Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Check out #8

image402.png

Thank you Ziggy. Clarity is always a good thing. :battingeyelashes: ::love:

So what we're seeing peeking out there is the pointy end? There you go Tead, stretching my brain. :laughtwo:

Ziggy, Sue, Tead

Thanks for the lesson. This is my first experience with pregnant females, I pulled the girl last night, she had an approximate 50/50 mix in cloudy/clear trichomes and she now hangs upside down in my drying box.
I found a few nanners when trimming, so it was a good move.

TheBeast

Thanks for stopping by buddy. Big photo girl coming soon.....

Well my list of fem seeds is shorter than I thought. I have 2 choices for my attempt at a flux grow....

Jack herer and chocolope. I have an afghan skunk and a hollands hope but these two were planned for an outdoor attempt this year.

I'm swinging towards the jack myself. Any suggestions? :passitleft:

Gosh, that's a hard choice. Two good strains. I've never grown a Chocolope, but if I were growing a Jack Herer I'd want it big, so I'd go with Chocolope. There has to be somebody here more informed than me. :laughtwo:

Good evening Mr Am4zin. :love: :hug: :love:

Gosh, that's a hard choice. Two good strains. I've never grown a Chocolope, but if I were growing a Jack Herer I'd want it big, so I'd go with Chocolope. There has to be somebody here more informed than me. :laughtwo:

Good evening Mr Am4zin. :love: :hug: :love:

Morning Sue. :hug: :love: :hug:

I'm on my third Jack plant. You can't go wrong with Jack :high-five:

can you believe I've never smoked jack on its own, had many crosses but never just jack

"Chocolope"
Really??? Is there no end to silly names for the thing I love?
I swear... I'm waiting for the word "pickle" to invade the strain names. I want to smoke something called "Purple Pickle".

:rofl:
Get breeding Tead. I see a purple pickle strain in your future.

Back
Top Bottom