6261.JPG

5292.JPG

4367.JPG

3473.JPG

2553.JPG

1796.JPG

Happy holidays ;)

wow now thats one awesome grow. cant wait to see how much your yield is

I've had some problems with the temp. It got very cold outside so it was'nt far from freezing point in the room one night..so the La Conf. got stressed and almost stoped growing...:S I had to put an heater with a termostat in the room because it was getting to cold in the nights :p but the yield on the Big buddha cheese is nice :)

Can't wait to taste them ;)

WoW sweet grow , can u tell me what ur electric bill is per month for a grow of that size. Thanks:grinjoint:

WoW sweet grow , can u tell me what ur electric bill is per month for a grow of that size. Thanks:grinjoint:

hey man! thanks!

Different country....I live in europe. my bill is about 140 $ a mounth ;) I live in the most expencive county in the world (it's a a fact on the net), so it would maybe be beetween 800 - 1000 bucks....(the dollar is very low right now) but it's still very cheap, my friends (and I) are very suprised about the bill been so low :)

Happy new year everyone ;)

Peace!!

pretty spectacular for a first grow.... :)

no kidding very impressive ...you dont need any help from me, i could learn a thing or two from you tho LOL they look fantastic, gonna be a nice harvest :Rasta: + reps dude

It's gotta be bright in that room! Do you were sunglasses in there???
Those Indicas based on those huge colas look like there happy sucking up that sunlight...

Harvest Time

Hi guys! :yummy:
I'm sitting here waiting for a friend to come and help me with the harvest...so i thought a would upload some pics. of the girls before they get cut ;)

I like the color on the La Conf. many of the buds is dark purple...you can't see it on most of the pictures because of the light in the room...bu I was able to trick the camera twice so the flash went of and you can se the color ;)

The temp. got very VERY low 2 nights, so I had to get a heater in the room...so i think the La C. got shocked and stressed those 2 nights. so i think they stopped growing a bit because of that :(

oh man i can't wait to get a taste of some of that...

1804.jpg

10123.JPG

2558.JPG

3476.JPG

4370.JPG

5295.jpg

6264.jpg

7224.jpg

9148.JPG

8187.JPG

Let the Harvest begin. Pictures will be uploaded after I'm done.

PEACE!! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom