Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Here is my dutch passion auto jungle;) just updated my grow today hope u dont me sharing pics mate;)family shots;)
20160323_124655.JPG
20160323_124719.JPG
20160323_124752.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Hey Mr Amazin I'm in agreement with SweetSue, crack on with that 'chocolope gimmethedope' until we find the 'purple pickle tastebud tickle' that will be released no doubt in the future lol. All the best from the windy shore :thumb:

Hey Mr Amazin I'm in agreement with SweetSue, crack on with that 'chocolope gimmethedope' until we find the 'purple pickle tastebud tickle' that will be released no doubt in the future lol. All the best from the windy shore :thumb:

:rofl:

This made me spit my tea.
I'm gonna shoot with the chocolope as advised and I'll do my best to crack my 5oz target for you guys. It is gonna have to wait a couple of weeks longer than planned tho. I forgot that the superior diesel is a fem seed and not an auto so I need to keep my light cycle on 11/13 till she is finished. She has another 4 weeks or so left yet and I'm eager to put something in.
:passitleft:

Hows tricks Mr A :yummy:

Ye it has been a while since some banter about PH correcting organic nutrients, did you get around to stopping that ?

If so how do feel about the results ?

Hows tricks Mr A :yummy:

Ye it has been a while since some banter about PH correcting organic nutrients, did you get around to stopping that ?

If so how do feel about the results ?

Hey fuzzy :high-five:

it's been a while since I spoke about ph corrections with organic nutes and soil. Since we last spoke I have retired my ph tester and not worried about it.

Plants are healthier and barring any stoner mistakes on my part, I've had no problem since.
I'll tell anyone growing in good soil to stop correcting ph levels as the soil does it for you.

Good to see you pop by buddy :green_heart:

So what have I missed :popcorn: ? you chimed into mine thought I would do the same i'll be starting your your journal from the beginning so I can catch up and know what your routine is like. hehe I'm in if that's ok

Stoney Sunday Update

Good evening friends and Happy Easter. My garden is looking well, if a little empty. Plans are in place to rectify that but they won't begin until the superior diesel finishes. Speaking of which.....

Superior Diesel Fem day 47 is budding up nicely. Her lower leaved have yellowed some so I upped her nitrogen a touch. Other than this, she is charging along well. She is taking feeds every couple of days now.

DSC_32521.JPG

DSC_3254.JPG

Screenshot_2016-03-27-22-14-21.png

Kalashnikova Auto Is at day 35. She has had a bit of a shoot upwards but is looking really well. I have high hopes for this one.

DSC_32711.JPG

DSC_32721.JPG

DSC_32731.JPG

Pineapple Express Auto at Day 23 is starting to gather pace. She stopped with the triple leaf sets and started to focus on just doubles.

DSC_32752.JPG

DSC_32761.JPG

Looking back before I close them up for the day

DSC_3279.JPG

The berry bomb did appear to have a few very immature seeds within her top cola where I found the nanners. I tried to get pics bit failed to have anything I could use. I have been left with this jar tho. It will go for oil along with the pineapple express when she is done.

DSC_32811.JPG

That's all I got for now so I'll see you around the yards.
Later

So what have I missed :popcorn: ? you chimed into mine thought I would do the same i'll be starting your your journal from the beginning so I can catch up and know what your routine is like. hehe I'm in if that's ok

If you wanna start from the beginning you missed about 95 pages that included new lights, lost space, f*ck ups and failings, coupled together with successful harvests and quality smoke.

I don't have a routine as such around these parts, updates get done when they get done but I do try and respond to everybody as quickly as possible.

I did do a quick rundown of my space as it is now a few pages back. Hang on I'll go looking for it :passitleft:

*edit*

Here you go...

Space

W600mm x D600mm x H800mm self made wooden box, painted white on the inside.

DSC_32751.JPG

DSC_07748.JPG

Lights

Lighting comes from a 400w MarsII from Mars Hydro, currently set to an 18/6 light cycle.

DSC_07479.JPG

Airflow and Filtration

Exhaust is a 105 cfm 4" in line fan attached to a carbon filter. Inlet is passive by the way of some light proofed holes around the bottom. There is also a small usb powered fan for circulation.

DSC_33071.JPG

Nutrients and Soil

I'm currently growing in biobizz allmix soil and using the basic biobizz nutrient line, Grow, Bloom and Topmax. I also use a calmag.

DSC_32741.JPG

DSC_06855.JPG

Environment

Pretty dialed in at the moment, temps sit at a max of 80f and a min of 69f. Humidity has a high of 67% and a low of 55%

If you wanna start from the beginning you missed about 95 pages that included new lights, lost space, f*ck ups and failings, coupled together with successful harvests and quality smoke.

I don't have a routine as such around these parts, updates get done when they get done but I do try and respond to everybody as quickly as possible.

I did do a quick rundown of my space as it is now a few pages back. Hang on I'll go looking for it :passitleft:

Its all good , I did the same with SweetSue Perpetual grow also I just like to read. I only read all the nice long discussions not the lil thanks and welcomes you know!!! And of course the lovely pictures that come along the way. I've been gone for 4 years now stated again about a month go and am loving the new vibe here not so quit like it used to be!!! I LOVE IT!

Its all good , I did the same with SweetSue Perpetual grow also I just like to read. I only read all the nice long discussions not the lil thanks and welcomes you know!!! And of course the lovely pictures that come along the way. I've been gone for 4 years now stated again about a month go and am loving the new vibe here not so quit like it used to be!!! I LOVE IT!

I have a hard enough time keeping up with Sue, let alone reading from the start. I don't have the time to sit and read 100 pages so I tend to catch journals from the start and then struggle to keep up.

I have a hard enough time keeping up with Sue, let alone reading from the start. I don't have the time to sit and read 100 pages so I tend to catch journals from the start and then struggle to keep up.

I have to agree about ALL the reading part. I prefer journals with a lot more pics, a lot less talk. Photos, videos, and lots of good information make me come back. Mutual admiration society type journals I try to stay away from. With that said, I really like your grow cabinet!
HOZ

logo8.gif

I have to agree about ALL the reading part. I prefer journals with a lot more pics, a lot less talk. Photos, videos, and lots of good information make me come back. Mutual admiration society type journals I try to stay away from. With that said, I really like your grow cabinet!
HOZ

logo8.gif

I like my cabinet too, certainly has its challenges tho being just 30" tall.
I've been toiling with the idea of a video for a while, I see me doing one in the future.

Back
Top Bottom