My first grow. California Dream

California Dream #1 58.6 wet weight! 5 girls left! which im going to let go until 50/50 trichs.

But its only been drying for two days now... but i couldnt resist!!! i smoked a couple bowls tonight and wow.. This stuff is awesome!because i cut early, my head high is just crazy! Just an uplifting euphoric feeling.. The taste is still harsh a little bit because its not fully dry, but it is still SMOOTH. and soo tasty. a crisp taste that really opens your throat and nostrils.

Dude... You don't know how relieved I am to hear that... :grinjoint:

My Cal Dreams keep looking better by the day (and the hussies have finally stopped growing UP), and I keep wondering if all that vitality is going to translate into potency. Sounds like it IS... I'm still watching your grow like a hawk. :smokin:

mesrone. :slide: Buddy! What a fine show your are sharing with us brother. Going to be a fantastic Christmas for you. You deserve it. :goodjob: Thanks for the great pictures. Take a toke for me. :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas: Rep+

wow man they look grate how long have you flushed them looks like a good flush they have nice fall color to them nice work

Thanks everyone!!!!
Ezmoney they havnt been flushed yet just tapering down in the nutes then go into my flush. But alot of the fan leaves are tapering by themselves

I'm going to flush 3 of the Cali dreams. Then feed one more dose of frets to one more and the sativa. I want one Cali dream for a pure couchlock high.
I'm going to flush for 10 days maybe then dark period and then chop. Unless they tell me otherwise

beautiful pics man....nice job and very pretty plants. a lot of nice nugs +reps if i can

wow they have all that color and no flush yet cant wait to see them in flush they will look so cool nice work. I try to flush for 10 to 15 days with a good flush you shuld see fall colors

Hey everyone. Thanks EZ and Heavy!

Well I chopped another girl down. Trichs on this lady were about 20-25% amber. Which is perfect for what im looking for, a couple more percent wouldnt be too bad. But Id rrather have a head/body high then too much couchlock.
I am going to leave one of them going to amber up to 50 or more.

Anyway, the bids are hanging, (the last two i layed them on a screen) so well see the difference in drying times. Both plants are in jars now beginning their cure.

If this plant is any better than the last one i chopped im going to be in trouble..:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon: Been smoking a little bit here and there of the first cali dream i chopped and WOW. One of the best highs Ive had in a long time, and getting great feedback from my bro whos smoked a bit with me.

ANyway, im high and keep going off topic. I chopped this one, and the main cola is huge for my garden, and ROCK hard. Actually all of the nugs from this plant are rock hard. EXTREMELY dense. SO im very pleased with this lant so far. I cant wait to see how it is once its cured up nicely. I hope to get an OZ of dry weight from this plant.

SO there are 4 more to go. And im on day 59... I beleive they are at the same point as yours HEAVY, the final push. The other cali dream girls are starting to put out ALOT of new white hairs at the top of their colas. But am still checking trichs every day. They are all milky, with a couple of ambers starting to show up.

ANYWAY pics to come!

Hey everyone. Thanks EZ and Heavy!

Well I chopped another girl down. Trichs on this lady were about 20-25% amber. Which is perfect for what im looking for, a couple more percent wouldnt be too bad. But Id rrather have a head/body high then too much couchlock.
I am going to leave one of them going to amber up to 50 or more.

Anyway, the bids are hanging, (the last two i layed them on a screen) so well see the difference in drying times. Both plants are in jars now beginning their cure.

If this plant is any better than the last one i chopped im going to be in trouble..:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon: Been smoking a little bit here and there of the first cali dream i chopped and WOW. One of the best highs Ive had in a long time, and getting great feedback from my bro whos smoked a bit with me.

ANyway, im high and keep going off topic. I chopped this one, and the main cola is huge for my garden, and ROCK hard. Actually all of the nugs from this plant are rock hard. EXTREMELY dense. SO im very pleased with this lant so far. I cant wait to see how it is once its cured up nicely. I hope to get an OZ of dry weight from this plant.

SO there are 4 more to go. And im on day 59... I beleive they are at the same point as yours HEAVY, the final push. The other cali dream girls are starting to put out ALOT of new white hairs at the top of their colas. But am still checking trichs every day. They are all milky, with a couple of ambers starting to show up.

ANYWAY pics to come!

So the Cali Dreams took about 8 weeks of 12/12 then? (56 days)

If that's the case I might be within 2 weeks of the finish on mine. I'm at 44 days today. Whoa...:cool:

Just remembered I started too early... so I'm probably 3 weeks away.

Well I chopped two so far. One of which i chopped early because of a burn issue. I chopped that at 53 days i believe.

The next one i chopped was at day 59. BUT the trichomes are mostly milky. Maybe 20% amber. And this one is ahead of the rest. The 3 remaining CAli Dreams are still all milky, with only maybe 5% amber. So those have another at least a week if not 2?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Sorry guys havnt updated in a long while! Been SO busy with work. on my hone now at work as well. Well Dry weight on the first cali dream was just over 18g. And The stems are snappin on the second, so i cut them off the branches today, and dry weight of the second cali dream was 21.8g. So about 40g total so far from the TWO cali dreams!!
Couldnt have gone better so far! The two remaining cali dreams are comin down tonight! And the nugs are HUGE and dense, so i hope to get AT least 20g each from them. Then i still have the mystery and the big sativa girl left.
Pictures to come! Thanks everyone for the support. The journey is almost done.

great job cant wait to see some new pics! hope you had a great xmas

Well heres the update. I have three plants left. Two mystery strains and the mystery bud in a cup.The sativa has at least 3 more weeks to go, and the other big mystery lady has about a week more of flushing. The second cali dream went into jars 3 days ago, with a dry weight of just over 21g.
the First cali dream i cut is curing up nicely and has a dry weight of 18g.
I want to say before i post some pics that I've learned SO much on this journey. But ill recap all of that once all the plants are chopped and such.
But what i wanted to say, was that I am glad i did not take clones from these plants yet, and im glad i am waiting for a new living situation before i begin the next round. With my job, I was hardly ever able to spend time working and monitoring the ladies in the last few weeks, resulting in some nute burning, ph issues and other problems, resulting in harvesting my first plant early, and major crisping of the leaves.
I could not be happier for my first grow, and cant wait to get my buds cured and such. BUT next time around, i am going to make sure i put the lighting schedule on a time that works for me to spend time with them every day and monitor them much closer..

Anyway that being said, here are the last two cali dreams. I am slightly confused however. The trichs on the main colas and upper parts of the nugs are 50/50 on these, even more than that on the very top, but lower, the trichs are milky, but the buds do not look fully developed after trimming away the leaves and such.
So this answered my questions earlier in the grow about spacing. 7 plants was too many to have in that space. aand even growing them small, 1sq ft per plant is a rule i will live by.

Cali Dream #1
IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_14761.jpg

IMG_14791.jpg

IMG_14802.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

Cali dream #2
IMG_14732.jpg

IMG_14771.jpg

IMG_14784.jpg

Both of them hangin up
IMG_14852.jpg

Second dry cali dream
IMG_14876.jpg

IMG_14884.jpg

no the 39-40g is from the first two cali dreams i cut.

I dont know what the weight is from these two. I had 4 cali dream total. two of them are dried and curing=40g. these are the other two. I think im going to get alot more than 40g from these two.

Ah, that makes a lot more sense. :>)

Have the first two cured any, or are you still drying them? I remember you smoked some early and it was good. I plan to do the same...

Back
Top Bottom