Mr Whites Coco Nova

Well Mr White, it appears that you have done your homework! Room and equipment are well balanced, plants look happy. Good job!
:)

I think we are due for an update Mr.White

Hey Guys,
Sorry for no Updates. Had to go out of town for a month for work but my beautiful wife is tending the girls and I think they will turn out just fine. I do have some bad news about one of the Purple Wrecks. Turned out She was a HeShe. I am very tolerant and open minded about such things as long as they are not in my garden. I had to put her..him to the sword. Too bad too as it grew like a beast in Veg.

I will get some pics up in the first week of November just before harvest, again my apologies.

glad to hear from you Mr. White! agreed about and sadend by your purple wrecks lifestyle choice. not in my back yard!
happy you have your wife there to pick up where you have left off.
cant wait to see the update and hope the rest of your babies are sure of their gender:)

Hey Guys,
Sorry for no Updates. Had to go out of town for a month for work but my beautiful wife is tending the girls and I think they will turn out just fine. I do have some bad news about one of the Purple Wrecks. Turned out She was a HeShe. I am very tolerant and open minded about such things as long as they are not in my garden. I had to put her..him to the sword. Too bad too as it grew like a beast in Veg.

I will get some pics up in the first week of November just before harvest, again my apologies.

Sapphos and I forbid pollen slingers on the happy island of Lesbos. You too :thumb:

OK anyone home?:wood:

So I am back home and have been slaving away in the garden and trim room for the past 3 weeks. I ended up harvesting six of the seven plants in the flower room within a 24 day period. The Super Lemon Haze is still alive and kicking and is looking Super. It smells wonderful. The Mkage turned out to be the jewel of the last garden. It was a short (three feet) dense indica pheno that finished in just seven weeks and produced 4.5z of rock hard flowers. Smell, taste, and potency are all great too. I had to look up its ancestry again it had been so long since the seed purchase. MKage is a cross between MK Ultra which I have no experience with and Sage which I have never grown or used but have seen grow in one of MR. Smith's Journal. They did a good job with that cross.

I took 4 clones of the Mk when I got home and started flowering the mother about a week ago. Also, the other 3 Super Lemon Haze are now flowering. I have been taking photos of most of my activities and will post them soon. Hope everyone has a great T-Day

pictures Mr White ?
and so nice to hear from you after your absence.
here is what happened at my place while yous gone
DSC019692.JPG

So here are some pics from before I left,
This is the Veg chamber with mothers and the girls that are in the shoot for the flower room.

DSCN19523.JPG

The two girls in front are MKage on the left and Purple wreck on the right (this is the heshe that was put to the sword)

DSCN19583.JPG

DSCN19594.JPG

DSCN19604.JPG

DSCN19623.JPG

DSCN19633.JPG

Lucy
DSCN19653.JPG

Lucy
DSCN19664.JPG

DSCN19683.JPG

Lucy
DSCN19693.JPG

DSCN19733.JPG

MK on the left and Purple on the right
DSCN19753.JPG

Lucy
DSCN19785.JPG

Lucy
DSCN19794.JPG

More Lucy. I am done growing this stuff by the way. Moving on to other strains.
DSCN19803.JPG

Note the SLH1 this was just before it went in to flower. I will give you a look at in now on Saturday.
DSCN19821.JPG

Happy turkey day Mr. White:)

Fantastic looking girls! Have a Happy Turkey Day! :)

Hope you guys had a great Turkey Day as well. I overindulged in some red wine but other than that it was great. Sorry I have been a little busy here is the super lemon haze life cycle with a month of flower missing due to work out of town.

:popcorn:

She is a bush Mr. White!
very nice indeed:)

Thanks Fish. That little girl turned into a monster in the end.

This is roughly 45 days later on the 6th of November.
DSCN19972.JPG

My lovely wife who was caring for her was at a loss as to what to do with this leggy bitch. She ended up topping her a month into flower on three of her colas and I talked her through supercropping (remotely) the rest.

These next photos are all from the 18th.

DSCN20163.JPG

DSCN20173.JPG

DSCN20183.JPG
DSCN2019.JPG
DSCN2020.JPG

And the 20th...

DSCN20342.JPG
DSCN20352.JPG
DSCN20364.JPG
DSCN20382.JPG
DSCN20391.JPG
DSCN2040.JPG
DSCN20412.JPG

We chopped on the 27th right around 10 weeks of flower, and she could have gone another. I needed to bring the lights down for the other girls though so I took off the top 3 feet of her. This is what was left to go another week.
\
DSCN2057.JPG

DSCN20581.JPG
\

DSCN20592.JPG

DSCN20602.JPG

DSCN20612.JPG

The grand total turned out to be just a little over 8z. Not to impressive for a large plant until you consider that she was only 16inches when placed into flower. My only complain is the height, she would have grown to 10 feet out of the bucket if I had the room. All in all this pheno is a definite keeper. I will just have to buy a new house to fit my Super Lemon Haze in. Her three sisters are in the flower room now and about a 4 weeks in I will get some up of them soon. Take care

I'll try and squeeze a large post with lots of pic in in the next couple of days. I have some great news in the mean time... I am the new proud father of three Tanjareen Dream baby girls. We are hoping for two more but the prognosis is not good.

Back
Top Bottom