My First Grow Alone

What's your watering system? Does that 30-40 minutes count the time needed to adjust the PH in your water? Do you have one main hose running past each plant with smaller side hoses branching off to each individual plant?

Watering my 22 plants takes about 20 minutes, but getting the water prepared takes a lot longer, mostly because the PH meter takes several minutes to settle down in RO water with nothing in it.

What's your watering system? Does that 30-40 minutes count the time needed to adjust the PH in your water? Do you have one main hose running past each plant with smaller side hoses branching off to each individual plant?

Watering my 22 plants takes about 20 minutes, but getting the water prepared takes a lot longer, mostly because the PH meter takes several minutes to settle down in RO water with nothing in it.

Well...it includes mixing the water and giving them water....
I have to give each individual plant manually, I use 4 big coke bottles and 2
10L cans. So while i'm giving water to 2 at the time 2 other bottles is getting filled up. And the mixing is easy, the cans with the mix in has and easy mesurment thing on it...so it does'nt take long to get the water.

They are starting they're 11th week of flowering tomorrow. update pictures will be posted ;)

PEACE!!:yummy:

Almost ready for harvest now

Hi guys! Almost ready for harvest now :woohoo:

They started they're 11th week of flowering yesterday.
Because of low temps. at night's before i got an heater, they have slowed down a bit. but thats fine...i like taking care of my girls ;)

1859.jpg

10127.jpg

2567.jpg

3484.jpg

4376.jpg

5300.jpg

6268.jpg

7229.jpg

8193.jpg

9153.jpg

11190.jpg

12157.jpg

13126.jpg

14113.jpg

Thanks for checking out my journal!:thanks:

PEACE!!

Well..the LA Confidensial is harvested now ;) I'm to stoned and tired to post pics. now and i'm going to harvest the Big Buddha Cheese tomorrow...so I'll post everything then ;)

PEACE!!

My Harvest

Hi guys! I'm done with my harvest exept the christal limit got about a week left ;) so it got a lot of light now..hehe

I'm waiting for new seeds for my next sett of girls...all feminized
20 Big Buddha Cheese
20 Crimea Blue
6 OG Kush
5 NY York City Diesel
and the free seeds 5 Pyramid Tiburon (shark)

Cristal limit
2570.jpg

1865.jpg

Here is my Big Buddha cheese. I had 10 plants and I'm very happy about the yeild. :)

3487.jpg

4379.jpg

5302.jpg

LA Confidensial

6270.jpg

7230.jpg

I can pull it out ;)

8194.jpg

The tools and the mess...I have clean up the leafs and stuff

9154.jpg

10128.jpg

Thanks for reading my journal. I'll be back with a new upgraded journal on the next grow! ;)

PEACE!!

Back
Top Bottom