have you started the next installment yet?

.... continued

The 2 scrogged up White Widows are now in flower. #1 went into flower on the 18th June and #2 on the 25th. Both seem to be enjoying the added soil space and Mars light.

DSC_0500.JPG
DSC_0504.JPG
DSC_0505.JPG

The Veg Space is now occupied by 3 white widow clones, 1 funky Jack Herer clone and 1 blueberry clone. All are still small, the jack and BB clones were taken from flowering plants and took what seemed like a lifetime to start growing again. The Widow clones rooted in 8 days. Some pics.

DSC_0494.JPG
DSC_0495.JPG
DSC_0443.JPG
DSC_0445.JPG
DSC_0447.JPG

That brings this update to an end.

Please led me know if you have any questions .

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

I’ll give it better than a “not bad.” :thumb:

Well done sir. :bravo: Nice to have such good quality to pull from, eh? Have you started the next installment yet?

Thanks Sue :hug: :love: :hug:
Im gonna keep this thread running for now. Updates will be as sporadic as ever but it won't fall into the abandoned pile. :passitleft:

Critical kush was next on the chopping block. She was a scraggy thing at chop, falling all over the place. Pulled me an oz of quality smoke.

Quality smoke....that's the proof of success. Great job Mr. A
:high-five:

and a little puff puff pass :passitleft:

Your on fire over there ;)pun intended :cool:
:passitleft:

Almost Jaga. there were some smaller breakouts a little close to home yesterday. luckily they were dealt with quickly by the locals, before they were out of control. the fire brigade are still up the hill with the army.

:passitleft:

Nice! I just noticed how you mounted the light in a frame outside of the grow cab. While it likely doesn't help with raising/lowering lights (unless it's mounted in some box you can lower through the ceiling! :D), the box is small enough to likely not need it and it keeps much of the generated heat outside of the cab. Very COOL!!! :cool:

Nice! I just noticed how you mounted the light in a frame outside of the grow cab. While it likely doesn't help with raising/lowering lights (unless it's mounted in some box you can lower through the ceiling! :D), the box is small enough to likely not need it and it keeps much of the generated heat outside of the cab. Very COOL!!! :cool:

Thanks Mr Krip. Heat was the reason for mounting the light outside the box, when i got my first mars light temps hit 110f within 2 hours. Had to come up with a plan, it also gave me an extra 8 inches of space to work with, that was the silver lining.

:passitleft: Jack Herer

Nice grow AF, enjoyed the view.

Peace
Keith

Last to face the scissors was Funky Jack Herer. This is the girl that grew into the top of the box and just swelled from there. She brought me a couple of grams under 2 oz.

And you cloned it right?!?! Tead loves the oddballs, especially oddballs that produce more than others.

1 funky Jack Herer clone

Ahhhh... bettah now.

Its mostly under control now, still spread over a large area tho. its the peat below ground that causes the problem, it burns where they cant see it and a gust of wind reignites the very dry grass. they say it could take weeks to full extinguish.

When the weather dries a bit in the swamplands, we see swamp fires with the heavily compressed peat burning off for weeks. They don't spread much because... well... swamp, but they smoke a lot and you see them in the distance. Not a real concern... just a local oddity.

I'm gonna run out of room again.

Words that echo endlessly thru the halls. Over the years, I've seen it as a good thing. I wonder.... exactly how many tens of thousands of times that sentiment has been expressed.....

Thanks Mr Krip. Heat was the reason for mounting the light outside the box, when i got my first mars light temps hit 110f within 2 hours. Had to come up with a plan, it also gave me an extra 8 inches of space to work with, that was the silver lining.

:passitleft: Jack Herer

I recently did that exact upgrade. Best thing ever. I've been frustrated over the years that no LED manufacturer even MAKES a model that incorporates a heat manifold or cooltube. It's like they don't seem to even register that their lights generate heat... heat that needs to be exhausted..... thru some sort of exhaust system. No no... they just carry on merrily collecting revenue as we spend endless pennies to deal with the heat... not to even touch the environmental aspect of the additional cooling.
Leaves Tead shakin his head.

Nice Jack... luv jack.... got sum goin myself.

I've been frustrated over the years that no LED manufacturer even MAKES a model that incorporates a heat manifold or cooltube. It's like they don't seem to even register that their lights generate heat... heat that needs to be exhausted..... thru some sort of exhaust system.

I can't disagree at all here. I battled heat with my 1st grow & I am battling again. I just added an 8" exhaust with a 6" powered intake & I am still averaging mid-80s (which also increases water temp in my dwc) until my 'extra' intake (an AC house vent) kicks in midday.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom